Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s typically overcompensating to hide something. No one living alone does washing every day 🤪 She obviously can’t say she never does any washing so has said everyday to seem super duper clean when we all know the reality.

Reactions: 12
So she filmed that ad at hers.. but someone (Jane) is filming her put it in the machine.. so she wasn’t in sooo much pain...

Reactions: 9
She’s typically overcompensating to hide something. No one living alone does washing every day 🤪 She obviously can’t say she never does any washing so has said everyday to seem super duper clean when we all know the reality.
It’s because she wears the same things all the time but she says she washes them so all part of that lie....

Reactions: 7
This has annoyed me beyond belief, how this filthy unhygienic girl is trying to sell us cleaning products when she openly shows she hoards bags of cat tit

also that someone mentioned she has previously slated b&m as someone in this thread previously stated

idk why it bothers me so much, it’s just the inauthenticity of it all perhaps? I’m so tempted to write to b&m about why she was chosen when she promotes the furthest thing from a clean home and appearance

Reactions: 21
I'm not all the way caught up. Notifications weren't showing for me. But that AD was bullshit. She said it was important for her to have a tidy home. However example
1. She posted a video while in lockdown saying she doesn't tidy as she goes and showed her mess
2. The cat tit bags
3. There was an IG story where there was a bowl on her garbage can.

Okay carry on.

Also she used "incredible" as a descriptor in her last ad. Too repetitive also makes it seem insincere.

Reactions: 16
This has annoyed me beyond belief, how this filthy unhygienic girl is trying to sell us cleaning products when she openly shows she hoards bags of cat tit

also that someone mentioned she has previously slated b&m as someone in this thread previously stated

idk why it bothers me so much, it’s just the inauthenticity of it all perhaps? I’m so tempted to write to b&m about why she was chosen when she promotes the furthest thing from a clean home and appearance
Someone please find the clips of her saying all this to show how full of bullshit she is

Reactions: 2
Mrs Hinch was obvs charging too much so they went down and down the ladder until they got a bite!
Given that she charges £24,000 for 4 IG stories and 1 swipe up and Gabby would probably do it for a packet of crisps and a Polaroid photo together for her “besties scrapbook” you’re probably not far off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And she literally puts everything on a quick wash not a proper wash 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Agreed. Nellie is just not really attractive and looks utterly devoid of any spark.
Poor nelly. He needs rescuing! It's not his fault he's overfed the wrong food, never allowed to see the light of day or another living soul and is bored out of his mind 😕 not to mention the vigorous thumping (sorry stroking).he apparently loves.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Also, a DAILY wash for one person is excessive. Especially given this person doesn't actually get dressed. What on earth is she washing???
I seem to remember she uses a towel once before washing it? (I don't think that's normal)

Reactions: 3
I seem to remember she uses a towel once before washing it? (I don't think that's normal)
Agreed, she'd never survive in an aparmtent without washing machines, imagine having to go to a laundrette of even just your buildings basement and paying for a load everyday?! She'd throw a fit

Reactions: 6
You don’t even have to look to see how disgusting her flat usually is, and she openly admits her kitchen gets vile herself.. just her walking around in her vlogs you can often spot randomly out of place crap like a bag of rubbish in hallway, a bowl in some random place like the bathroom floor or whatever. How bloody desperate is this company??

I also live by myself and do like 3 loads a week. One lights, one darks, and alternate bed linen one week, towels the next. Wtf is she on.

Reactions: 16
Maybe that's why nobody ever visits her? If she is dirty and her house smells nobody would want to stay for a night.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.