Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a lot of prints from small artists in my house and only the cheap quality ones have white borders around them.

Reactions: 23
I remember she started complaining last month about her period being soon when I had mine and she was still talking about it 2 weeks later..I just had mine so idk man it's at least a week or 2 awashe complains about it at least twice a week and idk how boring your life must be to have that as the only thing to talk about, like bleeping stop you aren't dying gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
C8781AF0-917A-4F33-9B20-6846E8EB5DE5.png

“been so poorly this year” gabby, you’re poorly every flipping year since the day you came out!

and he’s probably clingy because he sees NO ONE but gabby and the enabler

• Angry
Reactions: 65
View attachment 318325
“been so poorly this year” gabby, you’re poorly every flipping year since the day you came out!

and he’s probably clingy because he sees NO ONE but gabby and the enabler
Ffs! Can she not post anything without mentioning either her period. Her operation or her imaginary illnesses? She’s such an attention seeking bore! Bore the duck off gobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It blows my mind how she keep acting like her life was any different pre quarantine :/

OT: I had to have blood transfusion, 2 laparoscopies, and one curettage in a matter of 2 weeks, in another country and the only person that was with me was one of the most toxic relatives I have (he even made fun of me because I nearly died and couldn't even hear or speak properly) and 5 years later, is the first time that I'm remembering this I mean, I studied the illness, for the second round I bought everything that I needed before hand and took care of myself without anyone in my home country realizing it.

She is not normal, she is stupid and she doesn't even know how her life could be SO much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It blows my mind how she keep acting like her life was any different pre quarantine :/

OT: I had to have blood transfusion, 2 laparoscopies, and one curettage in a matter of 2 weeks, in another country and the only person that was with me was one of the most toxic relatives I have (he even made fun of me because I nearly died and couldn't even hear or speak properly) and 5 years later, is the first time that I'm remembering this I mean, I studied the illness, for the second round I bought everything that I needed before hand and took care of myself without anyone in my home country realizing it.

She is not normal, she is stupid and she doesn't even know how her life could be SO much better.
😱 That sounds awful! Gabby doesn’t know how lucky she is to be able to have elective surgeries with Juniper Jane at her beck and call. May I ask what your condition was out of interest?

Reactions: 8
She’s going on about her period again, didn’t she have one last week, and the week before?
Yes, she seems to have one whenever there’s something she doesn’t want to do or she needs sympathy and attention...amazing isn’t it.

Reactions: 14
Right. So going to starbucks for the day to doodle was a necessity? I call bullshit.
I swear I can hear this in her voice. Oppperrayshunnn

Also, I accidentally did her stupid Nellie voice to my cat earlier and I had to sit down and stare at the floor for a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sure JAN.. some carrots for your tea. Plus the bags of crisps and half a pack of biscuits
yup and two pounds of chocolate and a packet of ham late tonight on the loo.....and a rasher of bacon under her pillow....she’s living her best life! sew sew jealous.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😱 That sounds awful! Gabby doesn’t know how lucky she is to be able to have elective surgeries with Juniper Jane at her beck and call. May I ask what your condition was out of interest?
Endo + tumors that where destroying my uterus and some some organs were compromised, and in the middle of discovering what it was I almost die for a 4 month non stop bleeding (they couldn't op because I was too anemic and got me lots of treatments and then in the matter of 3 days I almost bleeded to death, hence the blood transfusion)

I was only there because the person that payed the treatment sent me there and the doctors in my country told me that I had nothing and my wanting to sleep 24/7 was depression.

Anyways, sometimes Gobba gets me so frustrated because she is wasting her life and money away

• Sad
Reactions: 13
One of my co-workers (we maybe interacted like 5 times, but we still work for the same company) committed suicide this week. His team had no idea he was having suicidal ideations. None. People in a similar state don’t normally share that (or put it out there on social media) because they don’t want to burden anyone with their feelings. As much as I believe cries for help should be taken seriously every time, there’s just something about Gobby’s way of doing it that is so weird. Is it the woe is me on Twitter? Is it the mope-y I love my cat stories on IG? Is it her constant crying wolf on all platforms?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
One of my co-workers (we maybe interacted like 5 times, but we still work for the same company) committed suicide this week. His team had no idea he was having suicidal ideations. None. People in a similar state don’t normally share that (or put it out there on social media) because they don’t want to burden anyone with their feelings. As much as I believe cries for help should be taken seriously every time, there’s just something about Gobby’s way of doing it that is so weird. Is it the woe is me on Twitter? Is it the mope-y I love my cat stories on IG? Is it her constant crying wolf on all platforms?
***Trigger warning***
That's so tragic and I'm sorry to hear about that. I totally agree with everything you said. Even though you didn't really know that person I am sure that it still had some impact on you and the people around you. When I was younger one of my friends at the time committed suicide too. We weren't close but used to be out together most weekends as he was my boyfriend's (at the time) best friend. A few days before he did it I saw him in the street and we chatted and he was laughing and joking with me. Then a few days later I heard the news and it floored me. Felt out of the blue. I still think about him often and feel so devastated for his family and friends. Suicide affects so many people so for gabby to talk about it so flippantly makes me feel a bit sick really. Casual Instagram stories about it make me feel uncomfortable. Also because of my mum and my childhood as I mentioned earlier. True geordie talks about it openly. About his struggles personally and a friend who did it. But the difference is that he educates people about it. He doesn't use that to get sympathy. I think it just comes from a genuine place where he wants to talk about mens mental health.

Though I do feel that Gabby must be depressed. How could she be anything but depressed. I struggle with severe bouts of depression where I have suicidal ideation yet I have a wonderful, supportive husband, a lovely little daughter, friends, a meaningful career and a social life. Also I eat healthy and work out regularly and get outside every day. I do feel sad watching her sometimes and wouldn't wish being depressed on anybody. I really do hope she isn't having those feelings and that if she is that she gets help. She is the type of person where if I knew her in real life I would get sucked in and try to help her in every way possible. To the detriment of myself. I just find it sad to watch but have been waiting for years to see a change. I have co dependency issues...clearly!

Part of me feels like I need to stop watching as it is just becoming too sad to watch now. But I still have hope that maybe things will get better so I keep watching. The best thing she could do for herself is to leave social media. It does her no favours and can be really toxic which is why I'm not on it myself. I just lurk in the background like a stalker lol. It does nothing for people who are depressed.

Also noone apart from my husband and therapist know that I have had suicidal thoughts as it is not something I would talk about. It fills me with so much shame as I have so much to be thankful for. Like you said I don't want to be a burden and bottle everything up. Internalise it all. I feel fine at the moment and don't have these thoughts right now. It is a constant battle though.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have been on the other side of things. I had a friend who had very similar traits to Gabby and he would get so pissy with me if I didn't give him enough attention. At the time my health wasn't great, I was caring for both my grandparents and working full time. I felt so burnt out. He made me feel like a bad person constantly if I didn't text/ call. Anyway fast forward, I said something he didn't like and he tried to blame me for trying to commit suicide. I was distraught for such a long time. Its so irresponsible of Gabby to post stuff like this online. Its toxic. I wonder if she blocks her mum/ brother/ family from seeing these posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gabby aka velvetgh0st, standing over Jane as she meekly packs her case ready for her operashun: "it's the mooooost wonderfuuuul tiiiime of the yeaaaaarrr"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.