Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby aka velvetgh0st, standing over Jane as she meekly packs her case ready for her operashun: "it's the mooooost wonderfuuuul tiiiime of the yeaaaaarrr"
Jane sliding the surgeon an envelope of money on the sly like "can you keep her under a bit longer?"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Endo + tumors that where destroying my uterus and some some organs were compromised, and in the middle of discovering what it was I almost die for a 4 month non stop bleeding (they couldn't op because I was too anemic and got me lots of treatments and then in the matter of 3 days I almost bleeded to death, hence the blood transfusion)

I was only there because the person that payed the treatment sent me there and the doctors in my country told me that I had nothing and my wanting to sleep 24/7 was depression.

Anyways, sometimes Gobba gets me so frustrated because she is wasting her life and money away
Oh no, that sounds so traumatic :( Hope you’re okay now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, I accidentally did her stupid Nellie voice to my cat earlier and I had to sit down and stare at the floor for a minute
it happens to me all the time 😂
i'm so sorry to hear your stories guys, whether it's going through a terrible operation alone, feeling suicidal or losing a colleague.. she really doesn't realize how lucky she is. but at least one good thing that's come out of her complaining is that you felt like you could share your story with us here 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Using the world “poorly” as a grown adult 🤢
I work in the north and I’d say about 45-50% of people with English as a first language use the word “poorly” when in hospital.
But those people are usually trying to downplay how sick they are to their relatives on the phone and usually > 50.
I’m not sure Phantom of The Operation could ever be said to play anything down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I work in the north and I’d say about 45-50% of people with English as a first language use the word “poorly” when in hospital.
But those people are usually trying to downplay how sick they are to their relatives on the phone and usually > 50.
Yeah I'm northern and we'd say it plenty round where I'm from, even younger people.

Reactions: 9

So i was watching a video which turned out to be sponsored by Mcdonalds and suddenly noticed the title of this video in the sidebar. I felt really sad after I watched it, kind of realizing how many opportunities for growth she'd let pass her due to her inability to seek proper help and accept her faults. This was 5 years ago! I'm sure she had her own struggles at the time, but it's such a contrast to how much she's become a shut in with no social interaction now. So many opportunities lost, both for personal and social growth. 😥

Also, i send my love to all of you struggling with your mental health ❤ Coming from a country with suicide embedded in our history and culture (human from Japan here), i can't express how much I empathize and sympathize with you all. In all honesty, I do find it disturbing how casually she brings it up in posts. I get that the stigma needs to be lifted and people need to talk about it more in order for a better understanding and to find solutions to the issue, but it's still highly sensitive and should be discussed with the right intentions and motives. Speaking about it to cause guilt and/or garner sympathy/attention is one of the worst things in the world. I am not discounting her experience, and i'm sure she's struggling with her mental health, but I hope she isn't using it as a shield to shy away from problems and issues her bad attitude has caused. It minimizes the severity of the issue. I really do hope she finds the help she needs soon, but in order for that to happen, a certain level of self awareness needs to be present. Given her track record, and i'm saddened to say it, but we'll be waiting a long time for that. Still, I can't help but hope and wish the best for her in that aspect.

Very sorry for the long and winded statement, it's an issue very near and dear to my heart and life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

So i was watching a video which turned out to be sponsored by Mcdonalds and suddenly noticed the title of this video in the sidebar. I felt really sad after I watched it, kind of realizing how many opportunities for growth she'd let pass her due to her inability to seek proper help and accept her faults. This was 5 years ago! I'm sure she had her own struggles at the time, but it's such a contrast to how much she's become a shut in with no social interaction now. So many opportunities lost, both for personal and social growth. 😥

Also, i send my love to all of you struggling with your mental health ❤ Coming from a country with suicide embedded in our history and culture (humam from Japan here), i can't express how much I empathize and sympathize with you all. In all honestly, I do find it disturbing how casually she brings it up in posts. I get that the stigma needs to be lifted and people need to talk about it more in order for a better understanding and to find solutions to the issue, but it's still highly sensitive and should be discussed with the right intentions and motives. Speaking about it to cause guilt and/or garner sympathy/attention is one of the worst things in the world. I am not discounting her experience, and i'm sure she's struggling with her mental health, but I hope she isn't using it as a shield to shy away from problems and issues her bad attitude has caused. It minimizes the severity of the issue. I really do hope she finds the help she needs soon, but in order for that to happen, a certain level of self awareness needs to be present. Given her track record, and i'm saddened to say it, but we'll be waiting a long time for that. Still, I can't help but hope and wish the best for her in that aspect.

Very sorry for the long and winded statement, it's an issue very near and dear to my heart and life.
Did anything even come from this video? Did she actually take part in any of the challenges or learn a new skill?

Reactions: 8
I love this. Phantom of the operation lol

Reactions: 14
Did anything even come from this video? Did she actually take part in any of the challenges or learn a new skill?
I’d not heard of this so looked it up... the channel
still exists but died off a few years ago - but she’s only on the promo films. Was it from the same time she had all her body mod operashuns? Or did she just flake on commitment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't men

still exists but died off a few years ago - but she’s only on the promo films. Was it from the same time she had all her body mod operashuns? Or did she just flake on commitment?

These comments on the promo video 😂👀

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Is she... drying her clothes... on the arms of a chair... in her dining room? Good lord. At least we know she washes her scruffy clothes. Sometimes.

Reactions: 11
Is she... drying her clothes... on the arms of a chair... in her dining room? Good lord. At least we know she washes her scruffy clothes. Sometimes.
Yep. Did she not buy one of those wall hanging clothes dryers so she didn't have to clutter her dining room up with the floor ones? Why is she not using it? Where did the final two brain cells go?

Reactions: 7

never thought I’d see the day where I find Gabbie the least annoying in a video. Oli White is so irritating to me 😂 they picked two tit youtubers to promote this

Reactions: 13
lol at her tagging IKEA twice in her whiny rant in an attempt to get free tit. duck off, just contact customer service like a normal person has to
And she's bragging about hoovering and washing her clothes, but didn't she just do a WhOlE hOuSe tOp to bOtToM """depression clean""" literally yesterday? And her flat still looks like an absolute pigsty from that little snippet she showed?

Reactions: 29
It’s like she’s just had a revelation that if she gets up before 2pm she actually has time to do stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lol at her tagging IKEA twice in her whiny rant in an attempt to get free tit. duck off, just contact customer service like a normal person has to
And she's bragging about hoovering and washing her clothes, but didn't she just do a WhOlE hOuSe tOp to bOtToM """depression clean""" literally yesterday? And her flat still looks like an absolute pigsty from that little snippet she showed?
It's funny how she calls it a "depression cleaning", when you're normally just supposed to clean your place of living like any adult should anyway? There's no need to connect depression to that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Depression clean" makes my eye twitch, people like Mrs bleeping Hinch claiming that all you need to do is clean to feel better. Anybody who's been in the pit of despair will tell you that cleaning is the last thing you feel like doing, or it slides into obsessive cleaning which is not healthy either. Of course, there's something to be said for a tidy environment making you feel good and housework releasing endorphins from the exercise, but come on. Working on yourself vs dusting a shelf?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Phantom of the Operation HAS to be in the next thread title. Genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s selling those winter stickers individually now as “lots” of people have asked 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.