Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves her mums but it’s not that much different from hers which she absolutely hates.

The cupboards are the same.

C814BE6D-16B2-4FEA-A79C-3A1C5686CD61.jpeg
BCE26870-5306-402A-98E9-A20E8E9BE7A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That post is nothing but a toe in the water to let people know she is at her mums.

Transparent.

Reactions: 37
Jem Lamble sent her a "make your own blondies" gift box.. to her mums.. almost like the trip was planned way before now..

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Has anyone here ever met Gabby irl or seen her in person? Interested how she was!
I met her before, a few years ago at a service station on the motorway. She saw me and looked petrified, and I remember she was wearing a massive coat. We had a very brief and awkward conversation on her part. She seemed like she didn’t want to talk to me and was frantically looking around the room, so me and my brother quickly left her alone. Later on I found out it was because she’d just had a bunch of surgeries that she’d not yet admitted to, which might have been why she had the massive coat on! I was very struck by how different she looked though, noticeably different to anything she was putting online at the time, and this was way before I knew any sort of gossip forum existed so I had no ‘candids’ to compare it to

Reactions: 34
The caption on the Instagram post of her mum’s kitchen is so unnecessarily bitchy and disrespectful to her mum.

Blaming the size of the kitchen on her choosing to sit upstairs in her room watching telly. She’s vlogged in that kitchen and it looked big enough to me !

Just another ridiculous excuse and another example of her blaming her family for something.
C373E05B-2B5D-4FC1-AC3D-AB9D2F4593CB.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The kitchen in her flat is actually really nice, she cooks duck all thought so she clearly just needs it to be what she considers as #instagoals, which will be a mis match of a million different styles. Also, bullshit about her mum's kitchen being to small before. The flat I rented in my last year of uni was so small that when both me and my flat mate were in it, you literally couldn't open the fridge without causing serious injury lmao. She's the queen of ridiculous excuses.

Reactions: 24
The caption on the Instagram post of her mum’s kitchen is so unnecessarily bitchy and disrespectful to her mum.

Blaming the size of the kitchen on her choosing to sit upstairs in her room watching telly. She’s vlogged in that kitchen and it looked big enough to me !

Just another ridiculous excuse and another example of her blaming her family for something.
Completely agree. Poor Jane probably didn’t have the money to redo her kitchen whilst Gobbie was living there and no doubt blackmailing her to put money into her Countless Unnecessary Surgeries From A Young Age fund. And like people have said, no kitchen’s too small for two people, especially not one in a 4 bed house up North!
And to again try and give advice on how to raise children when she has absolutely no idea what she’s talking about! If she ever has kids I’d love to see how they turn out. Gobbie’s problematic as duck but it’s clear Jane has tried really hard to give her everything she wanted.

Reactions: 35
Oh god I feel sorry for everyone who lives in that house... the girl has absolutely no taste.

I give it 2 days before the passive aggressive tweets about her family start.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sooooo she travelled across the country to paint a wall?
Are we even shocked? I'm definitely not.
I wonder if she got tit for that post on IG. I just looked and don't see it anymore.

Just another ridiculous excuse and another example of her blaming her family for something.View attachment 155725
I call BS on she couldn't help even in a small kitchen. My kitchen is small as hell, but I've had my mom in there and helped, or my child who is 4 so always all up in the way. Sure it could be frustrating not having a ton of space, but where there's a will, there's a way.

Reactions: 11
Annnnd she’s deleted the post. Girl is batshit crazy and so unbelievablely thick. She has no concept of appropriate behaviour. Mental.

Reactions: 30
My parents' house is a 90s build og 3 bed and their kitchen is on the small side, like, quite cramped when they had their fridge freezer in there, but me and my sister could still spend time baking together in there no problem. Quit your excuses for not spending time with your family Gabbie.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps gabby used to steal all the ingredients before they made it into the bowl so was banished to her room 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Completely agree. Poor Jane probably didn’t have the money to redo her kitchen whilst Gobbie was living there and no doubt blackmailing her to put money into her Countless Unnecessary Surgeries From A Young Age fund. And like people have said, no kitchen’s too small for two people, especially not one in a 4 bed house up North!
And to again try and give advice on how to raise children when she has absolutely no idea what she’s talking about! If she ever has kids I’d love to see how they turn out. Gobbie’s problematic as duck but it’s clear Jane has tried really hard to give her everything she wanted.
I don’t agree with Gabz’ post and think her sitting upstairs watching tv is more to do with her obesity and selfishness than the size of the kitchen but I mean.. Jane has clearly contributed to Gabz being so problematic. She has given her whatever she wants, and that’s part of the problem. Talk about mollycoddling. Gabbie openly lies about Jane and the rest of her family, and about things in her own life, physically hurts Jane and yet Jane still drops literally everything like a hot potato to attend to Gabbies every beck and call. How is that healthy? It’s no wonder Gabz turned out the way she did... selfish and entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sooooo she travelled across the country to paint a wall?
Are we even shocked? I'm definitely not.

This time last week she was "being rushed to hospital because she was in sew sew sewwww much pain" this week she's painting bloody walls and baking biscuits. Gobs really does get on my left tit but I'm starting to almost feel sorry for her, she has no life, no friends, she will have no fun filled memories when she's older (apart from painting the same walls and driving to Next/Starbucks with Jane)
When she shows her scrapbook it's just all full of snaps of her alone with her cat. She spends so long wishing away the days, waiting to have children, move house etc.

I know Gobs just thinks we're all jealous of her but I would rather have my semi decent job, my tiny house, my partner and my baby daughter than a lonely life in Brighton with my cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.