Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over how she thought it was okay to call it the 'Juniper Print'.

Even if it was a staple piece to represent her rather than the actual plant, it's still the furthest from her or her interests/personality.

The mind boggles.

Edit: okay so apparently the Juniper Berry is used to treat bronchitis and numb pain so I suppose it's not the furthest from the truth considering her billion imaginary ailments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Fucksake Gobbie. No one needs to see this.
And she expects us to believe her stomach is "sew sew smol" and she only ever picks at food when she had a mixing bowl of buttered carrots followed by this level of carbs?
Here's a New Year's resolution idea for you Gobble:
1 - Eat something green
2 - See a dietician
3 - Carry on eating green things, preferably a few portions a day
4 - Go and see a therapist

You're welcome.

Reactions: 22
Just some buttery carrots for tea!

Plus this really unappetising looking 'roast'!

Reactions: 8
I mean I could understand if she was a food blogger/vlogger posting the level of food pictures she does, and I'm all for people can share whatever is their interest on social media. Like sure show me your dog, your baking, your kids, your art, etc etc. However the level she shares it at is just sad. She's taken a picture almost every or if not quite often of what she's eating. Like girlfriend, set the phone down, eat your food. Not everything needs to be documented. Especially when you send mixed messages to your followers saying food posts are triggering.

Reactions: 12
I know this isn’t strictly on topic but I just saw a video of a YouTuber who gets 500,000 views a day roughly on average and can make like $10K in a day

I know there’s loads of things that effect figures and stuff but the thought that Gabbie is out there putting out absolute shite and probably once upon a time earned a pretty penny makes me believe that I can do anything. Thanks gabbie x

Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t strictly on topic but I just saw a video of a YouTuber who gets 500,000 views a day roughly on average and can make like $10K in a day

I know there’s loads of things that effect figures and stuff but the thought that Gabbie is out there putting out absolute shite and probably once upon a time earned a pretty penny makes me believe that I can do anything. Thanks gabbie x
That's so depressing. I can't even make 10 grand in a year lol

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So what’s she been up to recently? I unfollowed all influencers that don’t bring any positivity to my life so I haven’t kept up to date with her car crash of a life lol

That's so depressing. I can't even make 10 grand in a year lol
You still have your integrity. That’s worth so much more than any money Gabby gets!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that money she made.. and what has she got to show? An average sized flat in Hove... cool...

No amount of the money in the world could make up for the pathetic lonely excuse of a life she leads :'D

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gabby really epitomises that saying ‘money can’t buy happiness.’ And also that money can’t buy taste.

Reactions: 22
Right. So going to starbucks for the day to doodle was a necessity? I call bullshit.
Preeeetty sure she also went on numerous shopping trips with her mother to buy more tat for her flat? ESSENTIAL.

Reactions: 43
Preeeetty sure she also went on numerous shopping trips with her mother to buy more tat for her flat? ESSENTIAL.
Yeah, she went to Next straight after returning from a Tier 3 area just to film some Christmas tat.

Get the duck off your high horse Gabby, he looks like he's struggling with your stench anyway.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.