Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pathetic that she made her mum come and collect her from Brighton especially if her mum has just had an operation.

If Nellie (bleeping can't stand that name for the cat) isn't good at travelling why doesn't she get a cat sitter to look after him. witch can afford it with money she is making from selling crap. If I visit my parents I take the cat with me, its just over an hours drive and she travels well. If I go abroad or to visit other relatives who live further away I get a cat sitter to check in on her twice a day. Why put Nellie through the stress of travelling and seeing cats he apparently didn't get on with?

Reactions: 33
Its pathetic that she made her mum come and collect her from Brighton especially if her mum has just had an operation.

If Nellie (bleeping can't stand that name for the cat) isn't good at travelling why doesn't she get a cat sitter to look after him. witch can afford it with money she is making from selling crap. If I visit my parents I take the cat with me, its just over an hours drive and she travels well. If I go abroad or to visit other relatives who live further away I get a cat sitter to check in on her twice a day. Why put Nellie through the stress of travelling and seeing cats he apparently didn't get on with?
I thought she got the train?

its so strange people with cats don't usually put cats from other households together because its a megamix of unhappy cats and fighting.

She is a complete idiot, getting her mum to travel to see her just shows all the stuff she posted previously about covid was just jealousy. no one to go out with, no one to visit or be in public with. Covid just made this loser look (or try to look) responsible instead of the social recluse that no one wants to be friends with because she's major high matinence

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Why put Nellie through the stress of travelling and seeing cats he apparently didn't get on with?
Yeah this makes zero sense, not to mention Nellie looks like he would really enjoy a break from Gabby for a few days. A nice cat sitter once or twice a day, peace and quiet the rest of the time, free from Gabby constantly bothering him/waking him up/holding him weirdly.

Reactions: 25
Yeah this makes zero sense, not to mention Nellie looks like he would really enjoy a break from Gabby for a few days. A nice cat sitter once or twice a day, peace and quiet the rest of the time, free from Gabby constantly bothering him/waking him up/holding him weirdly.
She hates the thought that Nellie could do just fine without her. Imagine coming to the realisation that your own cat prefers it when you're not around lol. Jane better make room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
WHY doesn’t she just move back to bloody Sheffield? She’s clearly so much happier there (other than whatever ridiculous beef she has created with her Dad). Surely Jane would move in with her? They could probs have a wing each of a mansion in Sheff with the cost of a Brighton flat.

I just don’t get it? She doesn’t show anything of Brighton other than Starbucks and an occasional sea pic, so it’s not like she needs to stay for the gram. It’d be good moving content if she left and she’d have a lovely big house to do up. Just get on and do it gab.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The poor thing. So that’s Jane, Gabby and now the cat that have had operashuns for Christmas.

The “don’t be mean” comment is telling, too.
Sorry can someone explain to me why a cat would have an operation on its eyes?
This family and their operayshuns, it's insane. The dad must be toxic because he's not a fan.

Reactions: 25
Nellie gets that thing she calls “stress eye” whenever she hauls him up and down the country.. is it common that kind of breed has issues with their eyes or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t know how you can publicly slag your dad off on a regular basis, say you’ve cut him out of your life, and then come to stay in his house with him for a bit.

Reactions: 57
The poor thing. So that’s Jane, Gabby and now the cat that have had operashuns for Christmas.

The “don’t be mean” comment is telling, too.
I hate to be mean because I LOVE cats but what is wrong with his face, BSH cats look cute (feel like these pictures are what they should look like) but he just looks so inbred it’s so sad. Same with Nellie he doesn’t look like you standard cute BSH, what kind of dodgy ass breeder did they go to ☹

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I hate to be mean because I LOVE cats but what is wrong with his face, BSH cats look cute (feel like these pictures are what they should look like) but he just looks so inbred it’s so sad. Same with Nellie he doesn’t look like you standard cute BSH, what kind of dodgy ass breeder did they go to ☹
totally agree. Their eyes are all a bit off.
They don’t seem like healthy happy cats which makes me think it’s dodgy breeding

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Gabby herself has admitted that the breeder she used was dodgy. Can’t remember the details now, I’m sure one of you angels has got a screenshot though 😙

Reactions: 8
Nellie gets that thing she calls “stress eye” whenever she hauls him up and down the country.. is it common that kind of breed has issues with their eyes or something?
I think it’s from excessive eye rolling - I mean if Gobshite was your owner you’d have the same condition putting up with her tit (in a box)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She claims she got rid of bean because nellie is unable to live with other cats but has no issue with hauling him back to Barnsley everytime she "needs" an operation! Wonder if Jane gets her an operation for christmas they always seem to fall in December 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She claims she got rid of bean because nellie is unable to live with other cats but has no issue with hauling him back to Barnsley everytime she "needs" an operation! Wonder if Jane gets her an operation for christmas they always seem to fall in December 😂
I wonder if Gobby bought Jane a proseeejur for Christmas in payment for having to haul arse to Brighton to get her and then look after her oh so independent daughter post op

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.