Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks so much BS! She needs to get a grip! Why is she saying she NEEDS to finish painting as if it’s her job and she’s being paid for it or something lmao

Reactions: 20
So Jane is going to be driving her back down south this weekend for her scan next week then?
Jesus Christ. Get a grip you child.
Not once have I ever thought "damn, best take a selfie" while throwing up.
Probably back in Brighton, hence her ‘needing’ to get the room painted.
Bet they’ll be travelling back down there over the next couple of days

Reactions: 13
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve never been in lots of pain/throwing up, and thought to take a selfie to share on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 54
She talks so much BS! She needs to get a grip! Why is she saying she NEEDS to finish painting as if it’s her job and she’s being paid for it or something lmao
Thought the same! "need to get this done" why? What difference does it make? Not like you can be having guests over so it needs to be finished. She must have realised that she never updated everyone about her hospital trip so is now suddenly in massive pain again.

Reactions: 14
I'm currently recovering from dengue (Latin America here) and the symptoms are quite similar to the covid ones (for a second there I was scared but tested negative to it thankfully)
The point is that I'm still working from home, my bosses didn't know, my socials didn't see a single post or picture of it and I still managed to fulfill my work requirements every single day)
And then Jane had the magnificent idea to have her lump of a daughter renovate her house for a video where she is going to take all the credit without doing anything because she feels oh so ill, and then end up with the takiest renovation

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably back in Brighton, hence her ‘needing’ to get the room painted.
Bet they’ll be travelling back down there over the next couple of days
She's definitely not back in her own flat, the photos of the room being painted are in Jane's house for sure! Which is even more reason why she's full of tit. Like, jane is not making a "sick" gab paint her house :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Thought the same! "need to get this done" why? What difference does it make? Not like you can be having guests over so it needs to be finished. She must have realised that she never updated everyone about her hospital trip so is now suddenly in massive pain again.
It’s probably a paid job, which means it’s been planned for a while, and she had every intention of going back to her mum’s house to get it done...

She did her mum’s bedroom before, I wonder if it’s the same thing?

If she was in that much pain, surely her family would help her to get it finished. It says a lot about what they think of this “worst pain” I think 🤥

Reactions: 22
I have an inner and middle ear infection right now. I feel horrific. It's taken me days to get a phone (and in the end face to face) consultation with a doctor because they are so busy. Am I buggery posting filtered Instagrams to try and garner sympathy. No I'm not. I barely have the effort to even load up the camera. I'm the same age as you Gabby. Grow. The. F. Up. If you were that unwell you wouldn't be travelling up and down the country and you wouldnt be posting on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
I'm currently recovering from dengue (Latin America here) and the symptoms are quite similar to the covid ones (for a second there I was scared but tested negative to it thankfully)
The point is that I'm still working from home, my bosses didn't know, my socials didn't see a single post or picture of it
A really nasty illness, hope you're feeling stronger.

Jane is paid by Gabby, so their relationship is very odd. Is it mother, daughtee or employee, employer? If it's a work issue Jane had to comply if not can she say no if it's going to affect her work at a later date?

My parents wouldn't have any of us painting the walls of their house for our own financial gain if we had our own walls to ruin, sorry, decorated. Gabs just wanted to go back to Sheffield but under these circumstances was both selfish and unnecessary.

And the mystery illness... maybe an ectopic pregnancy ?!! Well... she's had everything else.

Reactions: 9
And the mystery illness... maybe an ectopic pregnancy ?!! Well... she's had everything else.
I'm no doctor but pretty sure virgins don't get those. She probably has trapped wind as she is so full of hot air.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Every time she posts a photo like that to try to gain sympathy she then adds hope anyone who is going through a similar thing is okay to try not to make it look like a vain attempt at pity. But that's what it is.

Also *Trigger Warning*

I have had two miscarraiges. I went to my job and my classes while actively experiencing one. What prize do I get?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Also I hate how she says work/life. Her "work" is a very lucky position to be in. She's so out of touch. That ad she posted the other day with the fabric scent booster or whatever she was in the exact same romper thing and her hair was exactly the same as in one of her OOTD posts that was awhile ago. I'm assuming (but pretty certain) that was taken the same day and she probably was just waiting on brand approval to post it.

Anyway, wish I could make money showing people my cat's bowel movements. Oh wait, no, I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My Brother has cancer in both his kidneys and liver, he had a kidney removed and he didn't moan or complain as much as she has. He still chooses to be a carer for his wife too. I'm not saying everyone shouldn't feel something if they do, but the way she moans and complains is ridiculous

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she also saying she was referred for a scan and got one just a matter of weeks later during a pandemic?
If this is the case, I seriously wanna know how she got the referral that quick 😂 - im waiting on a urgent heart scan referral and have had it cancelled 3 times due to everything that’s been going on. So unless she’s paying to go private for a scan there’s no way she would have got an appointment that quickly!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.