Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest video it shows just how impatient she is and wants everything done right away!
(She's went dark haired again because she had to cancel her hair app to get balayage done but then her plans changed. So she's that impatient about waiting on another app she went with yet another quick fix and dyed it dark herself instead which she says she can get lightened anyway... Thought I'd add that for those who don't watch her YouTube)

She's so frustrating! Can't just wait has to have something done about it right away. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sure her hairdresser will be really impressed that she's whacked a box dye on her hair and then wants to rock up and get it lightened 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just finished her vlog and when she showed the clock she said “ it was actually a birthday gift from”oh interesting I thought and then she continued “my mom to me” oh.

She really has NO friends apart from her mom?
It is sad.
Also, where is her “boyfriend”?!

• Heart
Is she leaving M&C Saatchi !?
There goes the primark ranges (granted saffron got that bag long ago) and the paid for friends.
Hannah, Jade Billington, Lucy Wood,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is a little embarrassing to admit but my life is not dissimilar to Gabbies...I don’t have very many friends, not much of a social life etc BUT I’m not bitter and horrible, I don’t witch about everyone and anyone on social media and I find joy in things. There’s no excuse for how Gabbie behaves.
Awe same! If you ever need a friend I'm sure me and many other people on here would love to be! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
PFF forevvvvaaa [emoji23][emoji23]
I have never understood how Jade and gobble could be friends,
Don’t get me wrong I dislike both, but jade is the type who sings made up songs to little animals 😏 gobble is the type to set nelly on anything that looks like it’s happy or breathing.
Must be in the contract

Reactions: 1
There's really nothing wrong with not having lots of friends and being best friends with your mum *raises hand*

That's not what makes Gabriella so irritating... like, at all. I live alone with my cat and don't have friends except for ones I see at birthdays or special events but I do work full time and speak to people all day. She is so bored and directionless and is always chasing the next thing that doesn't bring her satisfaction. The only people she speaks to are in her computer. If she actually had a job or a hobby or volunteered even she might feel more fulfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I have wondered if she's autistic. She shows a lot of signs of the effects of autism; being ill all the time, anxiety and depression, lack of energy, isolation, terrible PMS and periods, eating disorders, not being able to hold down friendships/relationships with people. Plus her acute sensitivity to noise and needing a lot of alone time are symptoms, too. If she is autistic, I'm fairly sure she has no idea.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I have wondered if she's autistic. She shows a lot of signs of the effects of autism; being ill all the time, anxiety and depression, lack of energy, isolation, terrible PMS and periods, eating disorders, not being able to hold down friendships/relationships with people. Plus her acute sensitivity to noise and needing a lot of alone time are symptoms, too. If she is autistic, I'm fairly sure she has no idea.
I suspect this too.

There's really nothing wrong with not having lots of friends and being best friends with your mum *raises hand*

That's not what makes Gabriella so irritating... like, at all. I live alone with my cat and don't have friends except for ones I see at birthdays or special events but I do work full time and speak to people all day. She is so bored and directionless and is always chasing the next thing that doesn't bring her satisfaction. The only people she speaks to are in her computer. If she actually had a job or a hobby or volunteered even she might feel more fulfilled.
I have only 2 friends included one who lives far from me and of course there is nothing wrong with having not many friends.

But for Gabbie, she used to have lots of friends and for someone who is doing vlogs,the perpective of having only one person with her is quite repetitive for the viewer (her vlogs are her breadwinner right ?).
Let alone the fact that her channel is directionless.
And yes she looks bored and unfurfilled, also unsatisfied.
And on the contrary, you can notice in her previous videos and vlogs when she was having time with her friends, she was happy and cheerful she looks depressed nowadays.

This is a little embarrassing to admit but my life is not dissimilar to Gabbies...I don’t have very many friends, not much of a social life etc BUT I’m not bitter and horrible, I don’t witch about everyone and anyone on social media and I find joy in things. There’s no excuse for how Gabbie behaves.
It seems like you OWN THAT

You know who you are. Gabbie once played the drunk/make out with Jedward/party loving girl now shes the stay at home cat mum

Change is fine if its authentic. Which with Gabby I don't think it is. Hence why she us is bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.