Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl has minus two brains cells I swear. I have virgin brown hair and had a full head of highlights last week and even then I knew I wasn’t gonna walk out like a bleach blonde Barbie. The amount of build up from box dye on hers - she needs to start living in reality! I was also in the salon from 10am-6pm and all I had was a bottle of water, not a bleeping feast 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Is Jane still with with her? Gobbie will be sobbing on the toilet whilst Jane comfort feeds her biscuits with one hand, and phones the hairdressers to complain with the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spotted this on twitter, wonder when it was taken - her face looks huge!!
The hairstyle helps, it was that period of time when she'd constantly be wearing French plaits, which means she was still friends with Lucy and Lydia at the time I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know 0 about hair dye, I used to throw box dye on my own until I discovered forest green semi-permanent works over my mid brown (LOL I KNOW) but...

hers looks stripy.
Doesn’t it?! And I know it’s just watching brad mondo videos that makes me think I know what I’m talking about, but I think those foils look a bit messy/amateur too 🤔

Reactions: 13
I’ve been #velvetbl0cked and I’ve never even tweeted her or liked any tweets about her 😂😂😂
Welcome to the club!

And you guys aren't wrong, her hair IS stripey.
It's chunky highlights circa 2001.
I'm not gonna lie, that is down to the hairdresser 🙈
Have we got an after yet? Please tell me that's not the after?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Changing her hair for a brand new start as a brand new person. Next step a new name! (Mona)

Isn't Hobbys new girlfriend a blonde??? Maybe now shes a blonde Gabs can fit effortlessly into her place and hobster won't even notice the difference?* also her and zoe are now twinsies!

*gabby logic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys I actually think her hair looks really pretty. It has softened her so much! Shocked to my CORE as usually her hair looks a) no different or b) tit

Now if she could PLEASE just side part it...

Reactions: 19
Nope. Looks absolutely terrible on her. She might be able to pull it off if she starts fake tanning and wearing a full of face of make up everyday, but looks awful with her natural skin tone

Reactions: 38
Is this the after?! I can’t watch her new video right now but grabbed a quick screenshot
It's lacking a FRINGE. She would really benefit from a few extensions as her hair is so fine. If she likes it great, but i doubt many fans will be taking her pic to the hairdresser for inspo.

(She looks like a little like brogan tate. )

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so dramatic. She’s honestly so so dramatic why did she think it was going to go sew sew light in one session.
Also, sunglasses on the bleeping head again.....stop it

Reactions: 23
Her hair looked like a flaming hot cheeto before I would have probably cried too if I had paid for that

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t finished the video yet but there’s a lot of breakage and it’s super splotchy after the first bleach (about 4 mins in) and looks quite poorly done. I would’ve cried too probably. (I’m not defending her tho lol)

To be honest I would've cried too if I paid a huge amount of money to end up with that horrendous hair she had last week. Hate to say it but the stylist did a terrible job before. I do agree that she looked better with darker hair but the stylist from today did a wonderful job considering what it looked like before

Reactions: 13
It doesn’t suit her at all, blonde looks awful with her skin tone. I look horrendous with dark hair - just life. It won’t last.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.