Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thelittlebee

she wants a baby in five years lol imagine the vlogs in 5 years time

" hi guys i've just dropped coconut possum blossom off at my mums in sheffield because it kept shitting on my new pink velvet throw i got from anthropologie but i think it's for the best we spend some time apart and me and nelbobs need some alone time together "

• Haha
Reactions: 62

GeorgiaLucy

The absolute nerve of her to call someone else's videos boring, has she even seen the crap she uploads? I always feel like I'm having deja vu, she does the same thing every boring week. Here's something that's actually fun to do, play this bingo card I made when you watch one of her vlogs and see if you can get a full house, I don't imagine it would be hard!

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 14.32.40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

thelittlebee

LOL I HAVE OFFICALLY BEEN VELVETBLOCKED ON INSTA AHAH

had to think really really hard about what exactly I did and then i remembered i hearted a comment saying the pink bathroom tiles may have finished the room better if they reached the top of the wall LOL I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT IT MYSELF

this girl can't handle shit, what a snowflake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Jdottt13

I can’t believe in her new video she was asked whether she’s been for a smear test yet, she said yes it was horrible! I just think that’s completely the wrong thing to say - many girls watch her videos and will probably hear that and be dreading it even more! (I’ll be due my first one next year and u wanna hear positive things not oh it was horrible lol) also when she said she’d happily change her babies name whilst it was still a baby and then compared it to changing her cats name - I laughed out loud, bit of a difference hun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Is there a musical called this is only temporary I’ll change it later , she’d definitely be good in that .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Milehammer

This is a little embarrassing to admit but my life is not dissimilar to Gabbies...I don’t have very many friends, not much of a social life etc BUT I’m not bitter and horrible, I don’t bitch about everyone and anyone on social media and I find joy in things. There’s no excuse for how Gabbie behaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Dont care

She needs to borrow a baby like people do for videos (obv with the mum there too) for a day. And see how it is. I have a 3 month old and I’d volunteer for this just so she could see what it’s like to have a baby all day. I’ll admit it’s a drain (I wouldn’t change it for the world) but it’s both harder but also more lovely than I ever realised.
But don't you understand that she finds other peoples babies sooooo annoying and needy, but when hers arrive, sponsored by farrow and ball, it will be so magical and beautiful and cute. It will be the perfect baby: no crying, no pooping, no feeding, no cleaning....

• Haha
Reactions: 29

String Man

VIP Member
View attachment 36449
She's painting again... 😂
She has wasted hundreds of pounds on paint now. Fml
Dear god, I think the paint fumes are probably killing off what few brain cells she possesses. No wonder Rancid Cat looks so spaced out all the time.

1567115911484.png

Can you imagine buying her flat in a couple of years' time? There will be so many layers of paint on those walls the internal dimensions will have shrunk by 20 m2. She'll have to advertise it as a bedsit.

Get a job and get a life Gabs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Queenie30

She said her smear test was really painful. How the hell is she going to birth a child?! Argh she doesn’t have a clue 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Let's be real, she doesn't want a baby. She wants a purpose. She's not the first or the last person to think a baby will fix all of her problems. I'm going to sound awful for saying this but at least from what I can see, this girl's life is completely empty and void of purpose. Of course we only see a snapshot of what her life is like day in day out so I could be wrong but she gives the impression that the only things she lives for are food, moving house and her cat. That, to me is incredibly sad. Once in a while she'll meet up with some distant 'friend' but ultimately her only real source of human interaction seems to comes from her mum.

So with that in mind, it really isn't that surprising to me that she wants a baby. She must be very, very lonely.

(Not that I'm endorsing the idea, of course. It's not often I look at someone and think 'please don't breed' but unfortunately Gabriella is one of the rare few).

nutty

I wonder if she's pinned so many things on Pinterest and has built up this idea that when she gets her own place, she will have a home that will be worthy of a spread in an interiors magazine, only to realise that that flat of hers needs more than just a few licks of paint.

Shes a headless chicken, jumping from room to room with a paint brush, desperately trying to make the place look nice. When really the whole flat just looks like the bedroom of a teenage girl who has bought odds and ends from Primark and New Look homewares with their pocket money. Pastel pinks, blues, rose golds, fleecy pink throws. BORING. She painted her hallway a sort of linen-off-white and then proceeds to add gold framed mirrors and gold key-holders etc. Just seems so basic to me.

Don't even get me started on the displaying of nail varnish?! Is this woman 25? I remember the time she mentioned how crazy it was that some people who talked about her on these sites were 25+ Well you're 25 now hun, you're allowed to have a big girl's bedroom.

• Haha

LittleRoots

she wants a baby in five years lol imagine the vlogs in 5 years time

" hi guys i've just dropped coconut possum blossom off at my mums in sheffield because it kept shitting on my new pink velvet throw i got from anthropologie but i think it's for the best we spend some time apart and me and nelbobs need some alone time together "

"Hey guys I just gave coconut possum blossom to Jane! Turns out she had a disease no other baby has that means she can't live with other humans can you believe that? Oh well. I've started watching pll again But I really need a new sofa"

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ken Adams

She doesn't want a baby, she wants a purpose, a friend, a companion. Someone who will stick around because no one else in her life has.

Reactions: 24