Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
So Joe Sugg has just revealed he’s got a part in the musical Waitress in the west end. Wonder how Gabbie feels about that, bet she’s seething!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Just clicked on her latest video and within a minute she said she can't lift anything because of the operation she had.

On her nose.

Weeks ago.

Why can't she lift anything...?

She's also painting another fucking door. I can't stand it more.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
I'm not being funny but can you actually imagine her in that industry? This is a girl who blocks anyone and everyone who gives her the slightest bit of online criticism. She'd last one rehearsal and then she'd be on Twitter ranting and raving about how everyone is bullying her.

Reactions: 23

LittleRoots

10/10 new video! I don't know about you but I was highly amused.
Some of my fav parts:

She wants a child cause of a tv show
She wants to raise child in Brighton
Screw That she wants a rabbit
Now we are in Canada
Can't have rabbit without garden
Let's move to Scotland
I love myself too much to have a relationship with anyone else
Smere tests are good for everyone else other than me with all my 'conditions'
Brags about having three full friends.

You can't make this stuff up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

String Man

VIP Member
Oh my days, the finish on that door is awful.

One day Gabby is going to end up piling so much paint upon paint that those doors will get stuck, trapping her inside the flat. Nobody will notice she's missing for months (as she has no friends) and her decomposing body will be eaten by Rancid Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GossWhore

VIP Member
Side comment: all you single mums thank you for sharing the reality of raising a child on your own xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22

booish

I can’t get over her “what I eat in a day” video. She says she wants to get healthy, that’s she’s back on WW to feel better, then pours herself a bowl of chocolatey, sugary cereal for breakfast. Sugar on sugar on sugar right out the gate. Good luck getting healthy and feeling better with that crap, Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

booish

It’s baffling that she bought those chairs brand new, assembled them, and has now decided to have them recovered with velvet. Why not just buy velvet chairs to begin with? I honestly don’t understand that? THEY MAKE VELVET CHAIRS, GABS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

hrh89

VIP Member
Awww thank you I promise I will.
Yes they are so passionate about what they love, it’s amazing to see and be a part of especially as a mum.

Back to our gabbs

View attachment 39509

Is she begging for sponsorship ? 😱
That “haha” like we’re supposed to think she’s joking? I wish influencer culture would die a fucking death. None of them pay for anything and think they’re entitled to freebies for any little thing they do.

Did anyone else see the Times 100 influencers list makes me sick 🤢 sadly for gabs she didn’t make the cut although her “BFF” fabulous Hannah did ?? lol

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Dont care

While watching her videos i always get the deja vu feeling. Why? Because they are always the same!!

-watch me clean the pit that is my apartment even thought i am always at home - check
-watch me buy food and showing you the same shit - check
-watch me talk to my cat in an abnoxious voice - check
-watch me talk about what i hate in my home and what i want to change next and change it everytime - check
-watch me complain about something in my body will it be my weight, nose, ... - check
- watch me sing and butcher amazing songs - check
-watch me click my fingers to make a sequence or use the same music - check

And i still havent finished the vlog.... so she said she would be out this weekend in london with friends and she had to buy clothes because nothing fit.... well she didnt talk abou new clothes she bought (only towels that nobody gives a single fuckkkkkk) and in her insta stories it doesnt seem she had gone anywhere.. guess she didnt found anything to make her magically skinnier lol

GossWhore

VIP Member
Holy shit. The new video is horrifically cringe. Her putting on that baby voice / demeanour is just so embarrassing. Is she completely unaware of how transparent she is to viewers? All I could think when watching it was how pathetic she was coming across [emoji55]

I get we can all feel sorry for ourselves after an operation or just in general, but I would never film those fleeting moments and broadcast it to the world. She seems to relish being unwell / bringing attention to her being ill or having operations.

Also, her tweet the other day was terrible. She was comparing herself to people with disabilities because a few people gave her a glance when she was out with that fucking bandage helmet on.

View attachment 30491
But also Gabby:

• Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
As someone with an actual visible disability - I can tell this girl fucking LIVES for the attention. I bet she was in her element with people staring at her. I imagine she was thinking 'gosh, I feel like a celebrity'

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
This girl is hilarious... moans on Twitter about people who paint their homes grey... poll on Instagram... what colour should I paint my bedroom pink or grey??????

• Haha
Reactions: 19