Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing her she probably bought one and hasn’t figured out it needs a hose to go to the window or refuses to open said window, she bought a bloody fan instead of an aircon unit like the first time and can’t figure out why it doesn’t blow cool air, or she didn’t buy one strong enough for the room space... because they DO work!! I had one that worked brilliantly in places I’ve rented when it’s been well into the 40’s outside. Gabby, drag into a smaller room and camp in there for the day and get some freaking block out curtains already!! Even if they’re just up for the summer time. Close them during the day and open the damn windows at night to let some sea air in!!! Thank you, from an Australian.
She claimed she can't open windows because Nelly will fall out and hurt himself 🙄 (see also: escape and find a better life)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She claimed she can't open windows because Nelly will fall out and hurt himself 🙄 (see also: escape and find a better life)
She’s so bleeping infuriating with that kinda tit!! She has a piss-weak poor excuse for EVERYTHING, just loves to whinge!!! I don’t even live in her bloody country and It took me two seconds to find this...
She could licherally just do it in one window if she wanted to but she won’t. Or rather she can’t, because the windows are rotting and she’s glued them together with 78 layers of paint 😂🤣
Where I am every single window needs fly screen or your house will be full of giant huntsmen spiders and flies all summer!

Reactions: 27
I'm really confused about her new 'business ventures'.

When she was relevant and at the height of her YT fame, she managed a couple of successful collaborations with Primark - but right now? An album of covers? Tote bags with copied prints? These are competitive and over-saturated markets filled with more talented/popular/well-connected individuals, and even they struggle to make it.

Baffled.

I know this was mentioned pages and pages ago but just catching up (I've actually been out and enjoying the weather unlike our Gabs).

Reactions: 22
Buying a property then saying “if I stay” is the height of privilege! So many people are struggling to get on the property ladder she is playing animal crossing all day while everyone else works. Then saying the property she OWNS is not good enough for her...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Saying her air con doesn’t work above 26 degrees 🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭😭🥴🥴🥴🥴 behave
I don’t know if he has the same one as her but my boyfriend has an air con unit that looked really similar to hers, it was 33 earlier (now 29) but it’s working fine???? What absolute bollocks she’s chatting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Won't be able to fit her ego in there with the 8371 layers of paint and tat soon
She'll have to move out and keep it as her own personal storage facility

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol, she hates heat, yet bought an old top floor flat, then removed the ceiling fans. She’s SO DUMB.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I just can’t believe how crazy it is for someone who hates the sun/heat/summer to move to Brighton 😂 I’m in the north west and it’s 21c here right now, there’s barely any sun peeping through the clouds. If she moves back up north what is she going to complain about all summer? That’s a good few months of content redundant. Better stay down south and work sew hard with all the whiny sweaty insta stories to pay for that second deposit 😉

Reactions: 26
She’s so bleeping infuriating with that kinda tit!! She has a piss-weak poor excuse for EVERYTHING, just loves to whinge!!! I don’t even live in her bloody country and It took me two seconds to find this...
She could licherally just do it in one window if she wanted to but she won’t. Or rather she can’t, because the windows are rotting and she’s glued them together with 78 layers of paint 😂🤣
Where I am every single window needs fly screen or your house will be full of giant huntsmen spiders and flies all summer!
Can confirm, I had these when my cat was a kitten, before he was allowed outside. They are excellent and also keep the flies out.

FFS GABBY! If I see her sad face on Instagram Stories one more time!

Reactions: 8
I really don't know why she's still clinging on to Brighton. I kind of respect her admitting that she's not happy, but then buying a second property in Manchester? That's unrealistic af, just sell your flat, admit you don't love it, and you can get somewhere bigger up north where Jane could move in too.

Reactions: 18
It's one thing to take an IG selfie in the bathroom but it's next level to take one ON the toilet. Get off the toilet mam!

Reactions: 12
Just saw her comment about closing the living room off "if I stay here." Excuse me? You are staying there, you bought the flat. She's made so many idiotic expensive short term changes to the flat, and yet she can't put a door between the two rooms which would be an investment in the long run? She literally mentioned her Manchester plans only yesterday and she's already making comments as though she's moving out in the next month. witch get back to us when you've finally scrabbled enough together to finish tiling your shower wall.

Reactions: 44
Idk how Gabby ever thought her and Hobbie could work though - let’s be honest, he’s a total duck boy and she’s insanely jealous of anything that comes within 5 feet of her. I wouldn’t be surprised if the real reason she fell out with the twins was because something happened between him and the slightly louder one who he obviously majorly fancied. Like he used to call that twin ‘freckles’ in a really flirty way which is seemingly the sole reason why she fries her face every year on purpose and then posts loads of pics of it. She would drive herself insane with jealousy and anxiety if they’d ever been a thing.

Reactions: 36
Just saw her comment about closing the living room off "if I stay here." Excuse me? You are staying there, you bought the flat. She's made so many idiotic expensive short term changes to the flat, and yet she can't put a door between the two rooms which would be an investment in the long run? She literally mentioned her Manchester plans only yesterday and she's already making comments as though she's moving out in the next month. witch get back to us when you've finally scrabbled enough together to finish tiling your shower wall.
Exactly this.

Buying a property should be viewed as an achievement, a big life step. I'm not saying she should live there forever, but a few years for a first property would be the norm (maybe?). She is acting as if buying the flat, painting the walls 5467 times, moving furniture around countless times and then selling up to move to Manchester in the space of a year is the norm. I agree that is incredibly privileged, and has no idea about real life. I just can't with her.

Reactions: 17
If she’s unfollowed hobby then I’m guessing all of the indirects about bad friends was about him???

Maybe she texted him about her scan and he was neutral about it, instead of being overly concerned like she wanted?

Reactions: 20
LOOK GABBY! I have 3 cats and I live in a first floor flat and I have my windows open. My cats haven’t once tried to climb out. Stop using Nellie to hide behind your manky habits, open the damn window and live a little!
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tales Of The Traveling Bonjour Poster

i'm sure you'd be able to do this with literally every piece of decor gobs owns- but this really shows her manic indecisive personality. I understand the idea of not having an official "spot" for something in your home when you first get it but jeeeeesus imagine lugging around the same bloody print around your house for insta shots ??

this also goes for that bleeping trailing plant she puts in every bloody photo
It’s like the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants but for hermits who have no friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.