Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally decided on what I want to wear to court. It’s inspired by her pamper day video, I just need to pick a colour. If any of you have any suggestions just let me know and I’ll pick the opposite of what you suggest because it’s really quirky to do that xx

427514D3-9FBE-459C-9879-35D35D1E9697.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 87
That IP attorney white knighting doesn’t practice law in the UK... just saying.

Poor Monika. I hope her fellow artists wrap their big kind arms around her, she really doesn’t deserve this.
I’m sure she’ll come in handy for Gabboons costly cross-border defamation case that she’ll definitely win - hopefully this ‘IP Attorney’ will inform Gabby of the intricacies of media law and Free Speech Regulation and save her a few million in legal fees before she makes it to the Supreme Court (although I would LOVE to get to see all these outfits we have planned 😂 dibs on coming as her ‘food intolerance’ York Test)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The girl Gabby posted as being similar to her, was someone she also used to follow but unfollowed when she did the purge - she deffo follows artists on another account because otherwise she wouldn’t even see malin’s work because her page is pretty small in comparison

Reactions: 26
Her bullying, past and present, needs to be more known. I don't know how many people remember this and I'm not sure if there's any screenshots but pre YT, she was bullying this girl on IG and literally sent her entire fanbase to go and bully her. Gobs contacted the mother of the girl too and the mum claimed she had to get the police involved? The girl had to delete their accounts cos it got so bad and Gobs and a few others deleted all the evidence. Don't think anything came of it then.

If I'm wrong, please correct me! There's not much info to go on because it was so long ago and I'm not sure how much proof there was
Here some more info :

chloe.png

I also did a bit of digging and found this tweet from the girl's mum... not sure if it's actually about the same Gabby though lol...
hermum.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably did a bait and switch on Monika, acting all friendly like the similarities were a strange coincidence only to publicly make a comparison which suggests Gabby drew her work first - making Monika look like the copycat if anything.

I'm sure Monika knows or heavily suspects Gabby copied but doesn't want to be drawn into a screenshot argument.

Reactions: 35
How can all these people coming to her defence now, not see what a head she is, just from the tit she normally posts? Do they think the way she behaves is normal? Posting man hating tit every 5 mins just because she couldn’t get a man even if she wanted one (or a woman for that matter). Eating lasagne in the bath and bragging about it. Telling people to wear a mask and not leave the house every other day, when she doesn’t wear her mask correctly, if at all, strokes other people’s cats during a pandemic, Makes her mum drive across the country to look after her lazy entitled arse every other week, and goes out on unnecessary trips to ikea, hospital and Starbucks visits for hours. She’s the biggest hypocrite on the planet and now she’s ripping off other artists and denying it. We might have believed you Gobby if you’d come out at the first sign of any accusations and explained yourself, but your behaviour in the last few days has screamed guilty and now you’re trying to claw your way out of the hole you’ve dug for yourself. You might have convinced your little minions that you’ve done nothing wrong, but I can assure you, you’ve lost credibility with a lot of other people, and I doubt anyone in the small business art community will want you following them now (if they’ve got any sense) and hopefully anyone with more than one brain cell that was thinking about buying from you, will think better of it now, and buy their prints etc from someone else with actual talent, not your talentless money grabbing arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg I haven’t paid attention to Gabby since early 2016! The last drama I read about was when she was no longer friends with Lucy and Lydia for reasons that she never disclosed (or has she since?). Anyway, THAT’S how long it’s been! I have a lot of reading to do, but in the meantime, any key highlights would be appreciated 😂

Reactions: 10
Omg I haven’t paid attention to Gabby since early 2016! The last drama I read about was when she was no longer friends with Lucy and Lydia? That’s how long it’s been! I have a lot of reading to do, but in the meantime, any key highlights would be appreciated 😂
I think the most important is that she still eats lasagna in the bath but now she uses it as a bath bomb too

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg I haven’t paid attention to Gabby since early 2016! The last drama I read about was when she was no longer friends with Lucy and Lydia for reasons that she never disclosed (or has she since?). Anyway, THAT’S how long it’s been! I have a lot of reading to do, but in the meantime, any key highlights would be appreciated 😂
Basically Lucy and Lydia were the last friends she had before she managed to get rid of them as well. Or was Zoe after those two? Apart from the odd random meeting with Lucy wood she’s not seen anyone but her mum for about 3 years? Spends her life telling other people what to do and slagging off men whenever she gets the chance. Has now opened a shop that she claims she’s been working on for two years but had to close for two weeks (after only being open for two weeks) to work on her next “collecshun” that she’s DEFINITELY not copied off anyone else.

oh and she bathes in lasagne 😝

Reactions: 18
That IP attorney white knighting doesn’t practice law in the UK... just saying.

Poor Monika. I hope her fellow artists wrap their big kind arms around her, she really doesn’t deserve this.
How do you know this? I went for a nosey, because we don’t call lawyers attorneys here - except for patent attorneys who usually have a science background - so I assumed by the word she was American or something. But then she lived in Colliers Wood in 2018?
Anyway I’m hoping she is American because they’re so litigious it would be hilarious for her to exaggerate Gabby’s prospects of a successful case and for her to get all excited 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How do you know this? I went for a nosey, because we don’t call lawyers attorneys here - except for patent attorneys who usually have a science background - so I assumed by the word she was American or something. But then she lived in Colliers Wood in 2018?
Anyway I’m hoping she is American because they’re so litigious it would be hilarious for her to exaggerate Gabby’s prospects of a successful case and for her to get all excited 😆
You can look them up on the Law Society website to see if they’re a lawyer in the UK or not. I’m assuming this person was not listed on there so not a lawyer in the uk.

Reactions: 8
ooft where to start - in the grand scheme of things, duck all has changed.

Bragged about predicting the manchester bombing in a dream (that still pisses me right off)
Got more cosmetic surgery
She doesn't hang out with anyone anymore (pre pandemic anyway). Made friends, lost them just as quick.
After moving like 3 times in a year, she bought a flat in Brighton. Pretends to be in love with it when she obviously hates it.
Nellie has got fatter
Still being a witch on twitter
She started a shop which hasn't done great and has been copying 'taking inspiration' from actual talented artists
Become a man hater which is extremely damaging to her impressionable audience
Still reliant on mummy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it’s not going to happen, but how funny would it be if Gobby did try and take all this to court and ended up getting sued herself for copyright just because the judge wasn’t blind and could see she’s a robbing bastard! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine defending a woman who makes videos about bathing while eating lasagna, bullies children, is probably a racist*, is a tory, shits in boxes, buys her inbred cats from unethical breeders, feeds said inbred cats with CHEWNA meant for human consumption to the point of obesity/illness, publicly displays her abuse against her own mother, steals designs from other creators and profits off them...

CAN'T RELATE.

*yes I will die on this hill, also her obsession with names reminds me of Katie Hopkins

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You can look them up on the Law Society website to see if they’re a lawyer in the UK or not. I’m assuming this person was not listed on there so not a lawyer in the uk.
That’s only for solicitors though. It’s the BSB website for barristers (she’s not on there though I just checked) Thing is ‘lawyer’ is also what legal execs call themselves as well as fee handling paralegals, unfortunately it’s used as a bit of an umbrella term in England! Weirdly it’s not a protected or regulated term.

D683FC84-8056-475B-8448-C79E6C8D624B.jpeg

Anyone know what Raquel here is on about?

Imagine defending a woman who makes videos about bathing while eating lasagna, bullies children, is probably a racist*, is a tory, shits in boxes, buys her inbred cats from unethical breeders, feeds said inbred cats with CHEWNA meant for human consumption to the point of obesity/illness, publicly displays her abuse against her own mother, steals designs from other creators and profits off them...

CAN'T RELATE.

*yes I will die on this hill, also her obsession with names reminds me of Katie Hopkins
I really really love the idea that people saying she’s copied art ~ tarnished her reputation ~ but she thinks literally none of the above does. Priorities, Gabboon, please get some

Reactions: 12
That’s only for solicitors though. It’s the BSB website for barristers (she’s not on there though I just checked) Thing is ‘lawyer’ is also what legal execs call themselves as well as fee handling paralegals, unfortunately it’s used as a bit of an umbrella term in England! Weirdly it’s not a protected or regulated term.

View attachment 294461

Anyone know what Raquel here is on about?
Seems like that person is a Donald Trump fan , Gab might've said those things about him

Reactions: 13
Seems like that person is a Donald Trump fan , Gab might've said those things about him
Yep she’s talking about trump because of gobbles tweets about unfollowing her the other day if you support trump.

Surely her posting the screenshots of Monikas plant lady and her plant lady trying to make out Monika copied her, is just as libellous as what she’s claiming we’re doing? She’s trying to damage Monikas reputation.

Reactions: 23
The girl is just as bad in terms of accusations

Remember how gobshite accused her haterrrz of editing the video of her elbowing her mum in the face to make her look bad? 😩
She also heavily implied that the twins were homophobic. Although she didn't explicitly say it, she faved a bunch of tweets that made L&L look so bad.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.