Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t matter what colour her hair is because it will be scrapped up into the trunchbull bun never to be seen again in a day or two

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s put a filter on the IG photo to make it look blonder than in her video? And she says “if you like it dark brown or auburn then don’t tell me” 🤣🤣 sew sew mean

D32E2174-91A9-4A8A-8C4E-38591C972E1F.jpeg
1D888CAD-6146-48A9-84D3-CC8B6D6C1C05.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just finished the video, she keeps saying “it’s balayage” I don’t think she knows what that means, balayage is the art of hand painting dye into hair so you get a really natural fade from your root to the lift, she keeps saying she wants the bottom light and the top her natural color, that’s ombré, that’s the tit Zoella had for years!
Also the color looks NOTHING like the photo she wanted, they lifted her entire head, if she wanted that photo her roots should be deep brown.
But my favorite part is where she pretends to love it and then says “leave me a comment telling me what you think of it, but if you liked my hair when it was brown, or you don’t like it now, don’t tell me” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ngl her hair looks similar to how it does in that throwback primary school photo she always uses for her glow up posts. A case of Benjamin Button I guess, she already acts like a child and has gone backwards with her weight since surgery.
The only good thing about her going lighter with her hair is that we don't have to see the horrible double tailed eyebrows...until she whacks the box dye out again anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t finished the video yet but there’s a lot of breakage and it’s super splotchy after the first bleach (about 4 mins in) and looks quite poorly done. I would’ve cried too probably. (I’m not defending her tho lol)
Any chance of a screen grab of the cry-worthy hair for those of us not able to watch it just yet? 😇

Reactions: 3
Not just because I dislike Gobs, but I really don’t like her new hair. I understand it’s nice to have a change, but even brown hair with soft highlights would have been better.

Reactions: 20
I actually don't mind the hair, I wouldn't call a few blonde lines in my hair a transformation or hair journey though 😒

Reactions: 15
It looks ok wavy. Kind of. Also looks like something you could have got a mate to do for you at home if you know what I mean. She would benefit from some layers or SOMETHING.

Reactions: 16
Her telling people not to comment if they preferred something else is basically like saying "shower me with compliments and compliments only in the comments"

Reactions: 41
She says at the end of her video that the office makeover is coming soon and she's just about to go hang some shelves, probably on the arch she painted the other day. Did someone forsee this?

Reactions: 10
The chunky blonde stripes look like what everyone was doing in the early 2000s - it's not balayage, it's naff. I give her two weeks at the most before it's dark again.

Reactions: 21
She says at the end of her video that the office makeover is coming soon and she's just about to go hang some shelves, probably on the arch she painted the other day. Did someone forsee this?
Haha yes. I'm just catching up on this thread after a few days, people were commenting on this on Sunday evening/Monday :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Meh. It’ll be brown again by September.

I noticed a quick FaceTime with Jane, to prove to us that she’s not there.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.