Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I’m convinced she asks herself the baby name questions so she can post them. I’ve never ever ever ever in my entire life come across someone who’s this obsessed with weird baby names. She’s deranged and needs help/a straight jacket.
I was thinking the exact same, especially with the “do you get along with both of your parents” question. Who tf would ask such a randomly specific question like that? She’s deffo fishing for mystery/intrigue/sympathy with each and every thing she posts, she’s so calculated

Reactions: 43

Rubadubdub

I think her channel would be so much more successful if she posted more curated and produced content (such as routine videos, tips and tricks videos etc) with the occasional vlog of something cool she's doing (such as behind the scenes of a PR event, day out at the beach etc).
She over shares so much that I think she's burning out. We don't need to see what ailments she's suffering from or what she eats in a day. It's also really demotivating to see her slobby PJs with no hair/makeup done every single video/Instagram post.
And if she is genuinely suffering with an illness or her mental health then why not step back from the content creation and just rest and focus on recovery? No one wants to see a half arsed video of you reorganizing your flipping paint cans or taking your rubbish out.
It's simple -
9,000 steps a day
8 hours of sleep
7 glasses of water
6 mins of meditation
5 servings of fruits and vegetables
4 breaks for mind and body
3 meals and 3 healthy snacks
2 hours of no phone before bed
1 session of exercise

If she can't pull that off in her empty days then maybe she needs to have a different kind of conversation with her doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

kas85

Isn’t the whole point in going private is that you don’t have to wait ages for results? Even taking Covid into account 2 weeks seems like a long time when you’ve just paid out of pocket for private treatment. There’s nothing wrong with her, she just gives her self food poisoning over and over again with her mad meals I think

BoomBoomPow

When I see those pictures of Gabby, I think how far she’s come and I think she should be proud of her body now.. but I didn’t think she looked awful as a bigger girl either. I think she has a lovely smile when she’s happy and gorgeous skin (well she did before she intentionally gets sunburnt). So what if you’re not a size 8 Gabby, Embrace your curves. But I also know that those kinds of comments can be kind of the issue. I was never a big kid because I did a lot of exercise but also had food issues as a child, I would sneak food and eat it in secret, would eat a whole block of chocolate for dinner, etc. don’t know why, I wasn’t raised like that and my brother and sister didn’t have those issues. My dad suddenly passed away when I was 17 and I dropped out of all my sports, had to drop out of year 12 before I failed, stopped going out and seeing friends and went from a size 12 to a 26 in just over a year. That is the time of your life where you should be finishing school, going off to uni, having your first relationships etc but I skipped all of that. I hated my body and how big I was and eventually all my friends moved on from me as I refused to go out and socialize because I was so uncomfortable and disgusted with who I was . I was incredibly sad and lonely. It wasn’t until I was in my 20s that I decided I don’t want to live that way anymore, got myself a job and lost a LOT of weight. I never even went on a proper first date til I was 25 and although it sucked, I was so proud of myself for finally pushing myself to get out and do it. It’s fucking hard, emotionally and physically, even after losing a tonne of weight.. I don’t have the luxuriously of affording arm lifts and tummy tucks so now I just accept this is me, and I’m happier than I’ve ever been. I run into people that say things that are well meaning like “omg you lost soooo much weight, you look fantastic!” Or “gosh you were really were big, weren’t you?” When you’re bigger you don’t feel like they’re compliments, it just really reiterates what you feel about YOURSELF, wow, I really was disgusting and fat.. wow, I know I was fat but it’s still me on the inside.. stop focusing on my weight, I’ve already spent years focusing on it myself” and that is exactly why she needs a therapist!!! I know people don’t understand and it doesn’t bother me anymore. I can imagine these are exactly the feelings that Gabby goes through in her mind, but mixed in with the childhood bullying which I never experienced. I know Gabby thinks we are all out to get her but the thing that’s so frustrating is she just completely refuses to take any responsibility for her own unhappiness and is a quitter. Okay so you had one shitty therapy session.. so fucking what? Try another one. Therapists aren’t there to tell you “oh you poor thing, what a victim you are!” They’re there to help you discover things about yourself and help you find solutions to move forward with your life in a healthy way. And don’t take your fucking mother with you!!!!!

• Heart

Celery16

VIP Member
Scroll through her Instagram, and there’s not a single human interaction, apart from Jane, since November 2018.

• Sad
  • Wow

anon1997

Easy enough for her as she doesn’t get invited to any parties. Jealous bitch, that’s why she’s angry, not because of the virus. Bet if she had friends she’d not give two hoots and go. Heaven forbid people have friends and want to enjoy themselves after months of lockdown. She’d lock everyone up until 2030 if she could so she didn’t have to see pretty, young people living their lives. Get a new personality trait you tragic, unbearable bellend.

Attachments

• Haha

veve

Just to add on to the scan - the fact that her NHS scan wasn't booked until December. It's not because of the 'long waiting lists' it's because it's not urgent, how telling! I've literally never had to wait for a scan longer than 2 weeks

Reactions: 41

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Her telling people not to comment if they preferred something else is basically like saying "shower me with compliments and compliments only in the comments"

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
It’s crazy scrolling down her YouTube channels and seeing how she went from partying, going out for meals/ events, having friends constantly in her thumbnails, looks actually happy to literally being a loner constantly redecorating her flat with her cat. If she wasn’t such a horrible person I’d feel sorry for her

Attachments

• Sad

Celery16

VIP Member
Gabbie has a real problem with Becca, and I don’t know the full story, but Becca definitely does have epilepsy. She’s done story times with photographic evidence of injuries from seizures in the past. But she’s talked about it in a thoughtful planned way, and only occasionally, it’s by no means the bulk of her content. She also has a life, friends, studies, a boyfriend. I sound like I’m totally stanning her, lol. I’m not a fan, but nothing about her online presence has ever set alarm bells ringing, like gobby does.
just speculating, but it’s almost as if gobby hates her because Becca has genuine medical conditions and she’s jealous. She claims Becca is insane and has lied to her about things in the past, but we all know that gobby is a compulsive liar and presents herself in such a bizarre unhinged way online, I find it hard to believe her accusations towards Becca. But I’m willing to accept that behind the scenes Becca might be different, but at least she’s clever enough to edit her online persona. Gobby shares EVERYTHING and comes across as totally deranged and stupid.

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
I don't know the context of posting these but apart from her eyebrows in the last photo, I see nothing in her "old self" that she needs to hate with such vigour. She has serious body issues and keeps wishing she looked like someone else or herself but in her own "perfect" way. She's waiting for her real life to begin once she's thin and insta worthy enough and it's really very sad to see. You can't postpone life because you're waiting to look ready for it eventually.

• Heart

BoomBoomPow

let’s be real, she’s probably sitting on the couch sucking back Starbucks while she snaps her fingers at Jane (who is secretly kept in the cupboard in the dining room because she isn’t niche and aesthetically pleasing enough for the Gobbles ‘gram) while she snarls orders at her to move her furniture so she can take another from the 78th different angle or she’ll “expose” her sew sew sew toxic family secrets and take her off the payroll.

• Haha
  • Heart

Okay

Just finished the video, she keeps saying “it’s balayage” I don’t think she knows what that means, balayage is the art of hand painting dye into hair so you get a really natural fade from your root to the lift, she keeps saying she wants the bottom light and the top her natural color, that’s ombré, that’s the shit Zoella had for years!
Also the color looks NOTHING like the photo she wanted, they lifted her entire head, if she wanted that photo her roots should be deep brown.
But my favorite part is where she pretends to love it and then says “leave me a comment telling me what you think of it, but if you liked my hair when it was brown, or you don’t like it now, don’t tell me” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
You know, for someone who is still SO focused on her school bullies, you’d think she wouldn’t want to saddle her hypothetical children with stupid af names that will definitely guarantee that they will get bullied.

feelspecialx

So her crying ig stories about hating life and refusing to show her hair for days was her hiding her hair that...still looks the exact same? I love the lack of change, go girl give us nothing!

Reactions: 40

feelspecialx

Lord I’ve never seen anyone that makes such a large commotion for days leading up to her changing her hair when it always ends up with her complaining about it 2 weeks later and dying it back to brown

Hope she gets a fringe this time though, her hairline has been receding a cm with each lie she tells

• Haha
Reactions: 40