Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
She just posted an insta story moaning about how much work she has to do before she moves and how annoyed she is at her builders letting her down so I just said be grateful she didn’t have to work full time on top... she responding saying she did and then blocked me :rolleyes:
She got rattled by your comment and responded via video lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MunkyMagic

“I’m FrIeNds WiTH Two oF mY eX’s” oh fuck off, you’ve never had a proper relationship so how can you give your opinion. You’ve had a two week experimental fumble with Poppy; a failed tinder date and a long distance “relationship” with some guy you knew from your college days. Oh and hankerings for Hobbie for six years doesn’t count either.

• Haha

Moreteaplease

As if we didn’t have enough proof that she can’t make up her mind for more than 10 seconds...
She painted her nails white this morning and has now painted them red 😂😂😂
How can someone be THAT indecisive?!

• Haha
I find it very condescending the way she goes on about having kids. Having a baby is HARD, it’s HARD when you have a partner, friends and family. She’s planning on do it all alone completely alone, with just her mum as her support system. She lives in a bloody dream world that one.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
The problem with Gabby is she has way toooo much time on her hands so she magnifies every trivial thing ,
If she was truly busy and has a full time job and a household to run then she wouldn’t have time to worry over every little sniffle and spending the day in bed etc .

• Heart

capriallie

VIP Member
She said her smear test was really painful. How the hell is she going to birth a child?! Argh she doesn’t have a clue 🙈
Ha if she thinks having a smear test is bad wait until every Tom, Dick and Harry is poking around in there when she’s in labour. I’d rather a 5 minute smear test any day then spend another 3 days contracting to push out the equivalent of a watermelon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
She is a girl though, isn’t she? A vile little girl. Seriously, she has the mentality of a petty 15 year old schoolgirl. I had a huge chip on my shoulder at that age, and looking back makes me cringe to the high heavens. Most girls grow out of it, she clearly has not. I’m really not surprised that the only person who gives her the time of day is her own mother. The constant need to be non conforming and edgy, the attitude, the lying... so much negativity. She’s toxic. I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire.

• Haha

jessyeve

I genuinely am starting to believe that the whole i want a baby by myself and i dont want a relationship is her covering for the fact that she doesnt think that will naturally happen for her. she must see how isolated she is and that people never seem to stick around. I think its a cover as a way of pretending she doesnt want it to happen that way just in case it doesnt.

little green ant

I am diagnosed with aspergers and work full time and have a few friends with whom I make lots of effort! Not every rude, anti social person is autistic just like not every autistic person is rude and socially inept, just a bit selective ;)
I don't think gabby is autistic, just comes across as not very nice and is very isolated.

Last edited:
  • Heart

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
As I said, we only see a snapshot of her life. It is very clear that she has mental health issues, I'm not disputing that. The girl has more issues than a box of Kleenex. But - and I say this after spending five years studying psychology at university - playing armchair doctor is never a good idea. The 'certain traits' you think you see in her are being seen in isolation, out of any context. And the fact that your nan's sister's cousin's dog's babysitter is autistic also means absolutely nothing. Basically what I'm saying is that if you aren't a qualified professional who is working with her on a personal level, you really shouldn't be making such statements about what disorders someone may or may not have. But again I'm not trying to cause arguments so I'll shut up now haha.

• Heart

MunkyMagic

She can’t even get stunt cast because she’s pretty much irrelevant now! It would be like asking Mo from Episode 4 of Season 3 Come Dine With Me to take part.

• Haha

lime

There's really nothing wrong with not having lots of friends and being best friends with your mum *raises hand*

That's not what makes Gabriella so irritating... like, at all. I live alone with my cat and don't have friends except for ones I see at birthdays or special events but I do work full time and speak to people all day. She is so bored and directionless and is always chasing the next thing that doesn't bring her satisfaction. The only people she speaks to are in her computer. If she actually had a job or a hobby or volunteered even she might feel more fulfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Dont care

So her day yesterday consisted of: 1. Watching tv on the living room and 2. Watching tv on the bedroom... seems productive and so what people in their 20s and older do...

I have been studying for months now for a very important exam that will define my whole life and my back has been killing me. And then girls like these, who do the bare minimium, complain about everything (even that they hate pringles), block every little critic, and get their ass square by doing fuck all on the sofa or on bed...

yeah, Gabbs how is it going on being in the west end? Do you think its like Hogwarts and you get a letter in the mail?

Moreteaplease

It stresses me out that she deletes her tweets all the time. She gets so cocky then deletes what she has said to people, either stand by what you’re saying or don’t say it at all.

lolacatherineee

148AA7BF-F424-4503-A44A-AC0E2F5C913F.png

hahahahaha surely she needs to paint the whole place “sulking room pink” perfect for moody gabs who never leaves the flat!

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
She’s already found fault with her flat. She’s moving into the second bedroom because the other one was too noisy at night.

• Haha