Gabriella Lindley #17 brat overfeeds her cat, eats like a rat and marches round her flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polly always posts about stamping on the sighh orders as well.
I am just shook at how ridiculous Gobby is. I hope no one is idiotic enough to buy anything from her!
I sort of want JaackMaate to buy her stuff and absolutely tear it to shreds Zoella advent calendar style šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Guys can I just say that I follow a few threads on here and these ones of Gabby are literally the funniest.. Yous have me laughing out loud every time I come on for a gossip binge šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s trying so hard to be polly itā€™s embarrassing! polly stamped her packaging after years of trial and error with stickers etc. I canā€™t wait for this launch

Reactions: 20
She practically wants to cut Pollyā€™s skin off and wear it like a suit! Everyone picks up a trait or new word or two from friends but itā€™s legitimately terrifying that Gabby reconstructs her entire image ā€” from clothing to hair to mannerisms to speaking patterns to career to interests to physical location ā€” from whatever new friend sheā€™s fixated on. When she was obsessed with Zoe, it was all about being ~twee~ and rAnDoM and Peter Pan collars and Lush and Brighton. She went through the twins, Hobbie, that girl she ā€œdatedā€, and now onto Polly. Weā€™re gonna be watching Gabbie get wheeled away by federal police someday lmao

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I bet all those boxes are for her to send her tit out to other influencers in the hope theyā€™ll give her a shout out. No way is she going to need all those boxes for orders. But then some people have more money than sense and will buy any old tit. I mean look at Depop, she puts her mangy old clothes on there and they sell straight away, just because theyā€™re her clothes. People are just weird. Saying that, I probably wouldnā€™t buy anything from any ā€œinfluencerā€ no matter how nice it was.

Reactions: 18
I bet all those boxes are for her to send her tit out to other influencers in the hope theyā€™ll give her a shout out. No way is she going to need all those boxes for orders. But then some people have more money than sense and will buy any old tit. I mean look at Depop, she puts her mangy old clothes on there and they sell straight away, just because theyā€™re her clothes. People are just weird. Saying that, I probably wouldnā€™t buy anything from any ā€œinfluencerā€ no matter how nice it was.
I wonder who she will send them to though! She's seemed to have burned a few bridges and been quite passive aggressive with twitter indirects.

Reactions: 15
1599578228558.png

funny how she must think she is indirecting this to someone, when in reality she is miss I pee on other people's tweets when they haven't even @me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 236739
funny how she must think she is indirecting this to someone, when in reality she is miss I pee on other people's tweets when they haven't even @me
This kinda thing irritates me soooo much tbh. As a friend youā€™re not always there to problem solve for someone, sometimes people just want to be listened to. People might not actually ā€˜needā€™ to hear something brutally honest all the time, maybe sometimes they just need a bit of sympathy and someone to rant to. I donā€™t think itā€™s right to think ā€˜I know best in this situation and what they need is honesty.ā€™ These ā€˜honestā€™ people always have no friends and claim people canā€™t handle their honesty when actually theyā€™re just arseholes who canā€™t read a situation and adapt!

Guys can I just say that I follow a few threads on here and these ones of Gabby are literally the funniest.. Yous have me laughing out loud every time I come on for a gossip binge šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Totally agree and everyone on this thread seems really nice and friendly to each other too which is lovely.

I really want polly to call her out šŸ˜©
What on earth must Polly be thinking having studied a graphics A level and degree to start her business and Gaboon thinks she can mimic that overnight with her art GCSE...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Those boxes look like they are for sending out a lot of prints. Why doesn't she just use cardboard backed envelopes? Much cheaper to post out I'm sure.

Reactions: 19
I donā€™t think i have ever despised someone Iā€™ve never met as much as I do with her. She is just so unlike able! I canā€™t think of one redeeming quality about her.

Reactions: 37
I donā€™t think i have ever despised someone Iā€™ve never met as much as I do with her. She is just so unlike able! I canā€™t think of one redeeming quality about her.
I think the main reason sheā€™s so unlikeable (although there are many) is that sheā€™s just so negative. Itā€™s always ā€˜I donā€™t like thisā€™ ā€˜I hate it when people do thatā€™ I feel like we know far more about what she doesnā€™t like than about what she does like, and people like that are just draining and horrible to be around.

Reactions: 22
After seeing Gabbie's print I had a pinch of inspo from you guys to make it suit her a bit better as plant lady just didn't seem right! ;)

PooBoxLady-Print.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I think the main reason sheā€™s so unlikeable (although there are many) is that sheā€™s just so negative. Itā€™s always ā€˜I donā€™t like thisā€™ ā€˜I hate it when people do thatā€™ I feel like we know far more about what she doesnā€™t like than about what she does like, and people like that are just draining and horrible to be around.
Definitely. Sheā€™s a massive buzzkill basically.

Reactions: 7
Personally I donā€™t think any drama channels will ever touch her with a barge pole. You have to feel sorry for her really and sheā€™d play the mental health card - plus sheā€™s not even relevant enough

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.