Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of her viewers are younger so maybe they don’t have a lot of disposable income,
So yeh it makes them feel good watching someone who does zero , goes nowhere,
A lot of other influencers have amazing lives that can be off putting when your sixteen and skint 🤷‍♀️
Did she just use the brand new towel she bought for the bathroom to dye her hair ?
That’s so unnecessary , use an old one I swear it’s people like her that are killing the planet ,
the it’s ok I will just buy another one type sheesh ,
yeah we can all do that but it’s so wasteful, we all know that towel will be gone now it’s covered in dye,
And yes gabbie we know you bought two love so run along now and put the new one out 👋
I thought the exact same thing re towel. So wasteful. Do like her new hair though.

Reactions: 2
Hi all! I’ve been a lurker for a while but finally made an account so that I can mention how ridiculous I find this:
8D9778A2-A61B-41C0-9B98-FF1CBF40EA28.jpeg
When she was on about getting those brand new brown chairs covered the other day with exactly that, wasn’t she?!

Reactions: 5
Hi all! I’ve been a lurker for a while but finally made an account so that I can mention how ridiculous I find this:
View attachment 33853
When she was on about getting those brand new brown chairs covered the other day with exactly that, wasn’t she?!
Yep with grey velvet iirc

7F6B66EA-E345-418A-BD45-B09572E3A324.jpeg

Omg I am crying with laughter 😂😂
I thought she said “mason demand” for the shop so when I just read the subtitle to show you she is going to repeint them in grey I discovered that is was “maison du monde” which is actually a shop here in France 😂😂😂.
I buy I lot from them.

7AA5E6B1-0B7C-42DA-9ACB-B410111421AB.jpeg

Yes I remembered correctly : grey velvet.

Last edited:
Anyone else catch this on her insta story before it was swiftly deleted? Confused on what she thought the outcome would be.

Surely rational person sees she’s in the wrong here. Not sure what she’s trying to achieve by sharing this and if she believed she was right, why delete it?

F02DAAD1-CCF1-4B94-B3F5-3F8F731D4D51.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Anyone else catch this on her insta story before it was swiftly deleted? Confused on what she thought the outcome would be.

Surely rational person sees she’s in the wrong here. Not sure what she’s trying to achieve by sharing this and if she believed she was right, why delete it? View attachment 33902
It’s a fair point to me. Why have a house Insta account and out it on her personal account. Doesn’t make sense. But then nothing this girl does makes sense. Gabby is the rude one replying in such a blunt, aggressive way. It’s not endearing herself to anyone.

Reactions: 13
at least a good outcome of this is that gabby has now one less fan thats seen the light

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was really rude to me on instagram - but as it was on her main page she swiftly deleted it!
Then there’s the time she recently told someone to F off on twitter! Quite the charmer

I understand it must be not nice to receive harsh. Moments but she chooses to put herself and her life out there!

If she didn’t post her home stuff on her main account it would just be pictures of her head and weird looking cat. Quite the innovative content creator is Gabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She was really rude to me on instagram - but as it was on her main page she swiftly deleted it!
Then there’s the time she recently told someone to F off on twitter! Quite the charmer

I understand it must be not nice to receive harsh. Moments but she chooses to put herself and her life out there!
She’s gradually blocking all her followers. Doesn’t she see the problem with this? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm honestly dumbfounded by the way she's decorating that apartment of hers. She's in such a rush to get it done that she's lacking the care needed to carefully decorate a home. Slow down and please stop repainting everything.

Reactions: 6
She’s gradually blocking all her followers. Doesn’t she see the problem with this? :ROFLMAO:
As far as I remember, she has always been so rude or blocking people for no (valid) reason.
That’s why I am here lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly dumbfounded by the way she's decorating that apartment of hers. She's in such a rush to get it done that she's lacking the care needed to carefully decorate a home. Slow down and please stop repainting everything.
Red and yellow and pink and green orange and purple and blue
Gab can paint a rainbow 🌈
Paint a rainbow
Paint a rainbow to

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.