Gabriella Lindley #20 made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to contact Zoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 6.12.23 PM.png

In what situation has a man ever come up to her and started harassing her at a gym with a PT right next to her? This just has not happened. What have they actually done? Maybe look in her direction for a few seconds? Get over yourself 😂

Reactions: 61
View attachment 257495
In what situation has a man ever come up to her and started harassing her at a gym with a PT right next to her? This just has not happened. What have they actually done? Maybe look in her direction for a few seconds? Get over yourself 😂
If she’s too self conscious to use a gym with other people maybe she should get some equipment for her flat and then...oh...wait a minute...

• Haha
Reactions: 59
And now she’s going on in her stories about her relationship with food again and how she’s so proud of herself for ordering a bleeping pizza. I literally can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
1. They do exist. But, more commonly, some gyms have womens only floors. I’m sure she’ll delete this tweet once enough people reply telling her it is a thing
2. I’m sure in the past 5-10 years she’s owned enough equipment to have her own gym. She had a rowing machine, a bike, a stepper, did she have a treadmill or cross trainer as well?
3. I see we are about to approach the short lived “fitness crazy” part of the yearly Gabbie cycle
Didn't she stopped goin to a gym because some mean girls that looked like Kyle Jenner gave her the side eye or something like that? Also, whst male rejected her this time that she is giving them crap on Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only 7 pounds she’s actually lost are the ones she spent on that garlic bread pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 80
So when she’s gained weight and people on here are talking about it her party line is ‘I’m not talking about food/weight/my body anymore it’s triggering’ and when she (claims to have) lost some weight we’re right back at the food pics, insta stories about her diet and whatever...how does she not have a headache from the mental whiplash she must have from flip flopping around so much with this? 😴

Reactions: 44
“Shove their penis in you”

I thought this was one you guys just ad-libbing what gabby was implying, but no, she actually typed those exact words. bleeping hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
View attachment 257495
I doubt it’s ‘because of men’ it’s probably because you actually had to get up off your lazy ass. I bet she got an Uber to the PT sessions and a Starbucks/ Uber on the way back to treat herself

Reactions: 11
I doubt it’s ‘because of men’ it’s probably because you actually had to get up off your lazy ass. I bet she got an Uber to the PT sessions and a Starbucks/ Uber on the way back to treat herself
She definitely did get an Uber to and from PT when she lived in London!

Reactions: 24
Why does she sound like she’s out of breath in the story where she’s talking about losing 7lbs? She’s sat down but sounds ridiculously out of breath? That’s not healthy...

Reactions: 19
She is absolutely obsessed with herself. It’s not like she’s a striking or head turning girl to be honest. Nobody is going to go out of their way to stare at her, she thinks she is way more attractive than she is. You wouldn’t give her a second look in the street let alone sweaty and red in the gym. This level of narcissism is worrying even for her though.
It's not even about her looks for me (you know the meme about fall with plaid flannels where there's a girl who looks nice and then the lumberjack, sometimes I'm the lumberjack.) But her attitude is just so ugly. She's so like her dad and doesn't even realize it.

Reactions: 21
I am just at a loss for words after that tweet. The man hating is vile. I hate that she gets away with these comments.

Reactions: 28
It's not even about her looks for me (you know the meme about fall with plaid flannels where there's a girl who looks nice and then the lumberjack, sometimes I'm the lumberjack.) But her attitude is just so ugly. She's so like her dad and doesn't even realize it.
Oh I totally agree. I just meant for her, really. She clearly thinks a lot of her own appearance, and I think that’s why she’s always going on about people staring at her, because she thinks she’s soooo attractive that everyone’s paying her attention when actually while she’s not an ugly girl she’s not someone you’d double take at if you saw her in public kinda thing

Reactions: 7
" I genuinely would go to the gym if it was a girls only one, gym boys terrify the crap out of me "

Boys? what is she 12?

And if there was a "girls" only gym near her, she would say they are mean to her and she wouldn't go anyway.

She is too self-conscious and a self-centered narcissistic lunatic at this point. What is the hate to all men like they all are perverts that want to come after her? what?

(remember when she worked out for 30min and had to take a sweat face selfie to prove it?)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
" I genuinely would go to the gym if it was a girls only one, gym boys terrify the crap out of me "

Boys? what is she 12?

And if there was a "girls" only gym near her, she would say they are mean to her and she wouldn't go anyway.

She is too self-conscious and a self-centered narcissistic lunatic at this point. What is the hate to all men like they all are perverts that want to come after her? what?

(remember when she worked out for 30min and had to take a sweat face selfie to prove it?)
I've taken longer shits than her workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Boys? what is she 12?

Hold up... That got 1mill likes but so very few retweets and comments? Am I reading that right?

It's actually really upsetting when she writes tit like that about men too. Where does that come from? To think all men want to shove a penis in her or go to the gym to sexually assault. For one it's a horrible thing to even say and for 2 wtf has happened to her to even think like that?!

As a mum of a little boy I'm absolutely fuming on his behalf for her to put tit like that out. And if she's serious about her "business" then she needs to wind her kneck in or she will piss even more people off. I'm bleeping livid at her saying that actually. She's never really done anything that's pissed me off but wow I am fuming at that tweet. Horrible horrible girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I knew it was only a matter of time before she deleted that penis shoving tweet 😂 so predictable

Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if a straight woman tweeted saying something like they didn’t want any lesbian/bisexual women in their gym because all gay women will try and grope you at any given opportunity. She’d lose her tit! It’s basically the same thing.
She needs to get over herself! She will be her own downfall with this business.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.