Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Struggled to stay awake so badly that she could only spend 20 minutes taking photos pretending to be asleep #Pray4Grubby
View attachment 288814View attachment 288815

All the insta stories and thumbnails of her sleeping kill me, shes so dramatic and thinks she sew sew cute. Little goblin barely left her cave for the day.

How many hours do you reckon she actually spent working on her shop? Probably less than a normal working day in total. bleeping infuriating.

Enough time to check her lack of sales, copy someone else's ideas then fry some bacon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has posted 5 separate Instagram stories of her in bed. Grow the duck up and be grateful that you are in such a position that you can go to sleep whenever you want because you have no real responsibilities, just don’t flaunt it to the people you rely on to live the life that you do.

Reactions: 49
I forget the to timeline, but wasn't she only closing shop for 2 weeks? Doesn't November put it at more than 2?

Also you'd think you'd still want to draw up some more engagement. People are going to move on.

Reactions: 19
Honestly, anybody who takes a selfie with their eyes closed as if they're asleep is a bellend.

And that, to use a Gabbism, is the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s a complete Billy bullshitter! Her life is one big period. I’m on my period and having horrible cramps but I still had to work, cook a meal and tidy and clean the house. Only now I can even think about reaching for the hot water bottle and chilling out. I have never known any woman to go on about her period as much as her. It doesn’t make you special Gobs!! Get a life!

Reactions: 28
Hating men doesn't make you a feminist Gabbie.
I've a lot of male friends, I'm not terrified when I'm with them.
Sorry you're such a loner
Think she was better off going to bed what utter bollocks!

ETA that was directed at Gabby not you 🍌🐧

Reactions: 8
Wait she's not opening the shop until November 1st? Girl was bragging so much about being Halloween queen with all the spooky stuff but then peak Halloween weeks Oct 20th-31st shes closed

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't think Gabs could really classify herself as a feminist. She's put up this image she's supposedly a bad ass independent woman, and yet her "feminist" tweets have all been man hating and nothing to do with equality. I think she's nervous around men (probably women also) because she's practically a recluse at this point. I also think she has some internal issues from dealing with her dad but I don't want to and can't arm chair diagnose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
I don't think Gabs could really classify herself as a feminist.
This. Gabby exclusively bullies women on Twitter, Instagram, etc. She is no feminist and this little ‘I hate men’ charade is getting tired. That doesn’t help feminism as a cause at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hating men doesn't make you a feminist Gabbie.
I've a lot of male friends, I'm not terrified when I'm with them.
Sorry you're such a loner
If she knew any men she'd know they can actually feel very awkward and out of place in a room full of women. She needs to stop demonising men so much.

For 2 years I worked in an office with 6 other men. If anything they treated me like a madam lol!

Reactions: 35
I will be the first to support women who are wary of men based on their experiences.

I understand it, I get it.

The thing with this kind of thinking is, there's nowhere for men to grow. Toxic masculinity and rape culture are huge, huge issues amongst men but if we just accept them, they're always going to be A Thing.

There are lots of good men out there who acknowledge this and try to rise above it. Neither do they excuse it, which they shouldn't and we shouldn't.

Reactions: 29
And still I’d much prefer to be around men then women, women are bitchy and men just say it how it is and I actually feel more comfortable with them

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I am goddamn sick of her doing tit like this because it causes more harm than good, especially when she has an impressionable young audience. As any true feminist knows, feminism does not equal hate of all men. I am here for EQUAL rights for ALL, not some quotes without context and emotionally-charged tweets about how “men are useless” and “all men want to rape me at the gym” because it’s honestly tragic and she just wants to piggy-back on the work that real feminists are doing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also, I have worked with a lot of men in my time (partly due to the jobs I’ve had) and I have never been terrified of being in a room full of men, that’s when you rise to the challenge of conveying your ideas, or if you’re respected they’re going to listen. She has misquoted feminism entirely and it’s getting to me, in order to achieve gender equality you need to work with men as they occupy the power positions in society, by spouting off that you’re scared of men, YOU'RE DOING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT FEMINISM IS TRYING TO ACHIEVE

although at this rate gobs, you’d fit well in with some of the radicals who think the solution is to kill all men 😂😂

Reactions: 23
And still I’d much prefer to be around men then women, women are bitchy and men just say it how it is and I actually feel more comfortable with them
Lol you’re having a go at Gob for generalising men but then go onto generalise women?

Gobs hate for men has nothing to do with feminism and all to do with her unresolved daddy issues and lifetime of unrequited love. Feminism isn’t about haShe has a lot of issues with women shown by lack of fleeting “friendships” but she knows saying stuff about women isn’t popular right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This. Gabby exclusively bullies women on Twitter, Instagram, etc. She is no feminist and this little ‘I hate men’ charade is getting tired. That doesn’t help feminism as a cause at all.
I bet you everything she has not read a single piece of feminist literature or study. That would be like me bulshitting about some random philosophy i know nothing about. She is the complete opposite of a feminist with her hate, priviledge and purposeful ignorance. Being a woman does not make u a feminist. Complaining about your period does not make you more of a woman. Hating people makes you a twit and that is all she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.