Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has made my day. She thought she was invincible didn't she :sneaky: You've made you bed, now lie in it you moron. Doesn't deserve a penny of what she's got for the stolen work. I can't believe she is actually SO unoriginal that she couldn't come up with a single design of her own. It must be the learning difficulty she has that didn't allow her to think ahead and at least not follow the people she's ripped off.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't think it will impact on her views and sells because she still have hardcore fans that even tho with evidence, they will support her no matter what. Bringing angelika to this will only boost her engagement in views because ppl will be more nosy than judgmental imo. At least, she is been calling out but i wouldn't hope for much more. Also the gift she posted on the cat on the broom, it's from Milton the cat on ig, just if anyone wants to know to have more sources. I had been following them for long and I was shocked when I saw she posted the first time that cat.

Reactions: 15
Although it would be sewper nice, I don't think Angelika or any other drama channel would talk about Plagiarella. Viewers want to hear about famous people drama and Gobbie is not relevant, most people forgot about her after those teeth-licking days with Scamella ended. They wouldn't get many views, which is a shame cause they could make an entire saga about Gobbie's lies and "kindness" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 31
FINALLY!
This is the start of the end for Velvetgh0st and her BS x

I would love to see her face right now. Crying all over in front of her mommy because of these nasty bullies ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just seen another influencer call her out, @yasminjohalx (who I really recommend to follow, she’s so down to earth and seems lovely)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
FINALLY!
This is the start of the end for Velvetgh0st and her BS x

I would love to see her face right now. Crying all over in front of her mommy because of these nasty bullies ;);)
She’s probs taken herself down to a+e because the pains are sew sew bad , she will then do a story from a hospital bed so people feel sorry for her , OR she will just reuse an old a+e photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s bored of the shop stuff now anyway, she only wanted to design and kit out a TikTok worthy office that was better than all the others. She’s on to obsessively thinking about her new kitchen now.

Reactions: 43
not sure it’s been pointed out yet but isn’t it so telling that so much has been deleted off her Instagram she will just deny deny deny

Reactions: 15
Omg she's deleted the lasagna tweet. Definitely didn't come across as quirky as she hoped and just came across discostin

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The irony of Gobs going batshit crazy when someone used her WW template becusss copying is NOT okay.*

*unless she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I wonder if Polly will publicly call her out?
Polly doesn’t seem the type to get involved in any sort of drama but she’s a small business owner

Reactions: 21
I just came after seeing Yasmin's callout and had 12 pages to catch up on rip, but I'm so glad the truth is gaining traction

Reactions: 22
I hope Katnipp calls her out for copying, too. She recently had her work ripped off by Shein so she knows how it feels to have your work and effort swept up by a bigger platform.

Reactions: 22
Gabby: pInK iSnT mY vIbE rIgHt NoW
Gabby: plans a kitchen that has pink in the colour scheme
This girl 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Anyone else dying that she’s gonna potentially have to scrap loads of the prints and stickers shes ordered in now 😂😂😂
Serves ya bloody right ya thief

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.