Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else catch this on her insta story before it was swiftly deleted? Confused on what she thought the outcome would be.

Surely rational person sees she’s in the wrong here. Not sure what she’s trying to achieve by sharing this and if she believed she was right, why delete it?

View attachment 33902
How can she not see how hostile, sarky and defensive she is ALL THE TIME, when it's absolutely unwarranted? She's like a human porcupine.

Carry on alienating the few people who still actually like you Gabs, that seems to be your only skill.

Reactions: 13
How can she not see how hostile, sarky and defensive she is ALL THE TIME, when it's absolutely unwarranted? She's like a human porcupine.

Carry on alienating the few people who still actually like you Gabs, that seems to be your only skill.
Yeh she does she is fake AF she acts like butter wouldn’t melt in the vlogs and then acts like a sour lemon in the comments /ig / Twitter.
Everything is an act with her , she thinks she’s clever , but nope she’s a superficial, shallow person sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh she does she is fake AF she acts like butter wouldn’t melt in the vlogs and then acts like a sour lemon in the comments /ig / Twitter.
Everything is an act with her , she thinks she’s clever , but nope she’s a superficial, shallow person sad cow
True, it's like she has a split personality

Reactions: 2
Wow, she’s really fucked herself with her big mouth on Twitter. Cue a meltdown over how unfairly they treated her.
Exactly.
Congratulations Gabbie,gabz, Gabriella rose or whatever the name you want people to call you, you played yourself.👏🏻
What does she have now?
Well some repainting to do over and over.
And of course,Jane (bless her) and nelbobs.

Reactions: 3
Today’s vlog- how many times can she say cute! In it?! Everything is cute and cuter and cute cute cute!
Also what’s with all the finger snapping! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The one and only bit of credit I will give her is for her willingness to try her hand at DIY. Sure she's got the money to get it done professionally, sure she's botching her flat and sure it looks AWFUL.

But credit to the girl for trying, you know? Now she just needs to apply that kind of effort to her diet.

Don’t follow her so just thought I’d have a look through her tweets to see if she’s still as problematic. That’s a yes then. Who tweets that? 🤦🏻‍♀️
C5529EEF-4015-4316-956F-C3EF5EFB90BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I dislike her dining room so much. It's like a cold office. Not very homely to me at all.

Reactions: 8
Don’t follow her so just thought I’d have a look through her tweets to see if she’s still as problematic. That’s a yes then. Who tweets that? 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 34058
I so wanted to reply that she’s clearly been having sex wrong in that case!
But I’m too much of a nosey cow and I know I’d get blocked for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She so rarely replies to compliments or comments when people are supporting her and being nice but she seems to THRIVE from negative comments so she can be sassy... then delete it 5 minutes later 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It irritates me that she always thinks she’s right 🤣 she tweeted about the spelling of lee Ryan’s sons name and someone corrected her she then googled it and sent a screenshot to prove she was right but actually she’s wrong and so is google as I’ve just scrolled back on his Instagram and the other tweeter is correct! I wanted to reply saying actually you’re wrong but I don’t wanna get blocked as I find her tweets too funny (not in a ha ha way) lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doing a q&a and then getting a bit aggy with people when they ask a question
F5C1836C-ECDB-46FC-9B64-5E422C2923C2.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.