Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tells us she’s planning on sitting on the sofa watching Friends all week.
Finally acknowledges that she’s done duck all about planning international shipping. This girl is in for a massive shock on October 1st. Can’t wait!
I mean at least she’s consistent. Might or might not announce her business today or tomorrow or whenever she can be arsed to put some make up on. Might or might not offer international shipping. Might or might not have copied her designs from someone (everyone) else. Might or might not post your order in time for Halloween/Christmas. Might or might not get off her arse from watching friends and look into international shipping because at this rate she will have no orders as most of them are not in this country by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 16
Gabriella Lindley#20 Jewpita mewn, opened too soon, ain’t got a clue! International shipping? gurrrlll you be trippin!

Reactions: 25
View attachment 257020

The EFFORT.

I bet your arse this gal will be holding a Christmas tree next.
Guys I was bored so I drew Gabbies depressed pumpkin woman. I will sell it to you for any price between £5.50 and £16.00.

Does she not realise when she sells things she's going to have to go to the post office and talk to people and potentially carry heavy bags and boxes? Let me guess, she'll uber there. 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
is this the new place for storing Jane’s clothes
Looks like Nellies eaten them all. Awwww I love Nellie. I wish he would escape her sweaty trotters and go to someone who isn’t trying to kill him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I was bored so I drew Gabbies depressed pumpkin woman. I will sell it to you for any price between £5.50 and £16.00.

Does she not realise when she sells things she's going to have to go to the post office and talk to people and potentially carry heavy bags and boxes? Let me guess, she'll uber there. 🙄
True. I go so often the people who work there know me and even know what I sell and we chat about it, I go in with 10 - 20 items twice a week and people tut at me in the queue every time. How will GobaLob deal with such things? I take it all on a bus unless it's literally impossible (some of my stuff is too big to carry) and if I get a taxi I always mentally calculate how that cost is affecting my profit on those items I'm taking :ROFLMAO: . She's going to struggle, really.

Reactions: 12
True. I go so often the people who work there know me and even know what I sell and we chat about it, I go in with 10 - 20 items twice a week and people tut at me in the queue every time. How will GobaLob deal with such things? I take it all on a bus unless it's literally impossible (some of my stuff is too big to carry) and if I get a taxi I always mentally calculate how that cost is affecting my profit on those items I'm taking :ROFLMAO: . She's going to struggle, really.
She will turn around to the people in the queue and say “shut the duck up and accept reality” 😂😂😂 ha! who am I kidding! She will ring Jane and start crying that the nasty people in the queue were bullying her and it’s not her fault she’s an international household name.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.