Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad people are starting to call her out! I hope Monika and Nina are aware.

I wonder if she will still go ahead and try to sell that awful print of the girl holding the phone, it was a rip off of Nina’s design.

Reactions: 41
The fact she’s awake and evidently cacking her pants because another person has outed her 🥴 bye bye gobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Someone should send these to Angelika Oles. Then she would really tit her pants if she made a video about her.

Reactions: 51
I know that girl has a much smaller following, but all those small/ indie art businesses tend to back each other up and support one another so I'm low-key hoping that they'll all turn their backs on Gobs and drive her out of the community. If she put any effort into finding her own style I'd feel bad. But hell naw. She deserves this. She's always been profiting off of others and deserves to be knocked down a peg or two. I love it.

Reactions: 43
Someone should send these to Angelika Oles. Then she would really tit her pants if she made a video about her.
yesssss gab deserves to be on one of those commentary channels as she genuinely deserves it. She has so much tea and evidence against her.

plus it would bring views to her channel

Reactions: 25
She can’t seperate men from being ‘sexual’ beings to human beings. It’s not a different species.
I’m not trying to up her, but I was assaulted in college and it has stayed with me for years. So I kind of get her on that.

However I went to an all girls school & combined with being a POC in a majority white area (thus not seen as desirable), I was mega awkward around guys.
Now Idaf, i go on lunch breaks with my all-male team and don’t care how I look. I literally cannot differentiate between bantering with a female now.

Her feminism is not revolutionary lol, I get rose west vibes from her.

Reactions: 15
She’s limited comments on Jewniper Mewn as well. Definitely shitting herself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
The fact she’s awake and evidently cacking her pants because another person has outed her 🥴 bye bye gobs
Do you hear that?
That's the sound of Juniper Mewn falling into the void.

I hate to bring bad news, but this is the start of the end for her shop. Unless she somehow comes up with completely original designs which i'm not sure she has enough creativity to do. She could just go ahead and make a digital rendering of those ladies' side profiles she used to draw. They would fit very well with halloween tbh. They were scary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't think Gabs could really classify herself as a feminist. She's put up this image she's supposedly a bad ass independent woman, and yet her "feminist" tweets have all been man hating and nothing to do with equality. I think she's nervous around men (probably women also) because she's practically a recluse at this point. I also think she has some internal issues from dealing with her dad but I don't want to and can't arm chair diagnose.
What happened with her dad?

@spiltmilkpress just called Gobbie out HARD on instagram. I’d take screen shots and post, but it’ll be glaringly obvious if I do. So glad she’s getting called out by her peers, I’ll be interested to see how she responds.
wow watching someone else expose her was therapeutic lol 10/10

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
That call out is chefs kiss, perfection! If Jane isn’t there already I’m sure grubby is on the phone demanding she come and rub her back and scoop her soggy lasagne out of the bath because people are being sewwww sewww mean to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't think Gabs could really classify herself as a feminist. She's put up this image she's supposedly a bad ass independent woman, and yet her "feminist" tweets have all been man hating and nothing to do with equality. I think she's nervous around men (probably women also) because she's practically a recluse at this point. I also think she has some internal issues from dealing with her dad but I don't want to and can't arm chair diagnose.
What did her dad do?

How does lasagne fall out of a bowl or a mug or whatever plant pot she was eating from? She is so full of tit
Best not to think about that too much...

I can definitely imagine the lasagne on her fork falling into the bath (rather than the whole thing) and her staying in there with it floating around 🤢
Interesting you inagine her using utensils. I prefer the thought of her abandoning etiquette and going face first into the whole thing...to save on washing up.

Struggled to stay awake so badly that she could only spend 20 minutes taking photos pretending to be asleep #Pray4Grubby
View attachment 288814View attachment 288815
Is her bf taking the cuteee photos of her sleeping like a lil sweetpea? Or, is she in so much pain she is using a selfie stick / self timer to pose up a storm???

Nothing says i have awful, debilating menstrual cramps like a photoshoot.

Hating men doesn't make you a feminist Gabbie.
I've a lot of male friends, I'm not terrified when I'm with them.
Sorry you're such a loner
Is she about to start reading some Simone de beauvoir or dive into the pages of the female eunuch??

Light bedtime reading for miss longbottom.

Hating men doesn't make you a feminist Gabbie.
I've a lot of male friends, I'm not terrified when I'm with them.
Sorry you're such a loner
Is she about to start reading some Simone de beauvoir or dive into the pages of the female eunuch??

Light bedtime reading for miss longbottom.i
How many hours do you reckon she actually spent working on her shop? Probably less than a normal working day in total. bleeping infuriating.
I reckon at least a whole one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The hating men thing that she shared has really pissed me off. I'm half tempted to say something to her. I don't have many female friends, mainly men who are also my husband's friends.

Not once have I been frightened left alone in a room with them all. They are the most wonderful people and the upside is that there's no competitiveness like a friendship with girls sometimes. I had a panic attack walking up the aisle last year. My only bridesmaid decided she didn't want to even speak to me and all of my husband's friends came to calm me down bless em.

Shut the duck up gobby. Honestly. That's not feminism. That's pure bitter man hating. Not all men are rapists because they're 'extatic' when in a room with a woman. I don't think any man would want to look at you anyway. duck right off. They're human, not monsters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How she handles this will speak volumes. She will either double down, say nothing and silently close Jewniper Mewn becussss she’s sew poorly.

Or, she’d do the smart and ethical thing of saying she was so strongly inspired by the wonderful work of x that it came across as copying, and she’s sorry, and everyone should check out x’s account.

Reactions: 37
How she handles this will speak volumes. She will either double down, say nothing and silently close Jewniper Mewn becussss she’s sew poorly.

Or, she’d do the smart and ethical thing of saying she was so strongly inspired by the wonderful work of x that it came across as copying, and she’s sorry, and everyone should check out x’s account.
She won't do the latter. She will block and hide like the coward she is

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but when she ‘created’ (read: stole) the picture of the women side on holding a phone, she commented that she wanted the woman to be holding a mug (🤦🏻‍♀️) but Jane questioned it and suggested a phone. So she was legit going to copy every tiny detail of it and pass it off as her own. This girl!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.