Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunkyMagic

We all talk about Gabby like she’s a child, but she’s actually a 25 year old woman and it’s so easy to forget that she’s miles behind in maturity.

Most of her peers were done with uni a few years ago, or been steadily working since their teens. They’ve had all kinds of relationships and experienced independence.

Gabby thinks she’s an independent boss, but in reality she gets her mum to be involved with any adult decision, gets her to ferry her around and even tags along with her on holiday. This would be fine if she braved doing stuff on her own too, but she doesn’t.

As for being self employed, she hardly takes it seriously. Half hearted videos, appalling attitude on social media and avoidance of exploring how to build a business with planning or brand image. At the moment she basically bids on sponsorships or gets her management company to do it for her.

Then in her personal life, she’s stuck in her teenage years, with her pink paint and Disney DVDs and has zero adult conversation in her, except hackneyed and trite virtue signalling occasions on Twitter.

I want to pity her but I can’t, she’s too up her own arse.

Reactions: 17

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
😮 cant believe you guys have never heard of this! Yeah when her brother and brothers friend were staying at her flat one time she was too scared to poo in the bathroom because thought they would smell it, so she decided to poo in a box in her room.
I will try to find the tweets but knowing gabbage she has deleted all evidence.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member

...says the woman who uploads videos about what she eats and had an instagram account dedicated to what she eats. Who gives a shit man? I take it this means no more boring ass what I eat in a day/week/minute videos then 😂

They should do a Mukbang together of food they perceive as healthy (Starbucks, a starter of bacon and beans, then McDonald's without the bread bun and crisps and Nakd bars).

• Haha
Reactions: 16

luna

As if we didn’t have enough proof that she can’t make up her mind for more than 10 seconds...
She painted her nails white this morning and has now painted them red 😂😂😂
How can someone be THAT indecisive?!
It's not even being indecisive, it's just being so damn bored from having absolutely nothing going on in your life

Moonstone

Does anyone else get the impression that she doesn’t really love her flat?
Yes. Especially since she mentioned that she would love to give it to her mom in the future and she’d just get another property. She just bought this and is already thinking about a different place. Yeah, she regrets it.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Why does she go to Starbucks her flat is empty , why can’t she make a drink and sit at her table 🤔
It’s obvious she is lonely it’s very sad I would feel bad if she wasn’t so up herself 🙄

Screenshot_20190829-203103_Instagram.jpg

Who else thinks she's went to the mirror to look and see how much weight she's lost after making this life choice? 😂

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I don’t get her at all, I can understand people moving away from family for work or their husbands work , or if you have an unbearable mother/mother in law etc ,
Gabby is close to her mum so what’s the point of living far away from your support system it makes no sense .

Reactions: 15

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Two minutes into the newest vlog and I’m already annoyed. Apparently her ‘renovations’ have played a part in her weight gain. Absolute bollocks. Listen love, you didn’t renovate your bathroom. You picked what you wanted and had someone else do the renovations. The only thing you’ve done to contribute to these renovations is paint. How exactly does painting contribute to your weight gain? Absolute joke, take some responsibiliry hun.

MunkyMagic

She’s the one who needs fucking educating. Condescending know it all who has zero experience or education in the topic. She makes herself look so foolish.

• Heart

helenrosec

The whole baby thing is getting ridiculous, you’d think Jane would have a word by now. Can you imagine how lonely that poor child’s life would be? She doesn’t go anywhere, she wouldn’t take it to baby groups etc, she has no actual friends with children, it would be stuck at home with her constantly and I dread to think what it’s attitude to food would be like 😔
I think Jane probably knows, like us, she doesn't listen to anyone that has a different opinion to hers. Jane will end up being blocked too!

Who thinks something will "very sadly" stop her going, like her nose gets even more infected, or Nelly needs a bath?
I asked her on instagram if she still went to London with her friends, I got blocked for asking that lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
View attachment 35446

Last sentence.

Just give me five minutes to stop pissing myself laughing.
I also don’t understand this logic? She’s always SO SET on going against stereotypes but actually in a lot of cases children do like those “stereotypical” toys etc... saying you will make your son do ballet when what if he doesn’t want to? Like logic??? Same as her saying all she’ll dress her daughter up in is dinosaurs etc - no sparkles or unicorns.... like hang on what about giving them both? Then letting them chose 🙄