Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a baby so tonnes of things to remember and even I can remember my reusable bags and coffee cup...
She said one time her bag wasn't big enough to carry it around in but she felt able to transport an entire chopped melon and 3 packs of ham in the same bag???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She went through a phase where the only thing she would eat was bacon medallions and tinned tomatoes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
tbh, i hate raw/sliced tomatoes but will eat tinned ones.. i think it's a texture thing 🤷‍♀️
See stating it's a texture thing is totally fine but... she flat out said she didn't like any types of tomatoes and that they were all horrid... while eating a tin a day 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Then let her starve. Her ridiculous claims of hating certain foods is just a cycle.

Reactions: 9
See stating it's a texture thing is totally fine but... she flat out said she didn't like any types of tomatoes and that they were all horrid... while eating a tin a day 🧐🧐
she pours a few tins of those tomatoes in the pan to make her Bolognese

Reactions: 7
No wonder she’s always in pain.. it’s from eating slightly warm packets of handbag ham 😂 imagine how bad she must smell carrying around opened up packets of ham on the train, ew. If you did that in Australia you’d have a trail of flies following you around also, lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If gabby has taught me anything, it's that no matter how much money you have, or how skinny you are, or how many materials you own, or how many lies you tell, if you don't deal with the things you're avoiding chronically, your life will be tit regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No wonder she’s always in pain.. it’s from eating slightly warm packets of handbag ham 😂 imagine how bad she must smell carrying around opened up packets of ham on the train, ew. If you did that in Australia you’d have a trail of flies following you around also, lol
*HAMBAG

• Haha
Reactions: 82
When I read this post it made me wonder is she actually staying in Brighton hoping that’s she and Zoe might become friends again some day? It seems like she would have been better off moving to the country where she could have a house with no neighbors to complain about their walking in their flat in the middle of the day. I just can’t figure out what her connection to the area is, she doesn’t like crowds, she never goes to the beach, she isn’t active in the community, and she has no friends in the area. It seems like she moved there to be close to Zoe and when she had the falling out with the twins in London she moved back hoping to rekindle with Zoe.
She absolutely moved back to Brighton to be close to Zoe in hopes they would be friends again. However they haven’t seen each other once in all the years that she’s been moved back. It’s obvious Zoe wants nothing to do with Gabby at all.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.