Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’d ever be naked front of another person as she’s so insecure. She is probably all talk on the phone but would never meet up

Reactions: 14
I still don’t think she ever went for a scan relating to her being in pain, I still think she’s set this whole thing up so she can have a second weight loss surgery and people not question why she’s having surgery. She just bragged on twitter about being able to lie to her followers about 7 surgeries in 1 year, so it shows she has no morals or ethics when it comes to be honest with the people who financially support her.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Gabby, you’re either a.constipated because you eat no veggies, don’t exercise and probably have poo backed up to your eyeballs. Solution: Eat more fibre, switch white things for brown and snack on fruit.
b. A filthy, lazy sod who waits for her mum to come down and do a proper clean, hoards cat poo and never opens her mouldy windows. Leaves food and dishes all around the house Solution: Have a cleaning schedule, do a little bit every day like Monday: vacuum, Tuesday: bathroom and kitchen: Wednesday: laundry etc etc. then it’s not overwhelming to clean the whole house at once and you’re not leaving germs to fester everywhere
c. Got a hernia from dragging your furniture around to new places 24/7 just to get photos from different angles. Solution: get a HOBBY. Do something on skillshare that you’ve promoted before. You love to sing, do a karaoke session with “fans” or something! Knit, I dunno!
D. It’s all in your head and you have mad anxiety and are focusing and over-dramatising little aches and pains (gurrrrl, as someone that used to spend time convinced I’m having a heart attack and literally counting heart beats, lying in bed feeling all over my boobs and underarms for breast lumps, worrying why I have a little dot on my face is it skin cancer, checking my moles religiously, constantly on web MD and not sleeping until I was EXHAUSTED from worrying I’m telling you, this is a thing!) solution: all is the above and THERAPY. Don’t give up on it!! Find someone and really, truly go with an open mind. It helps, cognitive behavioural therapy that helps you change the way you think rather than just talking about your problems..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn’t the whole point in going private is that you don’t have to wait ages for results? Even taking Covid into account 2 weeks seems like a long time when you’ve just paid out of pocket for private treatment. There’s nothing wrong with her, she just gives her self food poisoning over and over again with her mad meals I think

Reactions: 42
Isn’t the whole point in going private is that you don’t have to wait ages for results? Even taking Covid into account 2 weeks seems like a long time when you’ve just paid out of pocket for private treatment. There’s nothing wrong with her, she just gives her self food poisoning over and over again with her mad meals I think
She probably has Helicobacter pylori from all the old and crappy food. I know people who have had it with the same symptoms:
  • An ache or burning pain in your abdomen.
  • Abdominal pain that's worse when your stomach is empty.
  • Nausea.
  • Frequent burping.
  • Bloating.
I thought I had it once and went to A&E twice in terrible pain, was vomiting, lost loads of weight very quickly (terrified to eat) had tests (turns out I had severe acid re-flux and gastritis, medication made me feel worse, I managed to cure myself with plain home-cooked food, have to be careful what I eat or it flares up, I cannot take Ibuprofen anymore (perhaps this is also her issue). This is what makes me believe she's lying. I'd do anything to not have a flare up). If a stool sample (we all know she'd love this) isn't good enough she'll need an endoscopy though (and on the NHS you don't go fully under for it), so she'd probably go private), no scan will pick it up.

Weirdly, whenever I have something to drink from Starbucks (that isn't just tea of black coffee), I have a flare up that lasts for days. I avoid it like the plague now. I wonder if there's a connection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Also if it was really that backed up surely they’d tell you at the scan?! They’d explain results won’t be out for over 2 weeks not tell her she’s getting them a few days later and then call to say there’s a 2 week delay. That makes no sense.

Reactions: 29
Also if it was really that backed up surely they’d tell you at the scan?! They’d explain results won’t be out for over 2 weeks not tell her she’s getting them a few days later and then call to say there’s a 2 week delay. That makes no sense.
Yeah she had said very pointedly that she would get her results on Thursday so why would they say that and then call today and say oh sorry somethings come up, no Gabby this a professional institution if they said you’ll have your results on Thursday, that’s when you’ll get them.

Reactions: 17
Next she'll be saying she needs to go back up to Sheffield and get results there in person because it's the only place with an available appointment slot 😂
Maybe she thinks in 2 weeks time everyone will have forgotten. Spoiler: they won't have. You might forget your own lies within hours, but other people don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I had gallstones, they told me there and then that I had them but that a report would go back to my doctor and he would discuss it further with me. She’s stringing this out as long as she can so that she can keep moaning.

Reactions: 16
It would be such a great point of character development for her to just say “Thank goodness, I don’t have gallstones and I’m not horribly ill, what a relief, thanks everyone for asking after me” instead of pretending it didn’t happen now. Why can’t she grow up. She has so many regular opportunities to show she’s matured a bit and she doesn’t take them. Car crash of a human being tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She could EASILY tint her own brows, cheaper, safer amd relatable for her audience. Do it on igtv and do a AMA. I do think the hairline might be gastric sleeve related, not following the advised aftercare.
She looks best with dark brown hair and she knows it, every time she gets it dyed a diff colour she ends up whacking a brown box dye on it weeks later, I really don’t know why she bothers paying! Not sure about a fringe but she needs something doing to it.
Oh FFS!!! Literally days after "stop asking me about my toxic relationship" SEW SEW private
Evidently not enough people had been asking about it :unsure: :m

Ahhh interesting, firstly Gob, use the correct ‘their’. Secondly- this wasn’t your opinion when you were telling people with body confidence issues not to wear shorts. Thirdly- just because you live in a cave, doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

Whilst your argument is correct here, your execution of it makes you look like an absolute cretin.
Dunno what MM has done to annoy the editor of that paper, but no one, not even an arse model (???) Looks good clenching their cheeks. Mm looks fine, but nothing like her insta which is what the photos and article are attempting to get their readers to realise. Gabs is forever putting up photoshoped / face tuned pics that look nothing like her. She's so draining, alwayssss complaints and criticism of everything and everyone. No wonder no one wants to be around her atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

This chick is all of us looking at each other after Globboon says anything

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Gets anxiety in the gravy aisle of the supermarket but can sit for a hairdresser for hours to get a hairdo that she will just dye over and hack at? Hmm.

Reactions: 31
I REALLY hope she gets a nice whispy fringe cut in today, but knowing her she won’t and it’ll be back dark brown within two weeks

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.