Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably is in some kind of pain from the sudden shock to the system of having to actually do some work

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hang on, so anyone who ordered today (if there even were any) won't have their stuff posted to them until Monday now cos she's come down with a case of end-faux-metriosis pain?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Come on, guys. ALL of this is to get Jane to come down and post the orders for her.

Reactions: 26
Hang on, so anyone who ordered today (if there even were any) won't have their stuff posted to them until Monday now cos she's come down with a case of end-faux-metriosis pain?
It looks like she had another read of here and decided she’d better get her tit together and pack the rest of the stuff and send it today. Then to teach those little bastard customers a lesson, she put out a story telling them they are trying to kill her...or words to that effect 😜 she just wants to make them feel bad for making her do some actual work and might as well have said “hope you’re all happy now I’ve thrown up on the pavement and embarrassed myself?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It looks like she had another read of here and decided she’d better get her tit together and pack the rest of the stuff and send it today. Then to teach those little bastard customers a lesson, she put out a story telling them they are trying to kill her...or words to that effect 😜 she just wants to make them feel bad for making her do some actual work and might as well have said “hope you’re all happy now I’ve thrown up on the pavement and embarrassed myself?”
"How dare yew BUY MY PRODUCTS and MAKE ME DO WEEEERK!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The post office is literally about 5 minutes from her house, she walked more than that around her grotty flat the other week and presumably didn't vom all over everything

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She needs to get herself a granny trolley for post office trips. Then she could just take a leisurely stroll to the post office.

(Although she probably won’t need one now, she could probably fit all her orders in her designer handbag 😜)

Reactions: 21
Forgot to mention this earlier but someone pointed out that the back of the pin says to “follow @shopjunipermoon” on Twitter but there’s no Twitter account for it? Like how lazy can you get? It would take her no more than 10 minutes to get it set up, including adding a bio, picture, some posts, connecting the Instagram and Twitter and then a quick tweet on her Twitter to say “look at my new shop yay”

Reactions: 23
Forgot to mention this earlier but someone pointed out that the back of the pin says to “follow @shopjunipermoon” on Twitter but there’s no Twitter account for it? Like how lazy can you get? It would take her no more than 10 minutes to get it set up, including adding a bio, picture, some posts, connecting the Instagram and Twitter and then a quick tweet on her Twitter to say “look at my new shop yay”
Does that mean the account name is still available on twitter? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does that mean the account name is still available on twitter? 🤔
If you go to make an account the @ shopjunipermoon isn’t available, which suggests it used to be someone’s account and was banned etc as the username is unable to be used.

Shouldn’t she have checked this?

Reactions: 3
People kept mentioning the elbow video. And each time I read a comment about it I got more intrigued so as ya do, you do a bit of digging.
I genuinely thought when you guys mentioned it she did it by accident, but duck me🤪

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
People kept mentioning this elbow video. And each time I read a comment about it I got more intrigued so as ya do, you do a bit of digging.
I genuinely thought when you guys mentioned it she did it by accident, but duck me🤪

“Heh heh heh hehhhhh”

😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she needs to reactivate it then if she’s putting it on her business cards. Otherwise, what’s the point? 🙄
This is Gabby we’re talking about, who knows what the point is to anything she does and that’s if there even is one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.