Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I have wondered if she's autistic. She shows a lot of signs of the effects of autism; being ill all the time, anxiety and depression, lack of energy, isolation, terrible PMS and periods, eating disorders, not being able to hold down friendships/relationships with people. Plus her acute sensitivity to noise and needing a lot of alone time are symptoms, too. If she is autistic, I'm fairly sure she has no idea.
You just described me 😂

Reactions: 1
Truth

She could even attend events to meet new people but she CHOOSES this lifestyle instead
I always say you can tell a lot by a person by the friends they choose, the friends they keep and how long they can maintain a friendship. Seems like her mum is her only ‘friend’ just because she is her mum. I’d be out of there quicker than a flash, that’s for sure. The personality she displays is toxic

Reactions: 3
I struggle with friendships and my health too, but I also have a diagnosis of complex post traumatic stress disorder. Despite my challenges I have a degree, a postgrad, a career, a marriage and work hard at my relationships. I’m sure many of us can say the same despite our individual difficulties. I honestly just watch Gabbie to remind myself of how I don’t want to be, I’ve no idea what her excuse is for bleeping everything up. Take the flat - she has no job or responsibilities, she has seemingly endless money, so why does it still look like an absolutely tit hole?

Reactions: 8
I have to admit something similar. Sometimes people on here ask WHY anyone would watch someone like Gabbie as she doesn't have any content in her videos not to mention her life. And maybe this is exactly why I watch Gabbie and why I LOVED the old Essie Button Vlogs. I don't like Gabbie nor Estée anymore but I'm not despiteful or hateful. It's kinda comforting to see someone who just sits at home in their pajamas, drinking tea, not able to cook properly and being a little bit ironic about oneself in being such a slug. I wouldn't say this is something I can identify with as my daily life isn't like this but maybe this is the reason why I kinda love watching people doing and achieving nothing (maybe also why Zoella is still an addiction as she doesnt do anything)

A lot of her viewers are younger so maybe they don’t have a lot of disposable income,
So yeh it makes them feel good watching someone who does zero , goes nowhere,
A lot of other influencers have amazing lives that can be off putting when your sixteen and skint 🤷‍♀️

I just feel like she needs some responsibility/ purpose in her life (and no not a child) but I often wonder why these youtubers don’t do some volunteering of some kind? She used to care for her nan I think it’s something she would benefit from, helping with the elderly or something, to give her another purpose to get out the flat and to gain that social aspect she’s probably missing out on. My life can get pretty repetitive and boring being a stay at mum home although I find that getting out the house really helps my mental well being and I think she probably is the same! She’s like a different girl from her vlogs a few years back, it’s quite sad to see actually as I have watched her since she started her channel.

I am diagnosed with aspergers and work full time and have a few friends with whom I make lots of effort! Not every rude, anti social person is autistic just like not every autistic person is rude and socially inept, just a bit selective ;)
I don't think gabby is autistic, just comes across as not very nice and is very isolated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
100% agree
And I’m in the same position as you, as to being a stay at home mum.
She wasn’t in the same situation years before that’s why we noticed the difference.
I watched a video from years ago with her friends being drunk and laughing out loud in London’s streets.

I just feel like she needs some responsibility/ purpose in her life (and no not a child) but I often wonder why these youtubers don’t do some volunteering of some kind? She used to care for her nan I think it’s something she would benefit from, helping with the elderly or something, to give her another purpose to get out the flat and to gain that social aspect she’s probably missing out on. My life can get pretty repetitive and boring being a stay at mum home although I find that getting out the house really helps my mental well being and I think she probably is the same! She’s like a different girl from her vlogs a few years back, it’s quite sad to see actually as I have watched her since she started her channel.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I have wondered if she's autistic. She shows a lot of signs of the effects of autism; being ill all the time, anxiety and depression, lack of energy, isolation, terrible PMS and periods, eating disorders, not being able to hold down friendships/relationships with people. Plus her acute sensitivity to noise and needing a lot of alone time are symptoms, too. If she is autistic, I'm fairly sure she has no idea.
I don't think she's autistic.
Everybody shows traits of autism. It really is more than that.
Sorry to say, Gabby is just a twit.
If she has anything it's Munchausen syndrome

Reactions: 10
Me too.

Interesting. Do you find the rest of the conversation here produces some sort of positive result?
Of course not. But sharing opinions about someone is one thing, playing doctor and throwing around diagnoses when you...

A) have no idea what you're talking about
and B) have never even met the girl

... is another thing entirely. But that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her. I think she is awful. Well and truly awful.

Of course not. But sharing opinions about someone is one thing, playing doctor and throwing around diagnoses when you...

A) have no idea what you're talking about
and B) have never even met the girl

... is another thing entirely. But that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her. I think she is awful. Well and truly awful.
I agree but certain traits are quite clear , she should definitely get seen either way if only for the anxiety her life is pretty crappy by anyone’s standards

Reactions: 1
As I said, we only see a snapshot of her life. It is very clear that she has mental health issues, I'm not disputing that. The girl has more issues than a box of Kleenex. But - and I say this after spending five years studying psychology at university - playing armchair doctor is never a good idea. The 'certain traits' you think you see in her are being seen in isolation, out of any context. And the fact that your nan's sister's cousin's dog's babysitter is autistic also means absolutely nothing. Basically what I'm saying is that if you aren't a qualified professional who is working with her on a personal level, you really shouldn't be making such statements about what disorders someone may or may not have. But again I'm not trying to cause arguments so I'll shut up now haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This girl is hilarious... moans on Twitter about people who paint their homes grey... poll on Instagram... what colour should I paint my bedroom pink or grey??????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am diagnosed with aspergers and work full time and have a few friends with whom I make lots of effort! Not every rude, anti social person is autistic just like not every autistic person is rude and socially inept, just a bit selective ;)
I don't think gabby is autistic, just comes across as not very nice and is very isolated.
It's not her rudeness; it's all the things I listed.

Did she just use the brand new towel she bought for the bathroom to dye her hair ?
That’s so unnecessary , use an old one I swear it’s people like her that are killing the planet ,
the it’s ok I will just buy another one type sheesh ,
yeah we can all do that but it’s so wasteful, we all know that towel will be gone now it’s covered in dye,
And yes gabbie we know you bought two love so run along now and put the new one out 👋

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.