Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greed-Futures

She’s deleted it!!!
She deletes like 75% of her tweets. She's incredibly insecure.

And now she's tweeting about how she isn't doing vlogmas because she forgot about it. Like, what tf else has she been doing for months that vlogmas fell off her radar? She's such a professional influencer that she forgot about a whole month's worth of content and opportunities to get paid/sponsered? Not buying it!

Also she says that she hasn't bought any Christmas gifts for anyone yet this year so everyone is getting a hug. Like, hun, it's 22 days til Christmas Day, surely you can make some Amazon orders and wrap a few boxes? If I was Jane, who bends over backward for Gabby at the drop of a hat it seems, I would be completely insulted to receive a hug.

Reactions: 17

anon1997

She always gets overly obsessed with TV Shows, always. CBB, X Factor, Jungle etc, like she actually becomes possessive and has been known to be rude and lash out at people who share different opinions or like different contestants etc. I guess that's what happens when you have no friends, hobbies or job.

• Haha

urghwhy

I think she was too immature when she had it.

This may be a weird analogy but it is like braces... everyone I know had braces at 12/13 and never wore their retainer afterwards because they are lazy. Their words, not mine... I got my braces fitted at 17 and since they got taken off 4/5 years ago, I have never skipped my retainer. I even take it on holiday with me! I can't say I would have done that if I wore them at 12.

What I mean is, she was far too young/immature to deal with the responsibility of maintenance afterwards. This was obviously a lot more serious than braces, but I'm trying to highlight her laziness.

I'm not convinced that if she had the surgery tomorrow she would have the discipline, either.

Calabria

VIP Member
Exactly my thoughts, she was planning on being in Brighton until xmas eve where her dad was gonna drive her. This op is clearly not a spontaneous one, even private you would know at least a month in advance so its just a BS excuse.

According to her timeline, when exactly was she going to look after jane in between xmas eve and whenever she goes back to Brighton after xmas?!
And IF she’s only going to be looking after Jane between Christmas Eve and when she goes home afterwards, why does that mean she can’t do videos? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s the problem with perpetual liars, they can’t keep up with their own lies.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
She’s back in Sheffield. I’m thinking one of three reasons:

- she hates her hair and she’s having extensions put in

- she hates her flat and wants her mummy

- she’s lonely af/career is going to shit and it’s giving her ‘anxiety’ and she wants her mummy
Maybe she ran out of paint ?

• Haha

LULUNA

This girl has the weirdest mentality. Already taking down her Christmas tree because she won’t have time in the new year? Why put it up all together? So odd
Unbelievable! Who the fuck does that, it actually winds me up why someone would go to all that effort of buying new decorations, lights, tree skirt and a WHOLE NEW TREE to then take it down 15 days before Christmas. What a waste 🤯

mindlessness

VIP Member
There's a term I believe was first used in the 12 step program called a 'geographical'. It's when you move in the hopes it will sort all your problems out, but your problems remain after the move because they're not location dependent. Gabriella's moving history and constant wish to move again strikes me as similar? Her struggles won't go away unless she addresses them. It's sad to watch...

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she thinks the west end is going to fall into her lap with no work. My friend has a degree and masters in musical theatre, has performed in numerous plays and musicals and has an agent but even he is nowhere near getting a west end audition.
she needs to get her head out of her arse and just enjoy doing lower level musical theatre productions.

Mollymole

Chatty Member
She really is fucking awful
She grates my soul! My husband just lost his decent job, I'd packed mine in as I'm pregnant. No clue how we're gonna do Christmas for our kids already. An she throws money into farrow and ball and other useless tat.

• Sad

GoodGoss

Wait what
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but she matched some guy on tinder. They met up once. She ended up putting a ring next to his name in her contacts, I think this was seen in one of her videos, she was recording her laptop screen, he messaged her so it popped up.
Then in her video she said she stated she was going to head to a certain Starbucks cos he goes goes there. Ended up posting a story on her instagram of the starb drinks and his hands (this was before the video of her staking ways came out).

He also had a child from a previous relationship and it seemed on one particular occasion they had plans but he called it off, because you know, priorities and being a god dad, so she went on a rant of “ifbpeopje don’t put you first in their life they are not worth it”

( I’m sure I have done things wrong, it’s been a while and I’ve had a few wines preemptively celebrating my boyfriends birthday, please correct me on my mistakes x )

• Wow

urghwhy

1570381928374.png

Is this for real :LOL: we all know if she had a boyfriend he would be holding the vlog camera, taking the photos, carrying the bags, driving her around....

• Haha

CW1994

I very much doubt her mum drove all the way to Brighton just to get the picture, I'm sure she was being a taxi for Gabbie too.
The most ridiculous thing is that the guy is a Sheffield based artist so he is probably thinking why the F*** is this moron driving from Sheffield to Brighton when I am down the road anyway??

Greed-Futures

Gosh, her twitter... what an ignorant, obnoxious, unlikable person. Good grief. She is such a jerk to everyone she interacts with, even when they mean well with their responses. How unpleasant and off-putting.

Reactions: 16

Jdottt13

She said she’d like a child within the next 4 years, that she would move nearer to her family for the child’s early years and then move back to Brighton once it starts school. She’s really got it all planned out! I’m not doubting whether she’d be a good mum/not that’s not our place to judge imo - I just hope she’s not thinking with the mindset that having a baby combats loneliness because from personal experience (I have a 2 yr old) u feel more isolated and lonely than ever at times!

yellowmango

Gabriella Lindley #4 - Liar liar, pants on fire, paint's getting dryer and so is her empire...

Lilys

Chatty Member
Yes! This also frustrates me! I had my first almost 3 years ago and my husband's nan's dog was decided to jump on my huge baby bump. Yet it was a pollava when HER dog had to get off my stomach. (Big dog) I get people love their pets, but a baby.. a child is just something else entirely. That's your world. You can still love your pets but you'll never love them as much as a child. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) I hope it goes smoothly for you. Also you've nailed gabby on the head. Spot on!
how do you know how much someone loves their pets? I’m not having children and my dogs are my favourite little things in the world. It’s different for everyone :)

Iddiebiddie

I'd forgotten about that!
She answered a question about that the other week. She said she got signed to a record label but they said she couldn’t use Gabriella due to other artists already having the name. So she had to pick Mona... but then it all fell through because she “got a sore throat”

• Haha

Rookie

8DA81571-3CF5-4947-A8BF-E289A451EB97.png

69DA444E-A25A-475E-93EB-0397B3EB9D5A.png

So I actually watched her video. Nearly fell asleep. But, why has she put a plant across half her door?!

And she spent all that money on new wardrobes - why does she have a clothes for hanging clothes?!

thenomad

VIP Member
For someone who claims to love her cat as much as she does, she doesn’t seem to have much insight on caring for a cat at all.

She’s constantly buying houseplants that can be toxic for cats. She’s always traveling with him. Domesticated cats are very much territorial homebodies. They like staying in one place if possible. And stress can lead to health issues down the road or kill them. She should really invest in a good cat sitter instead of always bringing him back to Sheffield. Or just move back with Jane. There’s nothing keeping her in Brighton and it’s not like she visits the beach or goes into town often.