Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the Gabby lasagna bath-soup not being the most disgusting thing she's done for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love how the plant lady stuff is part of her "winter collection" is she aware of how seasons/sunlight/growing/photosynthesis works?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She's barely done any lead up like she did with her 2 week collection before. If I wasn't on this site I'd have no idea she was even launching another collection

Reactions: 14
If Gobs employed anyone Male or female she would be the first person to sexually harass them! So she needs to sit down and stfu!
The way she acted around Zoe was creepy as duck, and she called the twins homophobic, so she probably came onto one of them as well, and as she seems to think her employees would be her besties, she would have no problem being creepy AF around them.
Why did she call the twins homephobic?

Reactions: 1
Was a long time lurker but i had to make an account after her lasagna tweet. What a disgusting little pig, I don't understand why you would share that, i know she admitted to shitting in a box but bleeping hell. No wonder people actually have bad and TRUFUL things to say about her when she is so disgusting.

Also as someone with endo, seeing her lazy arse get up at 2pm to pack a couple of orders for a business she chose to create on her own. Just a slap in the face to people that actually work hard in life while still having troubles. Such a privileged spoilt brat.

Reactions: 26
Why did she call the twins homephobic?
Tbh I’m not sure on the exact story of this but I’m sure someone else will be able to fill you in better than I can. From what I can recall, she said something about someone/people being homophobic on twitter, right around the time she fell out with the twins, so people thought it must be something to do with one/both of them. She never directly said “Lucy and Lydia are Homophobic” but it was pretty obvious who she was talking about.

Reactions: 4
Bed now?! She’s literally geriatric at this point. Having duck all to do all day really takes it out of you huh Gobster?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I honestly thought she was on her period the other week, wtf? Do they just last the whole month for her now so she has even more of an excuse to bum around and do duck all?

Reactions: 33
Struggled to stay awake so badly that she could only spend 20 minutes taking photos pretending to be asleep #Pray4Grubby
Screenshot_20201026-190214_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201026-190232_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Struggled to stay awake so badly that she could only spend 20 minutes taking photos pretending to be asleep #Pray4Grubby
View attachment 288814View attachment 288815
I blame YouTube for creating these insufferable brats. As someone who has painful periods, I know exactly what it’s like but I don’t use it as an excuse for literally everything. Some of us have actually demanding jobs and can’t afford the luxury of sleeping in for days on end when we’re not feeling good with $$$ still coming in. She’s so out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Fucksake Gobbie, grow up. Your mum is there looking after you and you have nothing else to do. I’ve just had a three day pre-menstrual migraine, which feels like my head is in a vice and nauseous. Still managed to go to work ( cleaning other people’s houses ), cleaned my own house, shopped and cooked for my family, took care of my elderly ill mother, etc etc Just like millions of other women do, because that’s life and it’s not a big deal. It’s really not. Sometimes life is hard, and you have to do things you don’t feel like doing, even if you’re not feeling great, so duck off Gobbie, you silly little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I blame YouTube for creating these insufferable brats lol as someone who has painful periods, I know exactly what it’s like but I don’t use it as an excuse for literally everything. Some of us have actually demanding jobs and can’t afford the luxury of sleeping in for days on end when we’re not feeling good with $$$ still coming in. She’s so out of touch with reality.
Right. We are all working from home at the moment due to the pandemic but I vividly remember the days when I’d just be getting off work at 6PM. Imagine Gabby surviving an entire day at the office whilst on her period. The horror.

Reactions: 19
How many hours do you reckon she actually spent working on her shop? Probably less than a normal working day in total. bleeping infuriating.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.