Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really really dislike gobby she really has no common sense how miss pwincess is sew special and super duper important to spout her opinions of other peoples actions during this COVID pandemic but because she is super duper important and in sew much serious and I mean sew bad the worst pain and endo anyone has ever had even though hasn’t been diagnosed with anything to be having her mother come and pick up her grown ass daughter to take her all the way back Jesus bleeping Christ it’s actually sickening!! I could not imagine giving in to my sons demands almost encouraging this bat tit behaviour she needs to get a bleeping life get her internet disconnected ASAP and live off the grid just start over a fresh it’s so infuriating to see this absolute spoilt selfish brat being handed everything also her being this entrepreneur small business owner genius ugh I actually want to vomit it’s so disrespectful to people that have worked their asses off and actually built something from nothing with their passion and talent not like gabby jumping on the playing shop bandwagon

urgh

The advent calendar has been packed, priorities. She’s got to keep up with her budding TikTok career.
Why is that bloody tea towel on her bedside table?
cum rag 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else find it funny she is under “Gurus” when trying to find her thread in the forums? Gewrew of what exactly? 😭😂
A gewrew of anaesthesia of course! Who needs medical advice from a trained doctor when you can ask Globbie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can't believe Jane is taking the train down to hold gob's hand on the train back up. I get having train anxiety, hell i get it too. But you can't expect someone to drop everything and keep you company.

Also, what an absolute waste of money. A return ticket from Brighton to Sheffield is over 100 quid. I hope gobshite paid for Jane's ticket.
No doubt it'll be company expenses for GABulous Ltd.

The advent calendar has been packed, priorities. She’s got to keep up with her budding TikTok career.
Why is that bloody tea towel on her bedside table?
So that ✨ Advent Calendar✨ has been shipped to Jewwniper Jane in Sheffield bit by bit (apparently...) posted to Brighton and is now getting the train back up to Sheffield, only to return with her to Brighton no doubt after the operashun. Its seen more miles than most of us this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wouldn’t have so much of a problem with Jane coming down to collect Gobbie, but she’s been so bloody sanctimonious about Covid, and Jane is travelling from a tier 3 area. Gobbie is trying to hide the fact now, but she chose to post that text conversation about Jane’s train journey a few days ago.

Reactions: 43
This girl is so desensitised to operations she sees it as an event! So weird. She clearly enjoys the aftermath where she gets waited on and thrown a pity party

• Sick
Reactions: 38
This girl is so desensitised to operations she sees it as an event! So weird. She clearly enjoys the aftermath where she gets waited on and thrown a pity party
What's not to like? Her mum panders to her every need, all eyes on her, the only time anyone sees her body, gets to become numb from all emotions, breakfast in bed. Lichrally everything that makes Gabby happy. Just needs to come with a bathtub so she can float her lasagna along.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She said before she can’t take the train because Nelly is basically traumatised and honestly that cat looks far from traumatised to me 🙄 Liar Lindley strikes again
FF4858D0-8F70-4017-82A3-EE7A8E4C9EB4.jpeg

Reactions: 44
Omg you guys are right she literally made her post op mum use public transport to fetch her.
So is this her saying her anxiety has so bad that she no longer can use trains alone (when she regularly did in the past, but i understand things can change) but she can use taxis regularly? I mean i guess its feasible...

Reactions: 25
Idk if this is useful to know about gabbies operashunn, but the op I'm having done (on the NHS) in a few weeks has been moved from our main hospital to a private one because of corona. Anyway, the original hospital told me to isolate for two weeks before the op yet the private one said to only isolate for the two days between my corona test and my op. No idea why I've been told two different things but wondering if this means Gabbie is having it done on private health care? As surely she would have mentioned it 🤔 Unless this is common knowledge already 😂🧐

Reactions: 12
Idk if this is useful to know about gabbies operashunn, but the op I'm having done (on the NHS) in a few weeks has been moved from our main hospital to a private one because of corona. Anyway, the original hospital told me to isolate for two weeks before the op yet the private one said to only isolate for the two days between my corona test and my op. No idea why I've been told two different things but wondering if this means Gabbie is having it done on private health care? As surely she would have mentioned it 🤔 Unless this is common knowledge already 😂🧐
Yeah she’s having it done private 100% she goes to someone in Sheffield that her mum went to.

Reactions: 8
Are you having to stay in? I had day surgery a few weeks ago and I had a Covid test on the Wednesday, self-isolation on the Thursday, and surgery on the Friday. I was at work Mon-Fri every day prior too.

eta: Someone I work with has had to self isolate for 2 weeks prior to a 2 week stay in hospital though! Neither private.

Reactions: 1
Are you having to stay in? I had day surgery a few weeks ago and I had a Covid test on the Wednesday, self-isolation on the Thursday, and surgery on the Friday. I was at work Mon-Fri every day prior too.

eta: Someone I work with has had to self isolate for 2 weeks prior to a 2 week stay in hospital though! Neither private.
My Mum's surgeries were all NHS and she was told to isolate for two weeks for 2 of them and 10 days for the most recent one she's having soon.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely believe she is becoming more agoraphobic and only has few 'safe places' she feels comfortable going to and that's why she gets an uber to the post office and visits the same few spots. If this is so then I actually feel bad for her as someone who has struggled with agoraphobia all my adult life. It's an incredibly embarrassing problem to have and you get a lot of social stigma that just makes the problem worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

They're aiming for it to be a day surgery but told me to prepare to stay overnight just in case as I've had complications in the past. I would have thought that it would have been the same rules all over the country regarding surgery though! The two hospitals I mentioned are in the same town so it confused me why they're both saying different 😂 I'm vulnerable anyway so have prepared to self isolate regardless.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.