Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe any doctor - literally any doctor here - hasn't looked at her medical notes, noticed the very clear pattern of Gabby hankering after any surgery she can get her hands on, and referred her ASAP for psych services. I mean she clearly has some kind of Munchausen's but what do you even call someone who is obsessed with surgery in particular? It's so bizarre, I don't know anyone who is so comfortable to have multiple surgeries like that. Does she even realise that for most people surgery is something we dread and only do because we absolutely have to?
I dip in and out of this thread but this caught my attention. My aunt started down a similar road at a similar age - there just had to be something wrong, and private doctors just kept operating even though they couldn’t find anything. She almost dragged the whole family through genetic testing but half refused. The point is, my aunt is in her 50s now, and her body is wrecked. She has the mobility of an elderly person, and it’s all because her body cannot cope with everything that’s been done to it medically. Not once did any of these private doctors stop and question it, and it will undoubtedly kill her prematurely which will mean that whatever went on mentally to cause it all will most likely never be helped either. Gabby still has time to try and turn this around, but she needs to seek the mental help that she needs first. It speaks volumes as to what is so fundamentally wrong with people just being able to buy private healthcare and get surgery without a rigorous mental health testing procedure first. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
This bleeping fake ‘poor me’ face that’s she always pulls. Ugh.
This face makes me physically angry, like I could punch myself in the face just seeing it, does she think it’s cute? God the rage is making it hard to type

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a friend from highschool that had gastric surgery. I'm not sure what specific one but I know she researched for a few years, had to have some kind of counseling I believe and multiple like educational meetings with the doctor before proceeding. Did that happen with Gabs? I also think she just likes the excuse to not do much. I watched an old video someone posted here and she said she literally liked the pain/recovery. That's not a healthy mindset to have with any surgery, IMO.
I don’t think Gabbie did any of the pre-surgery stuff you mention. She had a gastric sleeve as soon as she was eighteen, paid for by herself or her family, after a year or two of failing to follow a dietician’s advice. The dietician sounds dubious to me, she told Gabbie to do Weight Watchers, and prescribed her diet pills which Gabbie abused.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What needs to happen is a full on mental evaluation, with Jane NOT in the room, before any more surgery of any kind is even considered. Then a proper decision can be made regarding exactly what kind of help she needs for real, and most likely it would be to spend some time in a mental institution. No internet, or mummy, or bacon. NO MORE EXCUSES.
This tit stops NOW, and she’s wasting the professionals time with her fake problems and whinging. And sorry but not sorry, Jane YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR ENABLING YOUR DAUGHTERS OBVIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS. Maybe you should be evaluated as well. Go home and stay there. Nobody is impressed with your sKilLz as a mum, and Gabby is using you, wake up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I dip in and out of this thread but this caught my attention. My aunt started down a similar road at a similar age - there just had to be something wrong, and private doctors just kept operating even though they couldn’t find anything. She almost dragged the whole family through genetic testing but half refused. The point is, my aunt is in her 50s now, and her body is wrecked. She has the mobility of an elderly person, and it’s all because her body cannot cope with everything that’s been done to it medically. Not once did any of these private doctors stop and question it, and it will undoubtedly kill her prematurely which will mean that whatever went on mentally to cause it all will most likely never be helped either. Gabby still has time to try and turn this around, but she needs to seek the mental help that she needs first. It speaks volumes as to what is so fundamentally wrong with people just being able to buy private healthcare and get surgery without a rigorous mental health testing procedure first. 😔
This is awful, I'm so sorry. My own experience of private healthcare is that they are much more willing to prescribe and label than the NHS. I have a condition that when it flares, I know what drugs I usually need. If I can't get in the NHS GP, occasionally I've gone private so I can get the drugs that day. Even though I have a recognised condition that flares, the NHS will always do two tests before they give me the drugs. Every single time. I walk in knowing I've got the same thing wrong, they know it, but they will always test just in case. The times I've been private, I've given the same info and they just give me the drugs without the tests. From my perspective this is obviously pretty good as I know what's wrong with me but I have thought before - what if, on this occasion, it wasn't my condition and was something else? They haven't even bothered to check.

And I have noticed with Gabby, she only ever seems to come away with labels and 'conditions' once she's been private. I really feel like she's doing the same as me, going in and saying 'I have X condition and I need Y' except mine has been diagnosed through proper channels and she's making it up as she goes along for attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
And I have noticed with Gabby, she only ever seems to come away with labels and 'conditions' once she's been private. I really feel like she's doing the same as me, going in and saying 'I have X condition and I need Y' except mine has been diagnosed through proper channels and she's making it up as she goes along for attention.
To be honest I very much doubt she has any official diagnosis for anything at all. Maybe her nose issue.

Even with Gabby often going down the private healthcare route (which personally I think isn’t necessarily easier to get a diagnosis from, but it is easier to get faster appointments and push for more testing), she doesn’t seem to be able to officially say “I have x and y”. She rarely follows through on treatment for her various ailments. It’s always “it might be this, the doctor thinks it’s this, does anyone have x? I think I might have it”.

It’s very... munchy, if you get what I mean. Although saying that, most of the prominent internet munchies actually get the treatment. Gabby seems to just momentarily pretend she has something and then forgets about it when the next condition comes along.

Reactions: 22
This is awful, I'm so sorry. My own experience of private healthcare is that they are much more willing to prescribe and label than the NHS. I have a condition that when it flares, I know what drugs I usually need. If I can't get in the NHS GP, occasionally I've gone private so I can get the drugs that day. Even though I have a recognised condition that flares, the NHS will always do two tests before they give me the drugs. Every single time. I walk in knowing I've got the same thing wrong, they know it, but they will always test just in case. The times I've been private, I've given the same info and they just give me the drugs without the tests. From my perspective this is obviously pretty good as I know what's wrong with me but I have thought before - what if, on this occasion, it wasn't my condition and was something else? They haven't even bothered to check.

THIS, and Gabby most likely has an “Every Illness knewn tew man” list next to her baby names list she’s just checking off and adding to her color coded useless spreadsheet as she goes along. But you notice she always refuses to acknowledge the main one that is actually real, her obvious mental illness, because she thinks there’s no quick and “easy” surgery to fix that instantly and make the HayDurS sew sew jeALoUs.....
All of this is unfortunate as there’s a human life being wasted here, and nobody in her life loves her or cares for her enough to help her for real. That’s sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I reckon that all she wants is attention. She will do ANYTHING to have people pay her attention. She wants something, anything, to be wrong with her so Mummy Jane will wait on her hand and foot, feed her ham and pat her head. She's terrified that she gets forgotten about.
She has the look of someone who has never been slapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here’s a list of the surgeries she has had. Feel free to add any I may have missed out. Maybe this could be added to her wiki page?
-Gastric sleeve.
-Liposuction on her hips and thighs ( she says she had to stay in for ten days instead of one, due to anaemia. She had to have a blood transfusion, and then discharged herself against doctors advice).
-Tummy Tuck.
-Bilateral thigh lift. She claims this was botched.
-Boob lift and op to remove bingo wings at the same time.
-Buttock lift including liposuction on her lower back.
-Boob job correction surgery. Just the once? I’m not sure.
-Operation on her nose. Claims this was a necessary medical op, but her nose has looked different ever since.

Honestly, it’s pretty tragic that she’s so self obsessed that she hates herself so much to go through all of that. And was privileged enough to be able to pay for it all. I don’t think any of the ‘before’ pics are that bad, although I’m a saggy 45 year old, so what do I know? 😄
She needs to get out of her head and stop comparing herself to celebrities.
And if she ever does have kids, she will absolutely hate what pregnancy does to her body.
Nobody cares what she looks like except for her.
There are plenty of men who would adore her imperfect body. If only her personality was attractive.
You’ve spent plenty of money trying to perfect your looks, Gabbie, and it didn’t make you happy. Do you get it now? Time to take care of your mental health.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She gives off the same energy as the mother of Gypsy Rose Blanchard, except it’s her own doing with the enabling of Jane. She’s drilled it into her own head that she’s physically ill and needs all these treatments and surgeries when she really needs a thorough psychological assessment.

Reactions: 33
I reckon that all she wants is attention. She will do ANYTHING to have people pay her attention. She wants something, anything, to be wrong with her so Mummy Jane will wait on her hand and foot, feed her ham and pat her head. She's terrified that she gets forgotten about.
She has the look of someone who has never been slapped.
...unlike Jane.

Of course her posible endo botched her surgeries! What else could it be?
and "yet another health issue for me this year?" OMG
She should claim a illness that doesn't requiere for her to loose weight, exercise or eat healthy. Because if its endo she has to do this.

She will never live in the real world unless Jane is missing from her life but Jane will never leave her side and maybe not even then, she feeds her this stupid ideas and they thrive on their own stupidity.
And for sure this is her plan for "retirement" this year she is planning to keep Jane by her side until new year.

Reactions: 12
For some reason I feel like she had 3 boob jobs? Can anyone confirm? I know one was botched because the surgeon accidentally sliced into the implant or something? Another time she had them redone cos she wanted them to look faker.

Those pics of her sad miserable face are so cringe. Has Jane gone home because that means she took those pics in the back of an Uber which is so much more cringeworthy!

Reactions: 32
For some reason I feel like she had 3 boob jobs? Can anyone confirm? I know one was botched because the surgeon accidentally sliced into the implant or something? Another time she had them redone cos she wanted them to look faker.

Those pics of her sad miserable face are so cringe. Has Jane gone home because that means she took those pics in the back of an Uber which is so much more cringeworthy!
Every Uber driver should be issued her photo with the phrase underneath “DO NOT SERVE THIS DOLT”
all emergency departments should have it posted as well....little attention seeking time waster she is.
if mummy has indeed left that’s why her “health” has suddenly taken a turn for the worse. Dipshit.
What a loser! Absolutely anyone else’s life is better than the one she seems to want. Shudder.

Hobby is actually fortunate to have gotten away from her, can you imagine being tied to that creep for life because of October Silver Goosey Honeyroast Navy Cricket Lindley ( because GOD knows she’d NEVER allow the poor kids father ANY name choice, even LAST name) that she probably would keep from him anyway? At least Gabby cannot try that one on him to trap, the poor man has already been through something he should never have had to experience and came out the other side alive. Don’t look back Hobby!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There were also multiple top doctors that were absolutely certain it was kidney stones...
Hang on, I think the winner of the worlds best doctor medal said it was Gallstones, but that we can’t tell her it’s potentially related to her diet because #triggered

Also, because I’m not a doctor and I sadly don’t know about everything to do with medical stuff (like Gobbo) - does endo affect more things that just the uterus? (Genuinely didn’t know that it did if that’s the case)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on, I think the winner of the worlds best doctor medal said it was Gallstones, but that we can’t tell her it’s potentially related to her diet because #triggered

Also, because I’m not a doctor and I sadly don’t know about everything to do with medical stuff (like Gobbo) - does endo affect more things that just the uterus? (Genuinely didn’t know that it did if that’s the case)
Yes, the uterine lining and tissue starts attaching and growing elsewhere leading to bowel and abdominal problems.

Reactions: 6
Just occurred to me - I wonder if Gabby’s weight fluctuations have affected her breast implants? I have no idea if this is a thing or not, but she’s gained quite a bit of weight since she had them done and then possibly lost a bit and then gained a bit...could all those changes to the actual breast tissue impact the scarring?

Reactions: 10
Yes, the uterine lining and tissue starts attaching and growing elsewhere leading to bowel and abdominal problems.
thats so awful, I have several friends with it and from what I gather it’s really terrible. Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: 4
Where did everyone even get the idea that George and his gf live in Manchester? I keep seeing it mentioned but she’s from the Norwich area and he’s from Yorkshire and I can’t find anything on their socials about them being in Manchester together? 🤨

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.