Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 206166
She must have known about her mum's visit pre-final (Masterchef) because we all know she can never wait long to watch anything.

Side note: I'd pay good money to see her on there. "So for starters i'm making wiltshire ham on a Ryvita cracker with some pickled onion and honestly ugh, it's just sew good, I can't wait for you to try it"
Greg to camera: Well, it's an interesting starter, that's for sure.
John to camera: I'm not entirely sure she realises that this is a competition.
Lol you just reminded me of this video. This would be Gobby on Masterchef 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean I’ve never had a C section, but I can’t imagine the recovery being much worse than any of her other surgery’s? She’s had a tummy tuck, two (or was it 3?) boob jobs. Skin removals, nose job, gastric sleeve. Anything else?
Reason I mentioned them knocking her out is because I’m sure she’s said in the past that she loves the feeling of going under? Or am I mixing her up with someone else? 🤔 I’m sure she would prefer a C section though, even with an epidural, so she didn’t have to do any work.
When I asked about recovery time for mine they said up to six months.
Recovery is brutal, I could barely walk to the car two weeks later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What does she mean "aka the extractor fan"??
Also known as the extractor fan? It makes no sense.
It annoys me that she's clearly so thick she doesn't know the difference between "aka" and "eg"!!!
This has bothered me for the longest time, she’s never used ‘aka’ correctly!

Reactions: 10
When I asked about recovery time for mine they said up to six months.
Recovery is brutal, I could barely walk to the car two weeks later.
Yes it really is. Plus my scar still itches from time to time, 17 years later 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How can she not work out herself that putting the air con unit in a smaller room would be a good idea? How can she repeat the same anti social behaviour online over and over again, and never learn to change? I genuinely believe her IQ is low.

Reactions: 24
So chiselled 🤣
This is so mean but the magnified eyes are so annoying, it’s like, grow up?? It’s irrational, I know :LOL: but it really winds me up, dunno why. I’ve seen legit blind people with glasses that don’t have magnified lens!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t see anymore lol
Haha sorry I thought the hobbie commenting thing was too big not to mention on Facebook 😂 (turns out no one cared lol)

It was around 200 friends when I last looked, she was friends with a lot of the older influencers

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the fascination of choosing a random place to live and then putting all your money, time and effort into moving it before you even know if you like the place. Has she actually ever been to Manchester?

She’s never even lived in actual Sheffield so why doesn’t she try living there? The houses in Sheffield (Dore, Eccleshall etc) are absolutely beautiful period properties. To me, that would be a great move and investment.

Reactions: 29
I don’t understand the fascination of choosing a random place to live and then putting all your money, time and effort into moving it before you even know if you like the place. Has she actually ever been to Manchester?
Especially when she has already lived in Brighton for how long - several years at this point? - and is only just realising she’s not happy there. It makes no sense to target another city you’ve never even been to. But Gabby gon Gab.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if he has the same one as her but my boyfriend has an air con unit that looked really similar to hers, it was 33 earlier (now 29) but it’s working fine???? What absolute bollocks she’s chatting
Or, I don’t know. She could move it into one of her two bedrooms, shut the door and just concentrate the cool air in a smaller space?!

ETA: oop you intelligent, critical thinking, problem solving lot already suggested this! HA 🤣

Reactions: 7
How can she not work out herself that putting the air con unit in a smaller room would be a good idea? How can she repeat the same anti social behaviour online over and over again, and never learn to change? I genuinely believe her IQ is low.
I absolutely believe her IQ is low. She seems extremely unintelligent in every way possible.

She’s one of the most ignorant people I’ve ever come across - just no interest in anything beyond herself and her teeny, tiny life. Shouts down anything she doesn’t know about, instead of being open to learning.

No critical thinking skills. She cannot manage to make a coherent argument for anything she believes in. The only time she is coherent is when she’s parroting other people. Incredibly hypocritical, which suggests she either doesn’t truly understand what she’s saying or is a narcissist with one rule for herself and another for everyone else. Possibly both.

Zero problem solving ability. Gives up at the first hurdle of every single challenge, from weight loss to air con to taking her cat litter outside.

No emotional intelligence, either. She repeats the same mistakes in her life over and over again, without ever reflecting and working out what went wrong. She’s highly demanding of her friends but seems completely devoid of empathy. No self awareness whatsoever.

She also constantly contradicts herself. She can’t keep her lies straight; she says one thing and then does another the next day.

It’s actually quite fascinating to watch!

Reactions: 44
Why doesn’t she just not post until it cools down. Who wants to see moaning on repeat?! I don’t get it

Reactions: 33
I’m so sick of seeing her miserable sweaty moon face!!! Gabby try working an ACTUAL job in a heat wave, until then shut the duck up and stop moaning you unbelievably boring bint

(sorry I needed a rant 😂)
I swear this is when other "influencers" promote the best primers and setting sprays on the market??
Prime time for getting those aff links in there - she's seriously missing a trick!

Reactions: 18
Moaning about the heat changes nothing Gob!!
She is just constantly wallowing in self pity, it’s pathetic to watch.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.