Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh because of Jewniper Mewn I now see Gab (and Jane) in random illustrations that pop up online. Also found the Juniper Moon cartoon while searching for any controversy videos šŸ¤£

Anyone else see it? What has this thread done to me šŸ˜‚
bleeping hell, itā€™s Gobby with her ginger hair šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need two others to complete our outfits. Iā€™m going as bacon - who wants to be beans and tinned tomatoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes! I do feel so bad for her because she's a really talented artist who has been dragged into this drama. Unless the artist Gobs was on about was someone else? But surely the artist in question would make a similar statement if what gobshite said is true? I don't believe it until that artist comes forward to confirm the conversation happened.
Gabby specifically named Monika and insinuated Monika had copied her plant lady and winter print as hers supposedly came first.

Monika seems very sweet.

Reactions: 39
Yes! I do feel so bad for her because she's a really talented artist who has been dragged into this drama. Unless the artist Gobs was on about was someone else? But surely the artist in question would make a similar statement if what gobshite said is true? I don't believe it until that artist comes forward to confirm the conversation happened.
Feel like it must be her tbh. Iā€™m going to order some stuff from her, her prints are so cute

Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve unfollowed Polly and her shop page too. duck her. Her weird comments on twitter about hating men in bed if theyā€™re only wearing boxer shorts had already put me off, to be honest.
Poor Monika, what did she do to deserve all this tit? Iā€™ve given her a follow. Coincidentally she describes herself as a ā€˜true mushroom personā€™ in her bio, and a lot of her artwork is of mushrooms and toadstools. And what was Gobbie blabbing on about in her latest video? How much she loved her new mushroom themed duvet cover.
eta: it was in the previous video ā€˜autumn home updatesā€™

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 294310
just seen Monika posted this yesterday :(
She has way more talent than piggy ever will. Gobs has never had a ā€˜dreamā€™ first she wanted to follow Broadway, then YouTube, then interiors and now itā€™s art. duck off and stop embarrassing yourself. Iā€™m sure she forgets that her whole life has been online for years - she literally canā€™t keep up with her own lies.

Reactions: 20
Gabby specifically named Monika and insinuated Monika had copied her plant lady and winter print as hers supposedly came first.

Monika seems very sweet.
Well damn. Gobs dropped her right in it then

Iā€™ve unfollowed Polly and her shop page too. duck her. Her weird comments on twitter about hating men in bed if theyā€™re only wearing boxer shorts had already put me off, to be honest.
Poor Monika, what did she do to deserve all this tit? Iā€™ve given her a follow. Coincidentally she describes herself as a ā€˜true mushroom personā€™ in her bio, and a lot of her artwork is of mushrooms and toadstools. And what was Gobbie blabbing on about in her latest video? How much she loved her new mushroom themed duvet cover.
That's pretty funny cos when I was watching her two 50 facts videos earlier, she said she absolutely despises mushrooms

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Monika seems very sweet.
I canā€™t believe Gabby thinks anyone will believe Monika copied her lmao...Monikaā€™s art is all so cohesive, it goes together, itā€™s all in the same style, sheā€™s been doing it for longer, honestly what is Gabby playing at?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
See, I can believe Monika has a genuine passion for nature which reflects in her illustrations which have a distinct style and theme. I can also believe she really, truly loves to draw and create.

Gabby just draws a basic outline of something almost identical to already existing art, changes the colours and hopes people will shell out to fund her kitchen. There's no consistency, theme or individual style to her work.

Reactions: 39
Also letā€™s be honest, Gabs canā€™t even get out of bed most days and wash let alone take everyone to court šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That statement from Monika does not sound like sheā€™s happy and everything is cool between them. I feel bad for her that sheā€™s been drawn into gobshites web of lies and deception.

Itā€™s obvious if she has spoken to twatface, she just wanted to keep the peace, as she couldnā€™t 100% prove that head had copied her, so it was just easier to say yeah everything is fine no problem. Not thinking that bellend would drag her name all over Twitter and practically accuse HER of being the copycat.

Sheā€™s just an absolute twit! I hope her business fails and I hope her YouTube careers ends ASAP.

Also good on Becca Rose for showing gobshite what actual talent is! Not some half arsed illustration that you copied off everyone else!

Reactions: 56
The last time someone said this was like 20 pages ago but Iā€™ve still got to say it

ā€œDO SOMETHING, JEWNIPER JANE!!ā€ makes me piss every.bleeping.time.

also Iā€™m going to court as grout probably. See you in court lads x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
she is VILE. what a bully. but yet weā€™re the nasty trolls. duck off gobby

Reactions: 34
I guess victoria1867 on twitter is a relative of our dearest Gabby?

(Please don't go sending hate messages to them)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Honestly if gob wasn't who she was she would be on these websites slagging off people left right and centre due to her extremely low self esteem and insecurities.
Don't brand us 'trolls' and accuse us of slander as you aren't exactly a model citizen. Quite the opposite. You're a bitchy, bitter, lonely woman and if you had any decency you'd take some responsibility and admit what you've done.

Reactions: 30
I canā€™t believe Gabby thinks anyone will believe Monika copied her lmao...Monikaā€™s art is all so cohesive, it goes together, itā€™s all in the same style, sheā€™s been doing it for longer, honestly what is Gabby playing at?
I was going to say, if you look on Monikas page, all her art is similar in design and all goes together. Whereas what does dear old Gobby have? A bleeping boss eyed cat on a mop that she copied off Something else. A bag saying you are Magic and a print that she copied off someone else. A ā€˜thingā€™ with deformed arms and closed eyes, because she canā€™t draw eyes, (copied off someone else) holding an arse. And some crappy generic ghost called gavin. Soooo much talent. And the witch raked in a few grand for that lot. Disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Had a migraine all evening, came back online to find that thereā€™s a new thread already and Gabby has spoken out. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s spoken about it regardless of what sheā€™s said. It was weird before now that she hadnā€™t even acknowledged the situation.

Reactions: 11
I was going to say, if you look on Monikas page, all her art is similar in design and all goes together. Whereas what does dear old Gobby have? A bleeping boss eyed cat on a broom stick that she copied off Something else. A bag saying you are Magic and a print that she copied off someone else. A ā€˜thingā€™ with deformed arms and closed eyes, because she canā€™t draw eyes, (copied off someone else) holding an arse. And some crappy generic ghost called gavin. Soooo much talent. And the witch raked in a few grand for that lot. Disgusting!
I'm living for your description of her collection.

But leave my boo (šŸ˜) Gavin alone. He didn't ask for any of this. Least of all his tit name.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm living for your description of her collection.

But leave my boo (šŸ˜) Gavin alone. He didn't ask for any of this. Least of all his tit name.
Haha thanks, I changed it after I noticed my glaring mistake! ;)
Not the Gavin bit though, soz Gavalaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr! šŸ‘»

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just because legally something can't be copyrighted and it's hard to enforce doesn't mean it's not copying, or that's its morally OK. Yes I'm sure artistic "styles" can't be copyrighted but even my blind cat can see that they're identical with the exact same content, layout, colour scheme. Infuriating.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.