Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellecee

I personally don't get her attitude towards having kids either. I am a 27 year old single mum to my 8yo son with autism. This life wasn't chosen I was in a relationship that fell apart when my son was only a few months old and still takes nothing to do with him. I've accepted being a single mum but it's tough especially with a child who has additional needs. I home educate my son and it's draining. Never would I promote this way of life! (although I'm enjoying the ride now,) Sure plenty of children grew up with one parent and turn out OK. I wish I had my dad was a very cruel man. However its hard on the single parent who's left to do absolutely everything while feeling the hugest amount of mum guilt ever... I can't get into a relationship and it kinda boils my blood how blasé she is about it... She has no clue 😔

Reactions: 15

hnoz

VIP Member
Is anyone else here bored of the constant chat about Gab's "baby"? From her and this thread! She obviously isn't having a baby any time soon, she is in her early 20s and perpetually single. She isn't adopting, she isn't using a sperm donor, its just such an annoying circlejerk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Queenie30

I feel so silly but the way she uses the word ‘obnoxious’ all the time really annoys me, it just doesn’t seem natural, like she’s using word of the day toilet roll and that’s a word she’s learnt 🙈 ah I guess when someone starts to annoy you every little thing gets to you!

Reactions: 14

boredjess

VIP Member

Wow 6 weeks. She had that hair for 6 weeks already people! She's going to have it for another 6 weeks!

Is it a thing now to have a schedule for changing your hair colour?

The audacity of anyone to criticise her

• Haha

GeorgiaLucy

If she does have Endometriosis she may have great difficulty even getting pregnant, not to mention needing sperm too. Also she is very afraid of her lipo and tucked tummy being stretched so actually being pregnant wouldn't work for her either, not to mention all her infections, allergies and anemia (lowers fertility as well) she has, she would be very high risk, especially at her weight she may have gestational diabetes and we all know she couldn't deal with that.

I don't think Gabbie has a very logical mind, she seems to live her life through her dreams and has really high expectations for things only to be severely disappointed when they don't turn out how she imagined.

Jdottt13

So looks like the next vlog we see will be “painting my living room white” 😫 when is she going to realise that whatever colour/style her flat is, doesn’t mean she’s going to become instantly happy. There’s clearly other factors influencing that. I really feel like she’d have been better off buying a properly closer to her mum.. she said she’s not close to her family but she seems to get along well with her mum and brother. I genuinely do worry about her mental well being at times

Rookie

Has anyone seen this? It’s a “me at school vs me now”...the picture she’s used is a year old....she definitely does not look like this now!
37A3E907-5DA7-42DC-B128-A6C1307899F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

GossWhore

VIP Member
Gabbie tweet as I'm velvetbl0cked

"how anyone enjoys this weather is beyond me i’m literally MISERABLE in the heat, you’re all baffling. i wish england was cold all year"

Gabby you're always miserable! Sun or no sun

working9-5

Chatty Member
I’m starting to wonder if she had more surgery than just her nose which might explain her not being able to ‘lift anything’?

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she’s being applauded by some of her viewers for talking about politics when all she said was she doesn’t see how trump was elected and how boris is now prime minister.... like wowza so educational????

• Haha

GeorgiaLucy

Why would you spend so many days painting a whole room a colour that you're not that into just because you couldn't be bothered to return the first can you bought so you just kept buying extra in the colour you don't like to continue the job?

Fair play to her though for painting it herself, not sure about the septum job she's getting though, she said she's paid so she's not getting it done on the NHS which I'm assume means it isn't for a health reason like she stated 🤔

Also I was watching a TikTok cringe compilation with my partner (don't judge) and he goes, isn't that the annoying woman you watch 😂:
Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 16.16.41.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13