Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget her hairdresser appointment is tomorrow! Wonder if she’s packed the ham?!
If she was AT ALL concerned about covid she wouldn't be going to rhe the hairdresser! Her hair would be better if she just continued leaving it alone, the damage to it with the dyes amd home box kits layered is, quite noticeable.

However judging by her old pic, it's safe to assume that's what she's going for.

Ham snack packs in the hambag, and off to Sheffield? Let's hope there isn't an attack of her infamous gabstones.

Bravo to the tattlers who came up with these ones 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 21
the whole NASA changing the signs thing is fake, it crops up every year 🙄

no Gab, you’re not a Gemini because I say so, you can duck off, hur dur.

Reactions: 17
Well.. just Like Gabriella’s birthday, Scan day has been and gone with no fanfare :( I’m so disappointed. I was waiting for the celebrations!! A bit like when she asked Lucy and Lydia what they’d do when she dyes her hair blonde.. I was hoping she’d ask us what we’d do when she is diagnosed! I was thinking we could all decorate stones in beautiful colours and bury them in the dirt to symbolize the struggles she has been through and come together as one, united, in prayer and suffering as we thinking of poor, poor Gabriella, unable to move from her couch.
By the way.. did anyone’s mum’s ever sarcastically tell them “don’t give yourself a hernia” when you were younger and lazed around and didn’t do jobs you were supposed to or did it with a really sulky attitude cos you didn’t wanna do it in the first place? Maybe she’s literally given herself a hernia moving furniture lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm sure if the scan had shown something she would have been full of glee and shared it on her socials. Gabbie loves nothing more than being ill and being a victim. Remember how happy she was when she learnt she was intolerant to gluten, eggs (and everything else under the sun).

I think the reality is either:

1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her (apart from her mental health), and she is now working out her next steps or is hoping everyone has forgotten that she was is 'sew sew sew much pain' and will never mention it again.

Or...

2. This whole 'gallstones' bullshit has been a facade leading up to her having a cosmetic procedure and so surgery is inevitable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This whole situation reminds me of:

A - the time Alfie got his young fans scared something was seriously wrong when actually he had a mild case of reflux

And B (reminded by the hernia thing) - when someone in my town called an ambulance because of a hernia but when taken to hospital was told "you don't have a hernia, you're just constipated and need to eat more fibre"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure if the scan had shown something she would have been full of glee and shared it on her socials. Gabbie loves nothing more than being ill and being a victim. Remember how happy she was when she learnt she was intolerant to gluten, eggs (and everything else under the sun).

I think the reality is either:

1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her (apart from her mental health), and she is now working out her next steps or is hoping everyone has forgotten that she was is 'sew sew sew much pain' and will never mention it again.

Or...

2. This whole 'gallstones' bullshit has been a facade leading up to her having a cosmetic procedure and so surgery is inevitable.
Can you imagine if the “scan” was actually an intervention set up by either Jane or a medical professional about her mental health

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine if the “scan” was actually an intervention set up by either Jane or a medical professional about her mental health
That'd honestly be the best thing for her, I think. She needs to go to some form of mental health retreat and just work on herself, and being at one with herself as she is instead of fixated on quick fixes for things she thinks are wrong with her. I say thinks because there is nothing wrong with being the size or weight she is, but she just needs to remind herself of that.
She might be motivated to make some proper content if she's not constantly thinking about her weight etc

Reactions: 9
There's 100% nothing wrong with her, otherwise she would have showed her scan results

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That'd honestly be the best thing for her, I think. She needs to go to some form of mental health retreat and just work on herself, and being at one with herself as she is instead of fixated on quick fixes for things she thinks are wrong with her. I say thinks because there is nothing wrong with being the size or weight she is, but she just needs to remind herself of that.
She might be motivated to make some proper content if she's not constantly thinking about her weight etc
Didnt she go to a retreat before? She said it was boring and spent all week on her phone 🙄🙄🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Come on gabs share the results, we haven’t forgotten
So I just thought of something. She claims they or the one doctor think she has gallstones and that that's her theory too. She says she doesn't know 100% though. But if she was just recently throwing up (I forget when even though she posts it on IG with selfies every time), I think I'd be pretty pissed if I was the hair stylist who had a "sick" client come in during a pandemic....

Reactions: 39
So I just thought of something. She claims they or the one doctor think she has gallstones and that that's her theory too. She says she doesn't know 100% though. But if she was just recently throwing up (I forget when even though she posts it on IG with selfies every time), I think I'd be pretty pissed if I was the hair stylist who had a "sick" client come in during a pandemic....
Good point! Vomiting is a symptom of Covid and while it’s unlikely she has it, she should not be attending any non essential appointments while she has ANY symptoms.

Reactions: 22
She's asking for hair opinions but all the girls in those pictures have tanned skin that suit those colors way better, also they all look like Zoe's current hair?

Reactions: 28
Good point! Vomiting is a symptom of Covid and while it’s unlikely she has it, she should not be attending any non essential appointments while she has ANY symptoms.
Right. I highly doubt she has covid, but until she knows for sure what's causing her illness in the case that it is potentially contagious(doubtful but still), she shouldn't expose anyone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.