Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno I anyone here having endo gets even more pain with movement?
But it was never my case, even when I was a teen (and not diagnosed) and the period pain was awful, walking made it better actually.

I don't feel sorry for her pain. I believe she has some sort of health issue of course, but she has all the time and money to solve it and being healthy and she refuses because she LOOOOVES the attention she gets. (not on twitter, her numbers are depressing there)

Reactions: 16
If she’s genuinely in pain then I do feel sorry for her, as I don’t wish pain on anyone.
HOWEVER, she doesn’t help herself does she? Her story’s never consistent, she purposely puts herself in situations that she knows will be “triggering”, she’s had every scan under the sun yet is somehow still having more...
I first remember her mentioning endometriosis years ago, and Jane has it. She can more than afford to go private so why doesn’t she just go ahead and book a laparoscopy which will give her all her answers?? She seems to revel in this “oh no one knows what’s wrong with me but it’s so so bad” situation, which is weird.
Funny how her pain comes and goes when it’s convenient for her though isn’t it.

I don’t believe a word of it. And if she is in pain, then she should have thought about that before launching a business before she’s got anything sorted about what she’s got and how they can treat it. She’s just too greedy for her own good. No sympathy for her! I just hope she’s posted everyone’s orders that have ordered so far, because I don’t know how she expects to run this business if she can’t even do the most basic tasks.

Reactions: 33
She’s always taken ill when things don’t go her way. I’m sure it’s all psychosomatic.

Upshot is, she’s realised she’s made a balls up of Jewniper Mewn, it isn’t easy to sell things that aren’t good quality when your popularity has significantly waned and packing and posting has an obligation once those people have paid you.

Jane will be steering the Gobby Chariot towards Brighton as we speak.

Reactions: 40
She says ‘if any of you have endo or adhesions, I feel sorry for you’ whilst putting on her pathetic pouty face, and her whiny ‘ill’ voice. No she doesn’t, she just wants people to feel sorry for her. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope anybody who follows her Tewniper Mewn page also follows her actual page so they can be warned off buying anything.
Those stories would be warning enough to say "put in an order now and you might receive it sometime next year, but don't blame me because i'm ill"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She says ‘if any of you have endo or adhesions, I feel sorry for you’ whilst putting on her pathetic pouty face, and her whiny ‘ill’ voice. No she doesn’t, she just wants people to feel sorry for her. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.
That’s exactly what I thought when those words came out of her mouth. No you bleeping don’t! All you care about is yourself!

Also, I’m sure this is false advertising 😂
bleeping dying at that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno I anyone here having endo gets even more pain with movement?
But it was never my case, even when I was a teen (and not diagnosed) and the period pain was awful, walking made it better actually.

I don't feel sorry for her pain. I believe she has some sort of health issue of course, but she has all the time and money to solve it and being healthy and she refuses because she LOOOOVES the attention she gets. (not on twitter, her numbers are depressing there)
I find exercise is one of the only things that actually helps my endo flares.
To reiterate my previous posts on this - I still don’t think she has it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know what she’s got. Bullshititis! Go for a crap in one of your many boxes gobby. That might help 😜 you’re welcome! Ps Gavin says he’s leaving you, you cowwwwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking of ordering something to see if it arrives. However I do live in Brighton so I’m guessing Jane will just drive it to my house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'Right I'm off to bed' at 5.15pm!? Is she dim? Yes she is. Gabby, if you had an actual job they wouldn't just let you leave, especially if you worked in retail. How did this thick bint not understand that opening and running a 'business' would require actual work and regular trips to the post office. So far she managed, what, 24 hours (?) before complaining and setting the seed for giving it up. Give it a rest hun, there are endless amounts of people who would kill to be in your position right now.
Btw this is in no way diminishing the pains of endometriosis, I just don't believe for a second that she has it

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I knew she’d be moaning about the Post Office. She’s ridiculous.

As others have said, I feel for her if she’s in pain, but if we could all see the fact that her illness might get in the way of honouring the delivery of stuff she’s selling, surely she should have too? And thought about a contingency (e.g. getting Jane down for the launch, organising for the stuff to be collected by Royal Mail)?

Reactions: 13
I obviously overestimated it by a day how long she would leave her returns t&cs up before changing them (or just removing them completely in this case lol) I wonder if that’s where this sudden onset of pain has come from, because she got called out on that, and now she’s shitting herself that she’s gonna have loads of returns and have to refund loads of people, so she’s spat her dummy out and gone back to bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When I clicked on "shipping policy" in my cart (checking stock) I noticed the "we can see if it has been delivered!" has gone and done a Gavin 😂👻
Screenshot_20201002-174612_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Yeah, I don’t wish her pain, she’s not Donald Trump.
But I’ve been watching her since 2013, and this is so bleeping predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would love to see Gabby with a normal 9 to 5 job. I have really terrible period pains some months where I am literally doubled over in pain and I still go into the office, because I have client appointments that I can't cancel. She seriously needs to get a grip she has no work ethic or commitment whatsoever and is just out to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 31
I would love to see Gabby with a normal 9 to 5 job. I have really terrible period pains some months where I am literally doubled over in pain and I still go into the office, because I have client appointments that I can't cancel. She seriously needs to get a grip she has no work ethic or commitment whatsoever and is just out to make a quick buck.
Yeah, people with chronic illnesses work in regular jobs all the time. She has no clue how good she has it

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.