Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! And who else thinks she made Jane go outside and FaceTimed her from there? No way gabby could go through something as ~traumatic~ as a hairdresser’s appt without her safety blanket/punch bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember when she dyed her hair pink and she tried to play it off as an April fools?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The hair is MEH but I hope it cost her a small fortune for all her stupidity. I predict she will overdo it now with purple shampoo and make it worse 🙃
LOL when she said the hairdresser said it would lighten out and about in the sun, obviously isn't aware gobby the goblin doesn't even venture to her bins.....

I cannot hear her talk about being in SEW much pain but say it SEW flippantly again!!!!! You can't be claiming that but at the same time openly doing the activities that suit you like moving entire rooms around or "working" from Starbucks. If she wants to lie, she to start writing them down to keep track.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She went for the Zoe look no matter how much she said it was Rachel's from friends

And this is just walk through memory lane:
1595454548268.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love that she already put her hair up, her hair is fragile right now and she’s going to be fuming when she takes it down 2 weeks from now to (finally) shower and it’s all breaking off 🤣
😂😂😂OMG I’m just imagining her turning around and her whole bun is on the floor now. 😂😂😂

Oh! And who else thinks she made Jane go outside and FaceTimed her from there? No way gabby could go through something as ~traumatic~ as a hairdresser’s appt without her safety blanket/punch bag 😂
That’s exactly what i thought. Usually she shows her mums face when she FaceTimes her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know if anyone else has already said this but I'm only 2.5 minutes into her new vlog and she's talking SO fast? Like usually she talks as if she can't remember enough words to get the next one out, and she's rattling off this speech about her hair, it seems a bit manic? But then she does always get kind of manic when there's some kind of 'transformation' involved.

Reactions: 8
I'm also baffled about her eating at the hairdressers.
I remember once I had gum and was chewing mindlessly whilst getting a cut and my hairdresser politely asked if I could stop and I was mortified! I kind of forgot it was there and I still get those self-cringe flashbacks when I think abt it :ROFLMAO: I would never actually intend to eat whilst in the hairdressers...why would you!? Perhaps she does it so she doesn't have to try and hold a convo, wouldn't be surprised

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think she looks like she’s lost a lot of weight, especially at the beginning clip

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I used to really like this girl and follow her quite happily then I started to notice some small things that just made her seem like a bit of a dick. A week or so ago when she was in agony she posted to her Instagram stories telling to people to duck off telling her what to eat to cope with her kidney/gall stones and how it’s not cool to tell someone with an eating disorder what to eat etc. Sent her a polite message just reminding her to be kind to people and that maybe not everyone knew of her eating disorder and they were just trying to help. Long story short I hadn’t noticed her posting a story for a while and she didn’t come up in a search. She actually blocked me for calling her out, politely and without being abusive etc. Can’t believe she still has management with the way she carries on on social media. Smh. Also those recent ads she’s been doing were very cringe 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 47
So what happened to her fake goth style? I know it's been a few years and obviously people's styles change but it just amuses me so much how hard she peddled the "I only wear BLACK when Im outside"/goth wedding/goth stuff. Seeing her in her Leisl dress she's obsessed with makes me think how far she's come from trying the edgy gal thing

Reactions: 26
So what happened to her fake goth style? I know it's been a few years and obviously people's styles change but it just amuses me so much how hard she peddled the "I only wear BLACK when Im outside"/goth wedding/goth stuff. Seeing her in her Leisl dress she's obsessed with makes me think how far she's come from trying the edgy gal thing
Hobby was probably into a girl who dressed like a rocker or whatever it was she said she was doing and now he's with a girly dress wearing blond.

Reactions: 11
I have never in my life seen anyone eat a snack at a hairdressers. I personally think that’s bleeping weird
noo you’re the weird one for not wanting to eat in a hairdresser! It’s got the Delicious smell of bleach and Chemicals, loose hair flying about, mirrors everywhere so you can see yourself eat from all angles, the beautiful sound of small talk and hair dryers. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The sunglasses bug me so much, her poor hairline is decreasing faster than her career/ follower count and her outfit reminds me of cruella de vil's nightie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish she’d give up on this cool toned thing, it’s so irritating! My hairdresser has told me numerous times I cannot have cool toned hair as my hair is naturally a dark chestnut and so there’s too much red, so if she bleaches it goes... ginger. Not to mention at home box dyes make that worse. She’s asking for something really hard for a hairdresser to achieve but wants it yesterday... she’s such a Karen

Hobby was probably into a girl who dressed like a rocker or whatever it was she said she was doing and now he's with a girly dress wearing blond.
She mimics who ever she’s around when it comes to fashion (and personality), with Zoe it was high neck Peter Pan collars, with Lucy and Lydia it was all blacks and lots of leather, with Lucy it’s this boring mom jeans and cowl neck jumpers, I honestly don’t think she knows what her own style is.

She mimics who ever she’s around when it comes to fashion (and personality), with Zoe it was high neck Peter Pan collars, with Lucy and Lydia it was all blacks and lots of leather, with Lucy it’s this boring mom jeans and cowl neck jumpers, I honestly don’t think she knows what her own style is.
And now she just hangs around with Jane it’s older lady dresses and orthopaedic sandals??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Okay Gabby.. you get a pass for the mental breakdown this time, that truly WAS horrendous!!!! What the heck?! I do think it’s sad she clearly posts all the crying selfies online though, this is the kind of stuff most of us with friends or sisters etc would FaceTime each other about, rant about then it’s over with.. not share our embarrassing or irrational moments with the rest of the world. At least she literally goes nowhere and doesn’t have to go out with terrible hair. I mean, I had full Carol Brady chunky Layers with a mini mullet one time (not intentionally!!) and spend months with my hair pulled back off my face at school. Probably the only time I’ve had a haircut breakdown, lol. We’ve all been there.

Reactions: 8
looool she looks so bad.
the colour is tit, her her looks fried, and it’s aged her even more than her style already does.

but why, why oh why. Is she in the bleeping TOILET AGAIN!!
Does she not have a chair in her spare room, would she not have walked past her lounge room to get to the toilet?!?

Please for the love of god gabby, stop being so bleeping creepy and weird. Use a normal seat!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.