Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she painting now 🙄🙄
I hate those horrible metal basket things. It just looks like she’s going to grade papers and put them in there. Like a horrible old thing that’s been hanging around an office for god knows how long. Of course, the colours don’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Get this girl a job or a friend SOMETHING to stop the bleeping painting. She must be on the verge of a breakdown this is weird behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I hate those horrible metal basket things. It just looks like she’s going to grade papers and put them in there. Like a horrible old thing that’s been hanging around an office for god knows how long. Of course, the colours don’t help.
What does she plan on putting it them? Nellies tit probably 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's hilarious that she won't show her hair when most of the time she films with it looking like two greasy strands on top of an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The problem with Gabby is that she'll most likely never change unless she has to face real consequences for how she's acted over the years and the lack of any social interaction she's had for the past few years beyond her mum. Up until thus far, she's always had a cushion to fall back on (whether that's financially so she can buy material things/change things about her appearance or Jane's constant coddling to soothe her ego). I think part of the reason she's become so unhinged lately (the crying insta stories, the lying about her scans, phoning her mum in the middle of the supermarket) is because for the first time in a while (since she has nobody in her life to be her friend) she's been faced with the reality of how sad her life is now, through the therapist most likely not telling her exactly what she wants to hear, being in quarantine, and her dad telling her to get a grip. She's not gone out with friends or seen anyone outside her immediate family regularly (like normal people) for probably over two years now.

Reactions: 22
It’s crazy scrolling down her YouTube channels and seeing how she went from partying, going out for meals/ events, having friends constantly in her thumbnails, looks actually happy to literally being a loner constantly redecorating her flat with her cat. If she wasn’t such a horrible person I’d feel sorry for her

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Ffs consider she has a pinned “hair journey” story on her insta 🙄 (one of the only people I’ve ever seen do that) wouldn’t the fact that she isn’t happy with her hair and it not looking perfect be ‘relatable’ aaaand... what she is going through is part of the god damn journey!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They would work in a more industrial, urban chic warehouse conversion that has been turned into apartments, with those huge windows, exposed brick walls, old piping etc. Then those metal storage boxes could work, in the right colour, but in her flat, they will just look so out of place and mismatched, just like the rest of her furniture and decor choices.

She has no sense of interior design, no style in the flat and no clue.

Reactions: 24
It’s crazy scrolling down her YouTube channels and seeing how she went from partying, going out for meals/ events, having friends constantly in her thumbnails, looks actually happy to literally being a loner constantly redecorating her flat with her cat. If she wasn’t such a horrible person I’d feel sorry for her
It literally mirrors Zoe's social decline as well. So odd

Reactions: 14
In that Instagram story... Why is the paint inside tupperware that she'll probably eat food out of next week? She can spend £80 on a tin of paint but not £2 on a paint tray?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hi sorry I’ve only just become aware of her... could someone please tell me the back story of George and her. Thanks

🙄🙄🙄 she’s such an attention seeker. I really don’t understand this mentality.
She clearly cut her dad off for a reason, it was completely her choice, so why would she feel sad about any future children growing up without an allegedly toxic person?
Also you’re so far from having children Gabs, why waste your time worrying about this kind of stuff? Cross that bridge if you ever come to it...
She is such a manipulative twit! She only wrote that so he would see it.

Reactions: 7
In that Instagram story... Why is the paint inside tupperware that she'll probably eat food out of next week? She can spend £80 on a tin of paint but not £2 on a paint tray?
It just shows how highly impulsive Gabby is. I'm sure she saw a photo of a painted arch on Pinterest this morning and decided she just had to have one too today and a tray wasn't going to stop her.

This is why she throws so much junk away. She just buys stuff on a whim without really thinking it through and then it's too late when she realises it's either ugly or doesn't go with anything.

Reactions: 18
Hi sorry I’ve only just become aware of her... could someone please tell me the back story of George and her. Thanks
Ex husband, now has a new piece and she’s having a mental breakdown....
I mean I dunno I just smell something fishy here....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.