Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thing Monika never EVER mentioned her in public, never!
And now Gobba herself is dragging her and lowkey accusing her of copying? Oh Gabbo...

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Just showing appreciation for the " See you in court scummy trolls, Jane’s bringing lasagne and bacon rolls" suggestion <3

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Whats had been going on the past 48 hours and less:

- Grabby blocking and ignoring everything going on.
- She has blocked so many people, even genuine fans
- Eating lasagna in the bath, turned into a lasagna bath
- Is claiming that Monic has copied "her" art and that things just look the same etc.
- Her fans have two brain cells combined, how else would they still support Gabby

- Polly openly supporting Gabby and retweeting man-hating tweets - the reason they are still friends even though Gabby has, in the past, tried to steal Polly's art and pass it off as her own creating.

- Plot twist: Gabby is wanting to sue the "mean" people on Tattle and we are reacting with preparing our cour outfits (I feel like going as Nelly, I am already pretty chubby so :ROFLMAO: )

Other things I missed, the thread went by so fast I almost could not keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well this doesn’t sound at all like ‘we are happy to co-exist in the same space’ does it Gabboon
If she was totally fine with everything going on, she would've flat out said it. Something along the lines of 'I have no issue with the work she has produced and we have mutually agreed that all is well'.

The fact that she is dodging it screams that there's an issue

Reactions: 62
If she was totally fine with everything going on, she would've flat out said it. Something along the lines of 'I have no issue with the work she has produced and we have mutually agreed that all is well'.

The fact that she is dodging it screams that there's an issue
Exactly like she’s been forced to say SOMETHING and what she hasn’t said is that Gabby is right and there’s no copying. I bet someone’s getting her lasagne in a twist seeing that 🥴

Reactions: 34
The fact the last thread was made on Tuesday and we already have a new one 🤣🤣 gabby really is a a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly like she’s been forced to say SOMETHING and what she hasn’t said is that Gabby is right and there’s no copying. I bet someone’s getting her lasagne in a twist seeing that 🥴
I'm glad she's said something at least, I am confused as to which artist Gabby reached out to.

Reactions: 9
Ooft, that Monika statement. I feel for her, and I agree with whoever said on the last thread that Gobs probably intimidated her into submission on the subject. The girl has eyes, she will know or not know if someone has copied her original work. She knows.

Reactions: 66
I’ve decided I’m gonna come as the willy lolly she sucked in that video

anyone want to invite hobbie to court too! Sure she needs a fake pal their

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes! I do feel so bad for her because she's a really talented artist who has been dragged into this drama. Unless the artist Gobs was on about was someone else? But surely the artist in question would make a similar statement if what gobshite said is true? I don't believe it until that artist comes forward to confirm the conversation happened.

Reactions: 19
I take back my earlier statement. I felt bad for her yesterday. After the statements I'm now.... not

Reactions: 5
Hope this ‘drama’ continues. No one falls for your BS gobbs and you deserve a failed business. Can’t wait for the YouTube drama video 👏

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.