Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sew chiselled guise

Anyone care to tell me why she only has such a prominent bottom lip at random moments? Is it a filter? I'm so confused...? Where'd her pointy witch chin go that she supposedly spouted after dropping 2.5 stone? Where's her other cheek bone? Gabby, what's going on?

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She could promote heatproof/SPF makeup, cooling sprays, sun tan lotions, moisturisers to help combat dry skin from the sun, if she didn’t have so many issues with being honest about her body she could do a best clothes to wear in the summer (talk about different fabrics etc that will help). She could channel her hatred for the hot weather into videos/instagram links of things that could help but instead she just keeps moaning

Reactions: 31
It’s actually quite fascinating to watch!
Exactly, that’s why I haven’t unfollowed her and forgotten all about her. Never known anyone like her in my life. In some ways I would love for her to just disappear and stop making a tit of herself online, it makes her so miserable. But not miserable enough to forgo the easy money she gets from it, so ....

Reactions: 14
I’m so sick of seeing her miserable sweaty moon face!!! Gabby try working an ACTUAL job in a heat wave, until then shut the duck up and stop moaning you unbelievably boring bint

(sorry I needed a rant 😂)
Right? What about all the people working in hot ass conditions WITH a face mask on...

Her privilege is showing again.

Reactions: 18
She is actually obsessed with Instagramming sweat dripping down her face??? its so weird

• Sick
Reactions: 50
I really don’t think the weather is too bad?! Just wear some shorts and put the fan on......no beef stew and sweaty pyjamas. Simple

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s between 31 and 36 degrees where I live.
I don’t like summer and the heat either.
I don’t complain, because nothing would change

But she still thinks she is the only on this planet who can’t stand the heat.
And how stupid can someone be.
An air con in a smaller room works of course better.

Reactions: 16
Love the fact she's moaning about the heat again *rolls eyes* I worked 8 and a half hours yesterday in a shop, with no air con under a glass roof while having to wear a face shield and latex gloves. At least she can stay home and strip off. Pisses me off 😬😬

Reactions: 21
No normal person would show themselves with sweat dripping down their face. She really is grim and just shows how little she has in her life when she shows us that. I mean, you just wouldn’t post would you? Would love to see her have a proper job and then a proper job in this heat AND wearing a mask!

Reactions: 22
This is so mean but the magnified eyes are so annoying, it’s like, grow up?? It’s irrational, I know :LOL: but it really winds me up, dunno why. I’ve seen legit blind people with glasses that don’t have magnified lens!
If you have a mega strong perscription you have to have them filed down or they will magnify your eyes 💁🏻‍♀️ she obviously doesn’t pay for her lenses to be shaved down

Reactions: 8
I really don’t think the weather is too bad?! Just wear some shorts and put the fan on......no beef stew and sweaty pyjamas. Simple
It’s not... We live in the same area, top floor flat and with the windows open (we have a cat) it’s hot but very much bearable.

Put on some shorts you idiot and stop posting sweaty eye bleeping stories, it’s disgusting.

This is so mean of me but I dream of the day that her ex friends, the ones with following and preferably with more following than her so she can’t play the “jealous” card, start calling her out. I do not want to drive it to cyber bullying but it’s BEYOND me how someone hasn’t shut her up already?

Reactions: 20
This is so mean of me but I dream of the day that her ex friends, the ones with following and preferably with more following than her so she can’t play the “jealous” card, start calling her out. I do not want to drive it to cyber bullying but it’s BEYOND me how someone hasn’t shut her up already?
I suspect it's because they know she'll likely post a picture from hospital alluding to a mental health crisis and claim it's all their fault and she's a helpless victim 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’ll be honest i moan like a witch at anything over 25 degrees but that’s only to my hubby! I don’t post every 5 mins about it.
we get it it's hot!.... remember however we’re not allowed to moan when it’s cold in winter. Cos you know how dare we!!!

Reactions: 11
Guys, she only wants to move to Manchester because she’s convinced herself that THIS is the change that will change her life.

obviously before this her life was going to be transformed because she got her hair done. But that hasn’t worked, so now she’s decided she has to move (despite the fact this hasn’t changed anything the last 7 time’s she’s tried).

Guarantee she’ll be somewhere new by Christmas, having made up an excuse as to why she had to sell her flat (being stalked, bugs, something structurally wrong etc.). At which point she will dye her hair/get surgery/join sw or ww etc.
rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate the heat too and I understand how she’s feeling, but why doesn’t she put some shorts on or something? Tie up her hair also?? I know I can’t bare having my hair down in this heat! Go for a walk when it gets a bit cooler (around sunset) I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Well she’s moved every single year since 2014, so why break the habit?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.