Gabriella Lindley #17 brat overfeeds her cat, eats like a rat and marches round her flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 236739
funny how she must think she is indirecting this to someone, when in reality she is miss I pee on other people's tweets when they haven't even @me
As if Gabbie is in any way suitable to be dishing out “honesty” and advice. She has very little experience of the real world, has never had a job, has never had a relationship, has never had sex (which is totally fine btw, she has just pretended to have which is annoying), doesn’t spend her money or time well, can’t hold on to friendships and doesn’t even look after her own cat.

If anyone takes her seriously when she is preaching, they have bigger issues to deal with.

Reactions: 19
I can't even imagine getting all those supplies set up before you've even gotten some orders and seen what works for you and what doesn't?! I started an etsy a few weeks ago as a side thing purely for enjoyment (I already have a full time job) and I couldn't imagine getting anything on that scale installed until the orders started flowing in and the demand meant it was necessary. I've made my first orders sat on the floor and loved it just as much as I would at some massive desk! It will just lead to a bigger low if it doesn't end up as successful as she is hoping.

Reactions: 34
I can't even imagine getting all those supplies set up before you've even gotten some orders and seen what works for you and what doesn't?! I started an etsy a few weeks ago as a side thing purely for enjoyment (I already have a full time job) and I couldn't imagine getting anything on that scale installed until the orders started flowing in and the demand meant it was necessary. I've made my first orders sat on the floor and loved it just as much as I would at some massive desk! It will just lead to a bigger low if it doesn't end up as successful as she is hoping.
I'm the exact same! I set up an Etsy in lock-down (also have a f/t job but I was on furlough until a month ago and bored af) and even though I get orders every day now (I'm still surprised) I still sit on the floor happily and pack them. All I've done is use the spare room as a sort of stock room (not added any furniture though, just sorted everything neatly into product sections and utilised what's already there and it looks like a fab little shop!) I have a small area for taking product photos in there and I bought 1 big storage box for packing supplies/tape/my logo stickers and ribbon and that's it. I can't imagine going all out before even 1 sale. It'll be so sad if it doesn't work out.

Reactions: 21
Side effects of 5-HTP include stomach pain, nausea, dizziness etc and that's not even when they're interacting with another medication.
What's the betting this is actually the cause of her problems?View attachment 236394
I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure 5-HTP and St John's Worts are well known for interacting with anti-depressants (not "depression medication" absolute bleeping idiot). Bizarre she even needs to be told that, just read your information sheet that comes with the prescription.

Don't know why that annoyed me so much, it's been a bad day

Reactions: 20
Those boxes look like they are for sending out a lot of prints. Why doesn't she just use cardboard backed envelopes? Much cheaper to post out I'm sure.
Because she seen Polly packing her desk pad planner things this way so obviously how you're SuPoSeD tO dO iT

Reactions: 11
she's gonna go broke trying to sell prints only her mums friends and 20 viewers will buy 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I honestly hope it works out just because buying all this stuff and it not working out will be so sad. She is behaving like she's been working on this forever but if that was the case whys she bought everything in the last few weeks ... she doesnt even have a launch date. Pollys business has taken YEARS to grow to the point where she has an assistant and a stockroom and she has developed great interesting unique stuff from scratch....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly hope it works out just because buying all this stuff and it not working out will be so sad. She is behaving like she's been working on this forever but if that was the case whys she bought everything in the last few weeks ... she doesnt even have a launch date. Pollys business has taken YEARS to grow to the point where she has an assistant and a stockroom and she has developed great interesting unique stuff from scratch....
All these reasons are why I kinda hope it doesn’t work out even though I know that’s especially mean. She just doesn’t deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s got sooooo many god damn furniture?! How big is her flat? She’s got like 3 sofas, 2 desks, 2 beds(?), a zillion different storage units?! Would drive me absolute insane having every single surface wall and floor covered with furniture

Reactions: 25
She's absolutely crazy. She does realise that a 5 year old could draw the same designs on Microsoft Paint, right? A few viewers will buy it as a one off and that's it. She doesn't have the motivation to regularly bring out new designs.
Also, are Gabby and Lucy with the same management? I wonder if management suggested to her to do something like Lucy, and she took it completely literally and has copied everything down to a T. Oh no wait, that couldn't have happened, seeing as this has been in the works for a couple of years at least!

Reactions: 21
Why didn’t she make that dinning room her office? She doesn’t ever eat at that table, she wouldn’t have had to buy new storage, would be easy to put the parcels etc in there and if she was that bothered about it being near where she watches tv she could put a screen in front of it and close it off (wouldn’t require builders

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.