Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That statement from Monika does not sound like she’s happy and everything is cool between them. I feel bad for her that she’s been drawn into gobshites web of lies and deception.

It’s obvious if she has spoken to twatface, she just wanted to keep the peace, as she couldn’t 100% prove that head had copied her, so it was just easier to say yeah everything is fine no problem. Not thinking that bellend would drag her name all over Twitter and practically accuse HER of being the copycat.

She’s just an absolute twit! I hope her business fails and I hope her YouTube careers ends ASAP.

Also good on Becca Rose for showing gobshite what actual talent is! Not some half arsed illustration that you copied off everyone else!
yeah i dont know why but something about Monikas statement didn’t sit right with me/doesnt seem to support Gobs version, Im starting to think she’s talking about a different artist, after all we know shes ‘been inspired’ by a few artists

Reactions: 34
Wow, I’ve just caught up on the last bazillion pages! I’m so disappointed that polly supported her. I have bought stuff from her but never again. duck her. You would think that as a small business/ artist she would support her fellow creatives and not sell out so this horrible vile woman would maybe boost her following. I was going to get something from Polly’s new launch too but I’m buying from Monika instead and unfollowing.

I really can’t stand Gabbie. What a pathetic bully. Her behaviour is disgusting.

Reactions: 23
D53C6406-E2A7-487C-83DC-EBE37899F21B.png

gabriella is first in the queue to spout “#bekind” when it comes to actions she construes as bullying towards herself, but she isn’t so quick on the uptake when she’s the one dishing out the bitchiness

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Also let’s be honest, Gabs can’t even get out of bed most days and wash let alone take everyone to court 🥱
Jane is gonna be on overtime that day, washing her and making sure she gets out of bed AND driving her to court!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Um yeah...Caroline Flack got absolutely hounded literally to her death by the press, I don’t know how to tell you that Gabby getting called out for copying someone is...not the same 🤮
How have we never heard of this Victoria person before anyway??

Reactions: 66
Gabby seems to forget that she was whinging a few weeks ago about having to change her whole “collecshun” because someone had copied her. How have they copied her? Surely they were just “taking inspiration” from her idea? So she could have gone ahead and released her “collecshun” as it was. Funny how other people have copied her, but she hasn’t copied anyone else. 🙄 unless the other persons illustrations were identical to hers, then it’s not copying surely, by her definition of what copying is?

Reactions: 64
I really can’t stand Gabbie. What a pathetic bully. Her behaviour is disgusting.
Her bullying, past and present, needs to be more known. I don't know how many people remember this and I'm not sure if there's any screenshots but pre YT, she was bullying this girl on IG and literally sent her entire fanbase to go and bully her. Gobs contacted the mother of the girl too and the mum claimed she had to get the police involved? The girl had to delete their accounts cos it got so bad and Gobs and a few others deleted all the evidence. Don't think anything came of it then.

If I'm wrong, please correct me! There's not much info to go on because it was so long ago and I'm not sure how much proof there was

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
That IP attorney white knighting doesn’t practice law in the UK... just saying.

Poor Monika. I hope her fellow artists wrap their big kind arms around her, she really doesn’t deserve this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That IP attorney white knighting doesn’t practice law in the UK... just saying.

Poor Monika. I hope her fellow artists wrap their big kind arms around her, she really doesn’t deserve this.
I hope Monika gets a few extra sales from all this bullshit if nothing else.

Oh and also, I know I was against a video being done on her earlier, but now bleeping bring it on. The massive twit deserves it! (Not that she didn’t before, I just didn’t want her to get more views)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick but the teabag and candle artwork Gabby's linked to is not the one she's being accused of copying. So is that another artist she rips ideas off?

Nice try, Gabalon
I think she's trying to say that another piece of work that looks like hers and Monika's came out after hers so is questioning if it should also be copying her and Monika.
It's a very badly worded tweet.

Ngl though, the newer one doesn't look as much like Monika's as Gobs' one does. As again, she's not even attempted to change the style/colour scheme.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been said, I haven’t managed to catch up on all pages but in her 🤥statement🤥 she says- “I’ve spent countless hours of the last couple of years working on different designs” honey if thats 2 years worth of work wtf you going to create in the couple of weeks your shop is shut ready for the new launch

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think she's trying to say that another piece of work that looks like hers and Monika's came out after hers so is questioning if it should also be copying her and Monika.
It's a very badly worded tweet
Aha, got it. So it's a chain. Gabby copies Monika, Malin copies Gabby. Noice.

Reactions: 11
She’s only got 1.4K likes on her ✨statement✨ after 7 hours.

Not exactly a gushing support from her 632k followers, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I mean if you’re gonna copy someone, at least make it as good or better than the one you’re copying. Don’t just do a piss poor copy and think that’ll do, my thicko followers will buy any old tit I put out, so why bother putting any effort in?
More fool them I say. Somewhere someone has got that bleeping dog tit picture of Margot hanging on their wall with her Tyrannosaurus rex arms! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 26
loads of her little 14 year old viewers are coming for me now (by loads i mean like 3 btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s only got 1.4K likes on her ✨statement✨ after 7 hours.

Not exactly a gushing support from her 632k followers, is it?
Especially when she was quiet on SM, there wasn't a peep from her followers. The people supporting her now are only hoping to get a response because they're 14 and it's 'sew cewl to talk to a yewtewber'. That's it.

Reactions: 16
Dinosaur
Must be a cousin. She looks just like Jane.
Her and her family can’t even get their own bleeping faces! 😂😂😂

I think it’s hilarious that the dickheads on twitter are saying “glad you’re taking it further” etc. She’s not going to be taking anything further, because she’s got duck all to take further! People were asking her to make a statement of some sort addressing the blatant copying, and she totally ignored it all and went on a blocking spree. The only thing she proved was she was guilty as sin! If she had nothing to hide she would have come out straight away and said she hasn’t copied anyone “now leave me alone” <—such a victim thing to say 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Just because legally something can't be copyrighted and it's hard to enforce doesn't mean it's not copying, or that's its morally OK. Yes I'm sure artistic "styles" can't be copyrighted but even my blind cat can see that they're identical with the exact same content, layout, colour scheme. Infuriating.
Artistic creation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.