Gabriella Lindley #20 made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to contact Zoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tweet. 🤢 She's so damn sexist.

Also if I saw that tweet and didn't know of Gabs, I absolutely wouldn't buy anything from her so called business.
Wow! What a bleeping narcissistic witch! Don’t worry gobshite. I’m sure no man at the gym will be wanting to shove his penis in you! What a head! Who does she think she is? She really rates herself doesn’t she! Has she seen herself when she leaves a gym? Actually has she see herself when she walks into one? That’s a new low even for her!

Reactions: 54
1. They do exist. But, more commonly, some gyms have womens only floors. I’m sure she’ll delete this tweet once enough people reply telling her it is a thing
2. I’m sure in the past 5-10 years she’s owned enough equipment to have her own gym. She had a rowing machine, a bike, a stepper, did she have a treadmill or cross trainer as well?
3. I see we are about to approach the short lived “fitness crazy” part of the yearly Gabbie cycle
She will go to women only floor at the gym and then complain about the bitchy mean girls there so what’s the point?

Reactions: 65
Wow! What a bleeping narcissistic witch! Don’t worry gobshite. I’m sure no man at the gym will be wanting to shove his penis in you! What a head! Who does she think she is? She really rates herself doesn’t she! Has she seen herself when she leaves a gym? Actually has she see herself when she walks into one? That’s a new low even for her!
Besides the narcissism and man hate, it's a mockery to actual sexual assault victims.

Reactions: 91
She will go to women only floor at the gym and then complain about the bitchy mean girls there so what’s the point?
This just reminded me of the time she complained that a group of girls in an exercise class didn’t ‘include her’ (sew sew mean bullies!) because she just randomly went up to them and plopped her mat down 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Also if I saw that tweet and didn't know of Gabs, I absolutely wouldn't buy anything from her so called business.
This has made me so angry - in Gabbys mind only men can sexually assault others? If this was an experience that had happened to her why didn't she report it or is she saying that when she went to a gym a guy was flirting with her? If so, that is two very different things!
I am so done with her shaming of men, if a guy tweeted that kinda tit he would be dragged over the coals for it but when she does it it's #girlboss

Reactions: 48

get over yourself Gab, who’s trying to stick their penis in you?!

Reactions: 42

This is a bleeping disgusting attitude and I'm pretty offended. I am a rape survivor and I don't go around assuming every single person with a penis wants to shove it in me. I had PTSD & trauma therapy. My life would be exhausting if I was too scared to enter public spaces where men are. This is such backwards feminism 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Besides the narcissism and man hate, it's a mockery to actual sexual assault victims.
Just proves that she actually thinks if a man so much as glances at her, he wants to shag her! She’s so full of herself. In my experience, men at the gym are way too busy looking at themselves in the mirror to notice anyone else, especially not some red sweaty lump with a turd bun on her head!

Reactions: 58
This is a bleeping disgusting attitude and I'm pretty offended. I am a rape survivor and I don't go around assuming every single person with a penis wants to shove it in me. I had PTSD & trauma therapy. My life would be exhausting if I was too scared to enter public spaces where men are. This is such backwards feminism 😡
I'm sorry to hear this, sending you all the love. Hope you've been able to receive the support you needed xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just checked and there is literally a Curves (women only) a 6 min drive or 35 min walk from her flat.

0FF487CC-3F72-4CA0-BA27-0AFAA4D9197D.jpeg
Absolutely hilarious her liking this - she always took a photo at the gym 😂 on YTT people used to say it seemed like she’s just splashed water on herself to look sweaty just for the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She has grandfathers who she loved, a brother who she gets on with and loves. If she ever does have kids, has she considered that she may have boys, who will grow into men.
Also, she constantly thinks EVERYONE is looking at her. Strangers in Starbucks, children staring at her etc

Reactions: 35
I know it can be daunting for some people to go to the gym but literally no one is staring at you. Everyone is far too focused on themselves. As for that tweet she liked, personally i find gyms some of the most supportive places because because none of us are born with six packs and fitness requires dedication - the fitest people know this the most and respect beginners equally - we all have to start somewhere!

Reactions: 35
She is obsessed with herself.

You had a GYM in your fuxking front room gabby and you never went.

Literally nobody would even notice you never mind try to shove their penis in you. Sexist twit.

Reactions: 38
Literally WTF is this conversation. Agree with everyone saying her reply was disgusting. Her attempt at justification is pathetic. I’ve been to a ton of different gyms as I move around a lot and I’ve not ONCE felt worried a man would “shove his penis in me”. Especially as gyms are pretty much as safe as you can get - big open space, lots of people around including staff. Not to mention the simple fact that everyone there is just trying to do a workout, not sexually assault others??
I just can’t comprehend what’s going through her mind here

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I would just like to say I'm sorry that you had to go through that and then see asshats type things out like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Literally WTF is this conversation. Agree with everyone saying her reply was disgusting. Her attempt at justification is pathetic. I’ve been to a ton of different gyms as I move around a lot and I’ve not ONCE felt worried a man would “stick his penis in me”. Especially as gyms are pretty much as safe as you can get - big open space, lots of people around including staff. Not to mention the simple fact that everyone there is just trying to do a workout, not sexually assault others??
I just can’t comprehend what’s going through her mind here
This is gross what the hell?!
I’m sorry but if Gabby wanted to get fit so badly she could literally just start by walking to Starbucks every day. Go for a jog along the beach. Use the equipment that is in her damn flat! It’s always any excuse she can think of as to why being overweight isn’t within her control and this is a really grim one 🤮

Reactions: 32
I have never been to a gym and been genuinely worried someone is going to randomly rape me in public in the middle of the day. She has this idea that everyone is constantly looking at her in public. like no one cares, literally no one, people are not thinking about you. Especially at the gym, the are working on themselves, they did not go there to see if you would show up that day. 😅

Reactions: 47
Also besides everything that's obviously so ass backwards with that tweet and not to mention the LGBTQ or non binary peeps, has she thought about some of her potential customers being men? She does interact with a few on Twitter I've seen.

Reactions: 17
She is just awful. The man hating is honestly vile.

Reactions: 32
She is absolutely obsessed with herself. It’s not like she’s a striking or head turning girl to be honest. Nobody is going to go out of their way to stare at her, she thinks she is way more attractive than she is. You wouldn’t give her a second look in the street let alone sweaty and red in the gym. This level of narcissism is worrying even for her though.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.