Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to be Rowan SO BAD when i was younger
Loved the plot twist of her and Alfie (was that his name) dating!
Watch Gabby now start White Femaling Rowan becoss they are both sew sew quirky and neeeesh.

Reactions: 2
If she could hack it, Gabbie would do so well to just get a job in coffee shop. I don’t like to admit it but I’ve related to her in the past. Through uni I had awful social anxiety and Body dismorphia (I wouldn’t leave my room because I thought I was ‘fat’, particularly in the summer) And struggled to later leave my flat because of anxiety. this was over 5 years ago - and since I’ve left uni I’ve kept it slow just working as a barista in small independents. It’s done wonders for my anxiety and working with a small team I’ve met some wonderful friends who I’d see regularly in and out of work. As it’s service work too it allows you to just switch off mentally and get on with the practical job , almost like a mindfulness thing. I’m same age as Gabbie and there’s no shame in doing this kind of work - my team mates have always been older or the same age, and everyone’s in a similar situation of just trying to figure things out. I know she’d never do it because she doesn’t need the money and obviously she has burned a lot of bridges herself - but if she could it really would do her well.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
As an ✨illustrator✨ who actually worked at improving their skill, I am appalled that she can make money off this garbage.
Same. I'm an architecture student and we get ripped to shreads including the papers and designs we submit for review (like literally they rip the papers in front of everyone). She would not last an hour let alone a day in an actual professional/educational setting where creative work is being done. And the best part is, it's not even because of her "skills" but because of her attitude. So she can sell her crap to her minions all she wants, but she can't claim to love sth if she is not putting any work behind it.

Reactions: 20
Do I sense some shade from Becca? 🤣
I would say I can't believe she found Gavin in Poundland but I totally can
Screenshot_20201015-122943_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If she could hack it, Gabbie would do so well to just get a job in coffee shop. I don’t like to admit it but I’ve related to her in the past. Through uni I had awful social anxiety and Body dismorphia (I wouldn’t leave my room because I thought I was ‘fat’, particularly in the summer) And struggled to later leave my flat because of anxiety. this was over 5 years ago - and since I’ve left uni I’ve kept it slow just working as a barista in small independents. It’s done wonders for my anxiety and working with a small team I’ve met some wonderful friends who I’d see regularly in and out of work. As it’s service work too it allows you to just switch off mentally and get on with the practical job , almost like a mindfulness thing. I’m same age as Gabbie and there’s no shame in doing this kind of work - my team mates have always been older or the same age, and everyone’s in a similar situation of just trying to figure things out. I know she’d never do it because she doesn’t need the money and obviously she has burned a lot of bridges herself - but if she could it really would do her well.
I relate to her too, in some ways, although I’m twenty years older than her. I’ve led a very simple life, because it’s just how I cope with things.
Her YouTube success has done her absolutely no favours. It enables her to carry on avoiding everything that makes her uncomfortable, and therefore never changing or growing, and staying in a viscous miserable cycle.
However, aside from her anxiety and other issues, she does not seem to be a nice person. She’s a liar, a bully, she’s rude and she can’t see how privileged she is.
She is lucky enough to be able to afford all the therapy she could want, but chooses not to.
I also think she has such a victim complex that at this point all the complaining and pretending to be ill is the only way she knows how to interact with people to get the attention she craves.

Reactions: 29
I relate to her too, in some ways, although I’m twenty years older than her. I’ve led a very simple life, because it’s just how I cope with things.
Her YouTube success has done her absolutely no favours. It enables her to carry on avoiding everything that makes her uncomfortable, and therefore never changing or growing, and staying in a viscous miserable cycle.
However, aside from her anxiety and other issues, she does not seem to be a nice person. She’s a liar, a bully, she’s rude and she can’t see how privileged she is.
She is lucky enough to be able to afford all the therapy she could want, but chooses not to.
I also think she has such a victim complex that at this point all the complaining and pretending to be ill is the only way she knows how to interact with people to get the attention she craves.
Sure - you’re right about her flaws and generally toxicity. If she would work somewhere it might teach her to be a little less selfish and just get on with things because she has to. - But yeah, ultimately this is never really gonna happen for her. OT I often think watching too many youtubers/ bloggers is such a mistake. I remember I used to a lot back in the darker days - had a long break from it and then watched someone like Lucy moon (would I don’t even mind tbh) but all I could think was ‘Jesus - all these people do is talk about themselves’ haha. You tube really gives such an ego inflation - for the people making and watching. I guess this is prob a reason for a lot of her insecurity etc - theres an inaccurate impression from YT that people are super invested in your life - when really everyone is worrying about themselves and their own problems. (Aware of the irony of saying this on a gossip thread though lol)

Reactions: 12
Same. I'm an architecture student and we get ripped to shreads including the papers and designs we submit for review (like literally they rip the papers in front of everyone). She would not last an hour let alone a day in an actual professional/educational setting where creative work is being done. And the best part is, it's not even because of her "skills" but because of her attitude. So she can sell her crap to her minions all she wants, but she can't claim to love sth if she is not putting any work behind it.
Same. I'm a prop maker and I've had designers literally throw stuff away I'd spent weeks making because they changed their mind (I'd followed their technical drawings and research photos AND they'd checked on the progress of it most days but suddenly when it's finished it doesn't seem right in that scene anymore) they'd tell you loudly in front of a lot of people that it was now completely useless etc, ahh fun times. Or when you source the most difficult to find antique ever and it's apparently perfect so you travel 2 hours to pick it up and 2 hours back and they use it for an hour and then it's apparently shiiiiit 😂 TRY THAT GABBY.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sure - you’re right about her flaws and generally toxicity. If she would work somewhere it might teach her to be a little less selfish and just get on with things because she has to. - But yeah, ultimately this is never really gonna happen for her. OT I often think watching too many youtubers/ bloggers is such a mistake. I remember I used to a lot back in the darker days - had a long break from it and then watched someone like Lucy moon (would I don’t even mind tbh) but all I could think was ‘Jesus - all these people do is talk about themselves’ haha. You tube really gives such an ego inflation - for the people making and watching. I guess this is prob a reason for a lot of her insecurity etc - theres an inaccurate impression from YT that people are super invested in your life - when really everyone is worrying about themselves and their own problems. (Aware of the irony of saying this on a gossip thread though lol)
Totally agree with this. Maybe some people do watch youtubers because they really are invested in their lives, same as with reality TV, but for a lot of us, myself included, find myself watch (mind numbing) vlogs etc as a distraction from my own life, rather than finding the youtubers themselves particularly awe inspiring. There are a couple that I watch because they feel relatable to me, Lucy Wood for example, but otherwise I just watch for the distraction.

Reactions: 13
Same. I'm a prop maker and I've had designers literally throw stuff away I'd spent weeks making because they changed their mind (I'd followed their technical drawings and research photos AND they'd checked on the progress of it most days but suddenly when it's finished it doesn't seem right in that scene anymore) they'd tell you loudly in front of a lot of people that it was now completely useless etc, ahh fun times. Imagine her doing something real like that with either art or theatre?! She'd never manage it.
Sorry a bit OT but I'm totally in awe of everything you have told us about yourself tbh! You sound like an amazingly creative person, Gabby could never :censored:

Reactions: 20
Same. I'm a prop maker and I've had designers literally throw stuff away I'd spent weeks making because they changed their mind (I'd followed their technical drawings and research photos AND they'd checked on the progress of it most days but suddenly when it's finished it doesn't seem right in that scene anymore) they'd tell you loudly in front of a lot of people that it was now completely useless etc, ahh fun times. Or when you source the most difficult to find antique ever and it's apparently perfect so you travel 2 hours to pick it up and 2 hours back and they use it for an hour and then it's apparently shiiiiit 😂 TRY THAT GABBY.
Sorry quite OT, but i'm sorry you've had to encounter designers like them! I'm in the industry as a young designer and I always make sure not to do this because communicating in a reasonable manner is always the right thing to do, especially to the people you count on to make your vision a reality! I've come across a lot of the kind as well, but I kind of understand receiving a little tough love from my seniors, but I never tolerate when my peers berate prop artists and the like for things that are out of their control. And it's usually the designer's fault too when they act that way, very rude and unprofessional to say the least!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry quite OT, but i'm sorry you've had to encounter designers like them! I'm in the industry as a young designer and I always make sure not to do this because communicating in a reasonable manner is always the right thing to do, especially to the people you count on to make your vision a reality! I've come across a lot of the kind as well, but I kind of understand receiving a little tough love from my seniors, but I never tolerate when my peers berate prop artists and the like for things that are out of their control. And it's usually the designer's fault too when they act that way, very rude and unprofessional to say the least!
Thanks! That all happened at the very start of my career quite a long time ago and I've fortunately been very lucky since. Every unwanted prop you make is something you can still put in your portfolio so 🤷‍♀️ ! You sound like you're fab to work for btw, what a great attitude.

Reactions: 8
Maybe you shouldn't have ruined your body with unnecessary surgery and bad food, Gabs :unsure:

Reactions: 57
‘All could be linked to endo’.
Maybe, but it could also all be linked to multiple, mostly unnecessary, surgeries and/or her terrible diet and lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
All could be linked to endo? I'm sorry, but I don't see how her body rejecting her implant has anything to do with endo. How many boob jobs did she even have, was it 2 or 3?
Sounds like she really, really shouldn't be having unnecessary surgery right now. I don't know about other people, but my laparoscopy was really unpleasant and the recovery was horrid. I wouldn't be quick to have another, especially if it wasn't even clear that it was needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I mean, what did she expect after having 3 boob jobs, two of which were backstreet botches?

Also, everyone was spot on predicting she'd use her ailments to distract from what a failure Jewniper Mewn was.

What a sad little life she leads.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.