Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she go back to Barnsley? If Jane was prepared to drive for 6 hours they could have gone back, Jane will have to go back at some point so it seems very short sighted

Reactions: 15
Christ, she quit therapy after one session? I get some therapists arent always compatible with everyone but you can request another! Does she realise how long the waiting list is for it on the NHS? Not everyone can afford private. She’s so unbelievably selfish and wasteful.

Reactions: 18
Therapist - ‘you cause your own unhappiness by living this way’

Gob - *puts on straw hat and cries whilst running away and eating frankfurters*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That comment about that woman’s child! Not being funny but how many kids have we heard that have died from coronavirus? More chance of them dying from being struck by lightening. Nasty, uneducated, twisted, rancid, sarcastic little witch that she is.

Reactions: 9
Shes always giving her opinion out. How dare people have an opinion on her bullshit.
If she tried to come at ME about my parenting skills, I would punch the tit out of her flat ass face. She tries SO hard to be this bad witch on social media, but I wonder how she would react to someone giving her tit in person.

On the subject of her claiming that she is SEW SEWA PALE. I remember she always reminded her followers the fact that her mum, Jane has a natural 'tan' and healthy skin color like the Kardashians. And how she was so 'fortunate to get that natural olive tone. And I was always like....yesh right. Like you don't ever use fake tanner plus we've seen your childhood photos, you were never online skinned tone.

Anyone else besides me remember this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If she tried to come at ME about my parenting skills, I would punch the tit out of her flat ass face. She tries SO hard to be this bad witch on social media, but I wonder how she would react to someone giving her tit in person.

On the subject of her claiming that she is SEW SEWA PALE. I remember she always reminded her followers the fact that her mum, Jane has a natural 'tan' and healthy skin color like the Kardashians. And how she was so 'fortunate to get that natural olive tone. And I was always like....yesh right. Like you don't ever use fake tanner plus we've seen your childhood photos, you were never online skinned tone.

Anyone else besides me remember this?
I remember her saying that “lots of people ask me what my ethnicity is” and said everyone thinks she’s Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
About the therapy thing.. I find it VERY hard to believe that on her first appointment the therapist would’ve even given her deep or hard hitting advice. I studied psychology at university and went through counselling/therapy myself as a teenager and my first appointments (with different counsellors/psychologists) were always a “get to know each other” session. A way to break the ice almost? I find it very hard to believe that in the hour she was there that the therapist said anything even remotely serious that would’ve offended her so much that she’d be reasonable and justified in never going back. She’s just a pathetic child and if she doesn’t hear what she wants then she packs a tantrum and gives up.

Reactions: 26
Ooh she bothers me a lot but that comment to Sammi has riled me no end. If anyone said that to me, family included, I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions. How dare you question another mother over something that is clearly a joke! If she was a mother herself I could sorta let it slide a little but to preach about something you have no idea about and question her keeping her child safe. Nah. Not having that.

Reactions: 19
Ooh she bothers me a lot but that comment to Sammi has riled me no end. If anyone said that to me, family included, I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions. How dare you question another mother over something that is clearly a joke! If she was a mother herself I could sorta let it slide a little but to preach about something you have no idea about and question her keeping her child safe. Nah. Not having that.
She’s a social justice warrior. She was trying too hard to say what she thought others were thinking, but it turned out nobody thought the same as her and she can’t own up or apologise for doing wrong 😂

Reactions: 14
She would of been punched straight out of those orthopaedic shoes if she spoke about me or my children like that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her “lots of people ask me.......” is always her way of starting to talk about something she’s thinking herself or to have a reason to have something to talk about. Like “lots of people ask me where I got my kitchen pots from” but you never see anyone ask whatever she’s talking about anywhere lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her “lots of people ask me.......” is always her way of starting to talk about something she’s thinking herself or to have a reason to have something to talk about. Like “lots of people ask me where I got my kitchen pots from” but you never see anyone ask whatever she’s talking about anywhere lol.
I find all the “influencers” do that and it really annoys me 😅 any excuse to brag about what they’ve spent loads of money on unnecessarily

Reactions: 16
Shes always giving her opinion out. How dare people have an opinion on her bullshit.
Why the duck does she tweet something & then delete it?
If you’re gonna say something stick to it.
It infuriates me.

7DFE677F-63A3-4EB8-9A03-C599151B1082.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Came across this vlog and gosh, she acts really strange in it 😂 Saying she looks like a bad ass witch with a leather jacket on, calling herself totally uneducated for knowing no Italian but whatever! whilst spraying on a tit ton of perfume, the story about McDonald’s and the homeless man, then she starts cracking up about a balloon her mum sent her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.