Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she's not moving to Manchester to befriend Polly, especially with the plans for prints/designs etc. Please don't make polly the new zoe 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she really wants a baby. She just wants to replicate the relationship she has with Jane, because it’s the only meaningful one she’s ever had (even if it’s not a healthy one).
I think she’s given up on friendships and given up on love.

Of course she doesn't because at first, she wanted a child so the child would be her friend. So in each scenario this helpless baby has been tasked with creating gobbs social circle. So weird!

It's also interesting that she believes she'll find this in a child rather than a partner. It's not that she wants a family unit with a loyal partner and child who'll both be by her side like many lonely people.

She specifically wants a young (impressionable) blood relative to fill the role of being her friend. I guess because she feels like family ties are harder to break and kids are easier to mould than independent adults.

And she always slates her family and doesn't even seem close to extended family. She hates her own dad so why does she feel she'll have this perfect friendship with her own child?

Anyway, I may as well be writing fan fiction because it won't happen. But it's fun to armchair psychoanalyse her.

Reactions: 21

Just watched this vlog from 2017 and it's kinda sad how much of a backwards step she's taken since then...
Here, she was in a relationship (I would love to know why it ended with Poppy), going to events, exercising, she even says she met some lovely viewers and reached out to be friends with them. She looks so much better and full of life.

• Heart

Just watched this vlog from 2017 and it's kinda sad how much of a backwards step she's taken since then...
Here, she was in a relationship (I would love to know why it ended with Poppy), going to events, exercising, she even says she met some lovely viewers and reached out to be friends with them. She looks so much better and full of life.
She looks stunning in this video and totally reminds me of Natalie Noel/Bella Fiori.
Really such a shame how backwards she has gone.

Reactions: 11
G ended things with Poppy because she’s not actually bisexual and couldn’t move pass the kissing stage. She only pretends to be bisexual. She’s just a virgin who can’t drive x

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Even if she is bisexual, she probably told Poppy she was this very experienced person instead of saying "look, you're my first, show me the ropes"
Her downfall always has been and always will be her inability to just tell the truth.

Screenshot_20200807-123322_Chrome.jpg

Good luck; getting an Uber, getting a toffee nut latte, bossing around slave Jane, lazing around in bed until 2pm, hoarding tonnes of tit, eating tonnes of ham and not washing for months in Antarctica. You'll be eaten alive. Still... at least you'll finally have a valid excuse for not vlogging/uploading.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
BECAUSE IT'S THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER AND YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUTHERNLY POINTS OF THE COUNTRY.

My god. Why must she do thos every day of Summer.

Screenshot_20200807-130933_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Can anyone tell me how many times has she painted her flat in the last 2 months (I stopped following her)

And she won't have any mummy friends.
1) tell her ANYTHING ABOUT her kid THAT she doesn't like and she'll be blocking your number so fast.
2) she'll be the grouchiest pregnant woman that wants all the pity-me
3) her baby might tit in a box and I don't think any other mummies want a friend like that

Reactions: 16
She'll be that mum where she has to one up other people's kid. Some parent: 'my kid just got an A in class' Gabby: 'well MY CHILD can eat 10 packs of ham in ONE GO.'

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t think we need to ‘worry’, there’s no way on earth Gab is going to have a kid. She’s all mouth & trousers. When it comes to the crunch she couldn’t cope with childbirth nor a c-section (I had a section and it was ridiculous - definitely NOT the ‘easy way out’) nor the 9 months before that. I just cannot see it happening. She has no social skills to even talk to a guy or even hire a turkey baster. Nah, nothing to see here.
Lol you’re joking aren’t you! A C section would be the one thing she could cope with, the amount of surgery’s she’s had. As long as they knock her out for it. It’s normal Labour she wouldn’t be able to cope with, because you actually have to do some work for a few hours.

Also Is anyone getting ad’s randomly popping up on their screen on here today, or is it just me? It’s driving me mad!

Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell me how many times has she painted her flat in the last 2 months (I stopped following her)

And she won't have any mummy friends.
1) tell her ANYTHING ABOUT her kid THAT she doesn't like and she'll be blocking your number so fast.
2) she'll be the grouchiest pregnant woman that wants all the pity-me
3) her baby might tit in a box and I don't think any other mummies want a friend like that
Taking pics of other peoples kids on the sly (like she does with people in restaurants the weirdo) and they call her out on it
Them: Umm, can you not take pictures of my child?
Her: Alright Beyoncé 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Starbucks worker here 👋🏼 I laugh every time i see her drinking an iced caramel macchiato with skinny milk like she thinks going from green cap to red cap milk makes any difference. Gabby that drink is full of syrup and drizzle, skimmed milk isn’t going to make you skinny
Is she... trying to make cat poo a hair accessory now?
Gab, hun, even hoarding it in bags is preferable to wearing it.

• Haha
Starbucks worker here 👋🏼 I laugh every time i see her drinking an iced caramel macchiato with skinny milk like she thinks going from green cap to red cap milk makes any difference. Gabby that drink is full of syrup and drizzle, skimmed milk isn’t going to make you skinny
"I'm not even sucking here. I'm just sew chiselled"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least she is actually realising that being down south isn't good for her and making plans. It does really bother me that she literally can't do or say anything without people here putting her down about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s because we’ve heard it all before and she never does anything about it. She’s just full of tit!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think we need to ‘worry’, there’s no way on earth Gab is going to have a kid. She’s all mouth & trousers. When it comes to the crunch she couldn’t cope with childbirth nor a c-section (I had a section and it was ridiculous - definitely NOT the ‘easy way out’) nor the 9 months before that. I just cannot see it happening. She has no social skills to even talk to a guy or even hire a turkey baster. Nah, nothing to see here.
Surely she'll just get Jane to arrange it like everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.