Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s selling those winter stickers individually now as “lots” of people have asked 🤨
"OOOH GABBY, PLEASE CAN I BUY ONE STICKER AT YOUR HORRIBLY INFLATED PRICE AND PAY POSTAGE AS WELL?!" said nobody ever

Or if they did, it's because they don't want the other stickers in the pack. Hardly good PR, Gabba.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s posting on Instagram stories moaning about her IKEA parcel not being delivered. I replied to it saying to stop complaining and appreciate what she has in life. People are struggling to make ends meet. She replied to me ‘okay doll’ sarcastic cow

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wasteful witch.

I know its only a matter of time.. but I cant wait for this tit shop to fail. For the cat food and subpar beauty ads to dry up so this oxygen thief has to actually go out in the the real world and work hard to understand the worth of money.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Wasteful witch.

I know its only a matter of time.. but I cant wait for this tit shop to fail. For the cat food and subpar beauty ads to dry up so this oxygen thief has to actually go out in the the real world and work hard to understand the worth of money.
No Gabbie, it’s not confusing. There are other people around your age who have worked out how to use it. You’re just bleeping lazy. Your advice should be “don’t buy it if you expect it to do everything without having to work it out yourself”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wasteful witch.

Why didn't she take a Skillshare course on how to use it? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasteful witch.

They are in no way hard to use and there are thousands of tutorials online.
She is unbelievably lazy.

How does she expect to parent a child alone when she is so lazy? My 2 year old woke me up at 4am to show me her elbow (a thrilling discovery) this morning and she has been awake and in need of being occupied ever since (now 13:42!)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s posting on Instagram stories moaning about her IKEA parcel not being delivered. I replied to it saying to stop complaining and appreciate what she has in life. People are struggling to make ends meet. She replied to me ‘okay doll’ sarcastic cow
Update: she’s blocked me now. After telling me to get a hobby.. coming from you gabby??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she change her clothes all the time! She was in her stupid Nirvana jumper and now she's in her stupid blue jumper. So stupid but it really irks me!

Reactions: 8
Typical child, having a strop because the big bad company wouldn't reply to her tweet from 3 hours ago 🤣
Screenshot_20201121-134438_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-134540_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Wasteful witch.

I knew she would sell it! Like I said before, Tik Tok influenced her to buy the Cricut and to start a small business. All this talk about how she wanted to Cricut and to start a business for years is just absolute bullsh*t.

Also, she bought a brand new printer (around £500 I think) which she doesn’t use either!

Reactions: 25
People are dying, Gabb. duck your stupid shelves.

I hope IKEA give her a sassy reply.

Reactions: 38
She’s selling those winter stickers individually now as “lots” of people have asked 🤨
There's something so funny to me that her sticker packs are selling so badly she's had to 'take them apart' and try sell them individually

Edit to add:

I would just like to add my congratulations to our dear Gabs who after SIX DAYS has finally sold a Margot Print, time to celebrate with some buttery carrots and have a 'much needed' break for the next 7 days xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If your biggest complaint is that you had to get out of bed at 06:00..... wow that is some first world bullshit problems

Reactions: 48
Update: she’s blocked me now. After telling me to get a hobby.. coming from you gabby??
This is why I'll never feel sorry for her, no matter what happens, because she has such an utterly disgusting personality that it seems nothing will ever fix.

Here's a thought Gobs, if you have to constantly go on about your privilege by acknowledging something as a first world problem, maybe just shut the duck up?

Reactions: 30
How does she need MORE shelves??? What is her bleeping obsession with shelves? Remember the secret project that she kept under wraps for ages then said it was “redecorating her shelves” lmfaooooo still gets me every time
Her next secret project will be her having a sh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her life is just tit and deep down she knows it, even if she tries to portray how much she loveees spending time home alone and how she wouldn't be able to live with a partner, or her delusion into thinking she has friends... She might have periods of temporary happiness (buying her house, opening her shop) but once the first thrill has passed she's still alone. The thing is it's gotten to a point where I can't see her changing it. How do you get a life at this point? Make genuine and healthy friends at 26 when you have literally no one? I'm sure it's possible but.. how? It's obvious that internet friendships don't work for her, so maybe getting a job and being forced to spend a certain amount of time with people and developing a connection...? Still, her internet past might haunt her. Using an app? I just can't see her ever having the balls to try and meet people online. It's sad because she's the artifice of her unhappiness, as her decisions and behavior are what have gotten her to this point. I'm sure that therapy would help her, but I believe that there's more to it and that what would really change her life would be to have some sort of regular job that involved leaving the house on a daily basis and for a certain number of hours.
I'm a very sociable person and have close close friends, but ever since covid and having to work from home I've seen how my mental health has deteriorated because of having to spend so much time home alone. Not having to get dressed, not leaving the house, not working in an "office environment" (that puts certain pressure on you agains being in your literal house) makes the days pretty repetitive and dull... and Gabby's been living like this FOR YEARS!
I believe a good start for her would be to rent some sort of office space, like a coworking area at a studio or something... once the situation is safe, obviously. Maybe slowly but steadily she would become more comfortable and actually start to enjoy being around other people and from there start changing her life in general.
I remember her saying she wanted to have a baby because it would be easier to make friends in birthing class. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The idea is to sell your stock Gobby, not stockpile it on even more ugly shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.