Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she went to style her hair and came back with waved hair but still had her sunglasses in her hair.... 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Gosh her lips! What has she done to her face- I’m constantly shocked. Also the hair was mediocre. I don’t think it suits her and I think it was much better dark (as I imagine a lot of people do)

In case you wanted to see what she looked like after the first appointment (that provoked the meltdown).
I'm not gonna lie, I would have thrown a bitchfit if they made me pay for that! It is absolutely awful and the bleach is so patchy omg

Reactions: 12
At the start she says that "they're trying to figure out what's going on" instead of her usual "i've got suspected gallstones and i'm waiting for results" which shows that yes, she had her results and they told her the scan found nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The colour is nice, but what’s going on with that cut?! It looks so uneven on the bottom 😅

Reactions: 30
Won't lie I too would be annoyed at the first dye job (not enough to cry) it didn't even slightly resemble her reference photos. Also did she really just do a whole video about her hair transformation and then NOT ONCE show her final hair without the bloody sunglasses on her head. I thought when she went to style it she would finally take em off but nope just subbed them for different glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s what I was thinking too, what’s up with these long bits trying to break free? 💀View attachment 189703
New theory: tried to film a "how I cut my own hair at home" and cocked it up. Went to the hairdresser to fix it under the guise of completing her hair "transformation".

Btw it would only have been a transformation if it looked entirely different to before. Sure it's a different colour but it's the same flat, crappy shape.

Reactions: 12
I’ve not seen the video yet, but tbh I don’t blame her for telling people not to tell her they prefer it brown. She’s definitely said it because she wants compliments, because your hands are tied “tell me what you think, unless you don’t like it” 😂 but tbh she should’ve just said something like, I love it, please don’t tell me you prefer it brown because it’s here to stay and it’s what I want........ witch is going brunette by end of August

Also just to add, she looks so uncomfortable bent over like that just to look slimmer???? Girl, we know you’re bigger. There’s nothing wrong with it. It acc makes me sad

Attachments

Reactions: 21
New thread title - Everyone wear a mask unless you're gobby, I'm sew sew sick and my new hair looks shoddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it's aged her?? Unsure what it is but defo looks better brown

Also off-topic, but you'd think if your job was a content creator, you'd know to put your desk FACING your massive window instead of putting it on the wall opposite?? The lighting in the video is horrible and I'm sure she won't be able to see anything on her desktop because of the glare from the window?? sew sew professional

Reactions: 31
Hi all, never posted before but.. the latest video.. comment down below if you like it.. but if you don’t like it don’t bother, what is with all these people posting online then trying to filter everything that’s said.. you have to let everyone have opinions not just delete all negativity... nastiness I understand maybe but it’s like us getting our hair done & saying to everyone... only tell me if you like it 😂 can you imagine what everyone would be walking about like if you couldn’t be told when you look silly... rant over 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She just said she’s tied it up because she’s hanging shelves 💀💀 also comparing it to Rachel greens (you mean 90’s Jennifer aniston) hair 😴
Also, IS SHE ON THE SHITTER AGAIN?!?!?!

She tagged the salon in her latest pic so I went for a snoop. I seen that they had just posted this transformation which is soooo similar to what Gabby wanted. She must be so pissed because she came out of there looking like flipping ginger spice after her first trip!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh I’d be fuming with the outcome, it looks nothing like what she had asked for 🥴 I’ve seen people have six hour sittings in the salon and achieve a better result than that

Reactions: 15
lololol she's been putting up shelves.... probably for that arch. 5 house points to who called it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t matter what colour her hair is because it will be scrapped up into the trunchbull bun never to be seen again in a day or two
Well according to her insta stories, she didn't even wait a couple of hours before she did this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.